• Replies 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

The fact that KTRL has live-meltdowning over the  MHJ press conference and her looking insane, while the Korean general public perceived her press conference to be genuine and it swinging public opinion back in MHJ's favor in Korea is genuinely hilarious. Along with that 10 second middle finger photo from Illit's creative director single handedly destroying any goodwill HYBE had with the Korean GP :deadbanana2:

This is the drama the keeps on giving. Everything is so volatile, next thing you know they're leaking that MHJ doesn't have any red panties and it's somehow gonna be able to cancel NewJennies in Korea :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, armink said:

The way I made it clear that shitman is not to be defended either, you're the only one going full cult mode defending a completely deranged 45 year old woman :rip:

and you're eating it up apparently :bibliahh:

Just now, Windy Day said:

and you're eating it up apparently :bibliahh:

the only thing being eaten up here are your braincells by whatever MHJ obsession disease you've got going on :biblio:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, armink said:

the only thing being eaten up here are your braincells by whatever MHJ obsession disease you've got going on :biblio:

why are you having a mental breakdown over my obviously unserious posts? literally everybody in this thread is taking it lightly but you're getting enraged

with their whole image being based on youth, will NJ end up like twice if they try to do a more "mature" concept in the future? (mhj will have probably dropped them by now but still)

spacer.png

Hybe losing all the goodwill they've got. BTS in military, can't help them. Other boy groups irrelevant. Lesserafim panned. Illit panned. Newjeans beloved but might side with mhj. :rip: 

Thats what happens when you churn out groups like fast fashion and treat your only auteur poorly. 

• Haha 2

imagine being this miserable chiii 🦄

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

why are you having a mental breakdown over my obviously unserious posts? literally everybody in this thread is taking it lightly but you're getting enraged

sweetheart if anything you're the one who's been having a progressive mental breakdown over the past 48 hours :rip:

I am perfectly fine :flower2: I am quite enjoying the hilarity of your obsession, which is why all I did is LAUGH at your insane comment before you came back with a fatshaming dig(?) and made this more serious than it needed to be

Jesús i come into this thread after a long day, and there's a whole press conference? :rofl:
should I grab a popcorn? Is it worth my time or nah :gaycat3:
Also the ktrl gays acting like righteous know-it-alls and picking sides on MHJ-hybe drama is just so corny I'm sorry

Also why are the sm sheep representative and Pluto sis fighting for absolutely no reason again :gaycat6:

this place is always a mess nn :gaycat2:

the only thing to top it off is savemeOprah sis with ha random musings

1 minute ago, armink said:

sweetheart if anything you're the one who's been having a progressive mental breakdown over the past 48 hours :rip:

I am perfectly fine :flower2: I am quite enjoying the hilarity of your obsession, which is why all I did is LAUGH at your insane comment before you came back with a fatshaming dig(?) and made this more serious than it needed to be

are you done having a manic episode?

• Haha 1

:toofunny3: Nasty. Scary to think what else do they have BTS for aespa 

• Like 1

bang pigd's obsession with aespa

he really put le ssera to coachella after seeing aespa there and look how it backfired

:suburban:

its all making sense now

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Windy Day said:

are you done having a manic episode?

the projection is sending me :bibliahh:I'm gonna call it a night here love, please try to get some sleep at the foot of your shrine

the way we're slowly witnessing the crescendo of newjeans in their purest form
Angry New York GIF

5 hours ago, godmess said:

I wonder if jyp is fuming that no one feels threatened by his groups :lakitu:

:ahh: :ahh: 

Just now, armink said:

the projection is sending me :bibliahh:I'm gonna call it a night here love, please try to get some sleep at the foot of your shrine

next time don't engage in a thread without fully grasping the mood if you're just going to be annoying and not funny :kitty:

Aespa releasing Drama - Armageddon - Hot Mess amidst all this scandals back to back to back is their big middle finger 

iconic.mp3 :gayorkcat2:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I remember thinking no one would come close to a BP debut, only for newjennies to do that 

and now illit to beat them 

Kpop is truly something else 

spacer.png

At least with BLACKPINK and Newjeans it FELT like a cultural reset, all the blogs were talking about them, every new member selfie was going viral, in the case of newjeans people went as far as making up fake names when the Attention MV dropped because that's how much the GP was perched.

ILLIT went from flop survival to having the #1 song everywhere... 

not-realistic-sassy.gif

12 hours ago, Windy Day said:

I ain't in no gang but I got shooters and I bang-bang (goddamn)

avi2.thumb.gif.adde66e5219a8172361e8aa2e

At the snap of my fingers, I'm Thanos, damn it, damn it
And I'm still on your head, cornrows, damn it, damn it (right)

DuMs9fmUUAAagoE.jpg

They call me the captain, the catwalk assassin (come on)

518465af-5601-4ece-870a-9d5322e0a984.jpg

When they know it's slappin' then here come the yappin'
All of the snitchin' and all of this bitchin'
Just a fishin' expedition, dumb admission, in the kitchen
Cookin' up them chickens, extra leg, but I ain't even tryna kick it

AVvXsEhiD6WjWTkn23cO9I_UYFWyWZPrtp9xFm1g

Cunty, country, petty, petty, petty
All the same to me, Plain Jane, spaghetti
No sauce, no sauce, uh, too soft, too soft, uh

illit-newjeans-1-280324.webp

these are my posts in this thread and that person is truly thinking i'm being fr ijbol :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

Honestly tho despite being the idol that has done the most actual confirmed bonafide gay things in public (see: tonguefucking a cute twink multiple times), Jiwoong still doesn't give me homo vibes

I feel like he's just cool and comfortable with his masculinity… if he was actually gay I feel like he wouldn't be so overtly flirting with boys in public.

like, Hanbin is actually gay and is always tries to play it off as being shocked and appalled whenever he sees other idols jokingly acting faggy

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.