K-Pop Thread: IVE brings the K in K-Pop back

Ryan

[+13,000] Min Hee Jin is emotional and spontaneous but she is direct, not fake, and not lying

[+19,000] I got goosebumps at Bang Shi Hyuk texting MIn Hee Jin like "does this make you happy?" when New Jeans charted...

[+1,600] She doesn't even listen to her own lawyer, why would anyone think she would listen to a shaman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hybe's pathetic..

[+20,000] Min Hee Jin's just the kind of person that's like forget about everything, I love New Jeans and that's all that matters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+16,000] My thoughts after watching this... #1 she is definitely not the type of person to try to steal anything #2 she has a ton of pent up rage about Hybe #3 Hybe is definitely out to get her #4 she was scammed in her employment contract #5 the power of a big company's control on the media is scary

[+9,400] It's crazy how big of a chip Bang Shi Hyuk has on his shoulder despite all his wealth and success... He totally had a ton of resentment and competition against Min Hee Jin and New Jeans. 

[+14,000] What's his excuse for not training Le Sserafim more before debut?

[+7,700] I can see clearly now why New Jeans hit daebak and Le Sserafim flopped. There's a clear difference in the management of someone who is doing it for the art and someone who is doing it for the money.

[+9,900] I love that she just blew sh*t up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she is the textbook definition of go all out if you're going to go crazy 

[+10,000] I always assumed New Jeans' surprise debut was pre-planned but it's because Hybe wouldn't let them promote...
[+14,000] You can totally feel that she's so angry about being wronged that she doesn't even give a crap about looking good or whatever, she showed up as is
[+7,300] More than anything, I find it so weird how Bang Shi Hyuk kept asking her "are you happy?" over New Jeans' hot 100... like, was he not happy or something? Why would you ask that..??
[+9,300] Our country has needed someone like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the true balls it took for her to pull this off

[+10,000] I can't imagine the witch hunt had she not held this press conference... Bang Shi Hyuk's evil is giving me goosebumps...

the upvotes :eek: it's kinda legendary

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Korea chose a side :clap3:

[+9,900] Min Hee Jin is a pure artist to the bone, one who treasures her own art work like it's her own life... 

[+12,000] Min Hee Jin's the type of person who is direct and to the point and refuses to submit to anyone for the sake of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hybe was totally doing media play by trying to frame her as attempting a takeover ㅋㅋㅋ 

[+2,600] "If I wanted money out of this, I never would've been a whistleblower. I can say nothing and make millions, why would I do that if that was my goal?" -> can't dispute that 

[+6,200] "If you're going to fight me, say it to my face. Don't talk sh*t behind my back." - Min Hee Jin 2024 

[+14,000] Evidence right here that Hybe is ruining K-Pop

[+850] The fact that she's one woman up against a company and public sentiment is on her side means that she's already won

[+1,700] To all of you giving her crap for crying up there, let me just remind you that Bang Shi Hyuk is one of the top 10 richest stockholders in our country. Don't you think you'd be scared too if someone as powerful as that was out to kill you? And she wasn't even crying because she was scared of that but because she was talking about New Jeans... 

[+6,900] This is the first time in my life I watched a whole press conference. She is very honest. 

[+9,600] She choked up every time she talked about New Jeans and then went straight back to savage mode when talking about Hybe, it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+16,000] "Are you happy?? I'm asking you, are you happy??" I don't understand why he would ever ask that to a team member who achieved something successful??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 minute ago, Tomek said:

Korea chose a side :clap3:

[+9,900] Min Hee Jin is a pure artist to the bone, one who treasures her own art work like it's her own life... 

[+12,000] Min Hee Jin's the type of person who is direct and to the point and refuses to submit to anyone for the sake of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hybe was totally doing media play by trying to frame her as attempting a takeover ㅋㅋㅋ 

[+2,600] "If I wanted money out of this, I never would've been a whistleblower. I can say nothing and make millions, why would I do that if that was my goal?" -> can't dispute that 

[+6,200] "If you're going to fight me, say it to my face. Don't talk sh*t behind my back." - Min Hee Jin 2024 

[+14,000] Evidence right here that Hybe is ruining K-Pop

[+850] The fact that she's one woman up against a company and public sentiment is on her side means that she's already won

[+1,700] To all of you giving her crap for crying up there, let me just remind you that Bang Shi Hyuk is one of the top 10 richest stockholders in our country. Don't you think you'd be scared too if someone as powerful as that was out to kill you? And she wasn't even crying because she was scared of that but because she was talking about New Jeans... 

[+6,900] This is the first time in my life I watched a whole press conference. She is very honest. 

[+9,600] She choked up every time she talked about New Jeans and then went straight back to savage mode when talking about Hybe, it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+16,000] "Are you happy?? I'm asking you, are you happy??" I don't understand why he would ever ask that to a team member who achieved something successful??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

the upvotes are insane :deadbanana2:

i can't wait to see hybe's next move because yesterday was legendary

• Like 2

wait, newjeans May 24

aespa May 27

:toofunny2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

GMDewmtbsAAmTrM?format=jpg&name=large

HIP-HOP / BREAKBEAT

HUMMMMMM??????

The serve already :jonny5:

Why oh why, they can not be stopped rn, I am begging :chick3:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, newjeans May 24

aespa May 27

Two bops. I really hope I like aespa new song as much as I like Drama.

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, newjeans May 24

aespa May 27

help

5 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the upvotes are insane :deadbanana2:

i can't wait to see hybe's next move because yesterday was legendary

Based off of how they handled the garam scandal theyre gonna stay quiet and keep deflecting until the whole thing blows up even bigger on national television, and then they'll eventually quietly cave to public pressure and pretend like nothing ever happened

:suburban:

gen 4 nugugeddon is truly here

36 minutes ago, playboi said:

GMDf4gLaUAA_4Es?format=jpg&name=large

Minji serving Min Heejin press conference fit:bibliahh:

I personally love this pic I just miss them so much and their group pic 

Just now, Shou7 said:

Based off of how they handled the garam scandal theyre gonna stay quiet and keep deflecting until the whole thing blows up even bigger on national television, and then they'll eventually quietly cave to public pressure and pretend like nothing ever happened

the way they are the one who started it too… :bibliahh:

right after lesserafim's coachella failure and right before newjeans' comeback announcement. it doesn't get more vicious than that 😭

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, playboi said:

GMDf4gLaUAA_4Es?format=jpg&name=large

Minji serving Min Heejin press conference fit:bibliahh:

HEEEELP

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, newjeans May 24

aespa May 27

Anyway those set of NJ teasers are a serve bunnies better secure those sales because its probably goin to be their last album lbr...

Hanni ate... 

Not HeeHee wearing identical clothes with minji tho :toofunny3:

:celestial5: She's everyone's IT Girl in SoKor now I'm afraid.

Those payolad smear campaign against her and her group I guess didn't worked.  Talent will truly get you far 

Edited by Odette Violet

Aespa vs New Jeans the main KPop event of the year!

Just realized that cringe "terrorism" faux-scandal with MHJ last year probably came straight from fatty himself :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

MHJ writes lyrics now?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, newjeans May 24

aespa May 27

[REAL TIME ALL-KILL] NewJeans "How Sweet" 08AM KST Update:

#1 MelOn (=)

#1 Genie (+1)

#1 Flo (=)

#1 Bugs (=)

aespa "Armageddon" 08AM KST Update:

#2 MelOn (=)

#2 Genie (-1)

#2 Flo (=)

#2 Bugs (=)

IVE "Heya" 08AM KST Update:

#3 MelOn (=)

#3 Genie (=)

#3 Flo (=)

#3 Bugs (=)

Edited by katyberry

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the way they are the one who started it too… :bibliahh:

right after lesserafim's coachella failure and right before newjeans' comeback announcement. it doesn't get more vicious than that 😭

Imagine not even being able to resolve a simple bullying scandal when the facts were in your favor, and THEN proceeding to start **** with a CEO when the facts aren't....... Looks like they're not just grossly incompetent, they're intellectually challenged too!

:ryan3:

Edited by Shou7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

[REAL TIME ALL-KILL] NewJeans "How Sweet" 08AM KST Update:

#1 MelOn (=)

#1 Genie (+1)

#1 Flo (=)

#1 Bugs (=)

aespa Armageddon" 08AM KST Update:

#2 MelOn (=)

#2 Genie (-1)

#2 Flo (=)

#2 Bugs (=)

IVE "Heya" 08AM KST Update:

#3 MelOn (=)

#3 Genie (=)

#3 Flo (=)

#3 Bugs (=)

notice how two groups aren't mentioned

Saw someone in this thread call BSH a "little man"... Now in what world.....

Edited by Shou7

This whole thing being a marketing scheme for NewJeans comeback, oh Heehee is so sick for that

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

MHJ writes lyrics now?

Whats it something that tastes sweet HeeHee? She'd better not come with another coocckie agenda..

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.