K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year

Ryan

8 hours ago, Panda17 said:

As far as I know, MHJ creatively directed Girls Generation and Red Velvet for years. So if she is still in charge of them she will for sure know what to do.

That Minji green look alone says it all.

GMDqmBmaEAADo3w?format=jpg&name=medium

GMDfybCaAAAxoGX?format=jpg&name=large

Sure but those groups weren't groups she envisioned and put together, just groups she was assigned to. Also power up was relatively immature for a fully grown girl group and they were all mid to late 20s when that was released, also one of thr last projects she did for an SM group before she left. 

I'm just saying hercown group where she has full creative control is different than a group she's just being paid to work with.

• Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, jeanie said:

can't be compared to other mvs since newjeans don't use ads while most kpop releases do so....

stop coming for babymonster and illit unprovoked

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

no shade but isn't witnessed ET a grown man with a full time job?? why are you still on my neck in 2024 after i said ONCE that sunmi was a flop in 2021(!!!) and me not giving the time of the day during all this time?? :mazen:

weirdo behavior

edit: also i thought you muted/blocked me a long time ago

You seriously need to get a grip on yourself, weirdo. I haven't acknowledged your existence on here willingly since then, nor have I hunted you down or targeted you in any way. That's all in your head and your weird sense of main-character syndrome talking. Frankly, I even forgot about the whole Sunmi situation since it's been years but you somehow remember it? :rip: That's quite concerning ngl, makes me think you don't really move on from useless scenarios like that. Idk how old you are but that's some peak childish behavior, not mature at all. So it's ironic when you wonder about ME having a full time job lol. Keep your personal attacks to yourself because you're not doing yourself a favor with these deranged childish rants. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

stop coming for babymonster and illit unprovoked

:suburban:

yg do not have a budget right after paying blackpink contract renewal

we all know who has the disposable income

10 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

NewJeans pulling 8mio+ views on Youtube with Bubble Gum in its first day of release seems really good in 2024. Do we have any comparisons?

IU, Jennie and Zico.

BM and ILLIT used ads. I think Super Lady got ads too?

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

why did you react to my post even though i never mentioned your name?

What post? And what reaction exactly? 

8 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Wasn't the show a huge success in SK?

:deadbanana4: 

It was but their company ruined it (same with kep1er).

The had a great start with in bloom (peaked at #20 on melon), and they had say my name (peaked at #35), but their last few releases bombed.

I blame crush

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

You seriously need to get a grip on yourself, weirdo. I haven't acknowledged your existence on here willingly since then, nor have I hunted you down or targeted you in any way. That's all in your head and your weird sense of main-character syndrome talking. Frankly, I even forgot about the whole Sunmi situation since it's been years but you somehow remember it? :rip: That's quite concerning ngl, makes me think you don't really move on from useless scenarios like that. Idk how old you are but that's some peak childish behavior, not mature at all. So it's ironic when you wonder about ME having a full time job lol. Keep your personal attacks to yourself because you're not doing yourself a favor with these deranged childish rants. 

i have an extremely good memory sadly (for me):celestial4:

• Confused 1

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

What post? And what reaction exactly? 

you jumped at my neck unprovoked when i talked about people sending indirects about me :keir: what was that about? you could have just ignored my post

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

yg do not have a budget right after paying blackpink contract renewal

we all know who has the disposable income

sis babymonster's youtube views are more than 50% ads...

its yg paying for them for promotion (which isnt a bad thing at all) but its kinda excessive tbh

https://kpop.daisuki.com.br/en/promoted_mvs_by_year.html

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

It was but their company ruined it (same with kep1er).

The had a great start with in bloom (peaked at #20 on melon), and they had say my name (peaked at #35), but their last few releases bombed.

I blame crush

to be faire, people just dgaf about male idols except for like TWS and Riize

Anyway, I'm excited what IVE will sound like this time. :jonnycat:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

sis babymonster's youtube views are more than 50% ads...

its yg paying for them for promotion (which isnt a bad thing at all) but its kinda excessive tbh

https://kpop.daisuki.com.br/en/promoted_mvs_by_year.html

they're wasting money

it's not like baby monster needs it, they still have the most views without that youtube payola

the money should have been spent on spotify payola or making Like That as the 2nd single of that mini

anyway are the fancams paid too? because the fancam of each member especially ahyeon

okay @Witnessed ET let's just start over and forget the past :hug: i genuinely don't have any odd feelings (and that's a genuine post and attempt to calm things down)

you don't have to interact with me but at least stop the passive aggressive posts :bird:

• Like 1

Now why are BTS fans trending EXO TANKED and EXO PAID THE WAY on Twitter 

these Twitter rats are forever unhinged :dies:

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

:clap3: 

Just now, Adama said:

Next step is a RAK! 

I wonder if IVE will dethrone them?

IMG_5208.thumb.gif.bb96293b9f32f52512c61652c7f671f4.gif

crazy :deadbanana2:

jennie's lead single is gonna demolish all korean charts :deadbanana2:

Edited by MonsterNavy

7 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

:clap3: 

good music won :kitty:

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

okay @Witnessed ET let's just start over and forget the past :hug: i genuinely don't have any odd feelings (and that's a genuine post and attempt to calm things down)

you don't have to interact with me but at least stop the passive aggressive posts :bird:

Spoiler

Yeah let's stop with this shite, whatever is going on, because just know that I don't even think about you enough to be throwing indirects at you. :heart2: It's never that deep, so I'd also hope you stop with the personal attacks and calling people "psychopaths". I just did some retracing to my post and now I see you posting that confused Lana gif as a reaction to my post yesterday, and I assume that's the "indirect" you were talking about? If so, that was directed at someone else above your post, not you. I don't care about this forum enough to be holding grudges with random internet people, I just give my reaction right there and then when someone is trolling, and that's it. So let's just stop being over sensitive and put this in the past. We can be tolerant of each other from now on :hug:

• Like 1

insta-ezgif-com-optimize.gif?ex=662ddcd9

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

they're wasting money

it's not like baby monster needs it, they still have the most views without that youtube payola

the money should have been spent on spotify payola or making Like That as the 2nd single of that mini

anyway are the fancams paid too? because the fancam of each member especially ahyeon

not sure about fancams but the other videos on their channel has ads too not just the mvs and dance performances.

24 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

TWS are cute, but I want to see if they'll continue to smash like that.

At least some boy groups are actually charting now :clap3:

10 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

crazy :deadbanana2:

jennie's lead single is gonna demolish all korean charts :deadbanana2:

Erm....

Zico has had 6 PAKS SINGLES one of them being literally an unpromoted OST.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.