• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Oh don't stomp TOO HARD queen

what a well-timed comeback

GMBAZxwb0AA3f8q?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

I'm still gagging over the video of Eunchae knowing that Aespa was having a comeback in November/December and Karina/Ning Ning like 'how did you know that'? :rip:

was that about drama? noticed how they did that overwatch collab right before 😭

enough of the FAKE innocent and good concepts

we need REGINA GEORGE slash BLAIR WALDORF kind of concepts 

220515 LE SSERAFIM Twitter Update - Garam documents 1

LE SSERAFIM's Kim Garam Draws Attention for Past Problematic SNS Posts |  KpopStarz

scandal king Lucas made a return so why not the queen of bullies Garam too

• Like 1

Wait she really is the one who said KIOF Haneul was too old. :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Just finished the livestreaming okay So She definitely makes some valid points and it's easy to sympathize with her as a human. The problem is that as a CEO, you simply cannot come out and be saying this type of ****. She's has no more credibility as a professional now. That was an extremely long incoherent rant and she mentioned self deletion and someone "killing her" multiple times.

She needs to be replaced ASAP, disappear from the public eye and get professional help. It's the only way forward from here, sadly I don't think she'll ever realize that.

I'm also 100% sure HYBE would drop the issue and grant her a graceful exit if she wanted that. Going for her in court would look really bad for HYBE.

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Wait she really is the one who said KIOF Haneul was too old. :deadbanana4:

Minji and Hanni are older than Haneul. 

min heejin's hat is now out of stock!! :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Axel. said:

Minji and Hanni are older than Haneul. 

Based on what she's saying, she went for girls who look younger :rip: 

15 minutes ago, New Edition said:

BSH wanting to copy Billie Eilish for his new gg. :bibliahh:

I mean how would that have worked??? :toofunny2:

I mean

17 minutes ago, New Edition said:

BSH wanting to copy Billie Eilish for his new gg. :bibliahh:

I mean how would that have worked??? :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

the way the online reactions in korea are overwhelmingly in favor of min heejin while it's the opposite with intl fans 😭

he didn't get lashed enough for this tbh

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

enough of the FAKE innocent and good concepts

we need REGINA GEORGE slash BLAIR WALDORF kind of concepts 

220515 LE SSERAFIM Twitter Update - Garam documents 1

LE SSERAFIM's Kim Garam Draws Attention for Past Problematic SNS Posts |  KpopStarz

scandal king Lucas made a return so why not the queen of bullies Garam too

Literally right above this post :rip:

18 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Oh don't stomp TOO HARD queen

what a well-timed comeback

GMBAZxwb0AA3f8q?format=jpg&name=large

b9be2087a4f6d7908cb257d8223df6f56f636b1b

The only thing I care about is that this mess is definitely going to affect the girls. There is no way it all can work as well as it has been working. I hate this bs so much!

MHJ is a egomaniac who is clearly unhinged and has made everything about herself, she keeps claiming that the parents are in her side but her childish anthics doesn't let me trust her, I am not believing anything unless it comes directly from them, she is using the girls and their families as a human shield.

I can't believe people here are supporting her, I am not blind at the way she talked about Minji being "young", what a creep.

On the other hand, HYBE and BPD are the biggest losers I have ever seen, the inferiority complex is insane. I wonder if being under BTS shadow got BPD this pressed, he wanted to fill their place so desperately that he debuted unprepared groups left and right. I can see now, how obsessed he has been to become like SM. They truly had Aespa on the inspiration wall, didn't they?

Still, is funny how some SM stans are only bashing BPD for this when MHJ was as much eager to finish Aespa.

Wake up, both are trash!

Spoiler

Also, sidenote but blonks going ballistic because BP was not mentioned in any way, shape or form. They trying to insert themselves into this is hilarious 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

some people are easily swayed by emotional outbursoutburst...

:clack:

• Haha 1

HELLOOOOOO????

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

ILLIT talentless newjeans clones

LE SSERAFIM coachella scandal

newjeans and their mother in a huge mess right now

YGly taking advantage of the situation :ahh: 

BABYMONSTER's music is still extremely trash, which is the most important thing, it doesn't matter how talented they are

Stanning BM is like stanning Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle - Wikipedia

• Haha 3

The amount of different Kpop stans I have seen on twitter somehow trying to insert their faves into this mess :ahh: Kpop stans always wanna make everything about their faves  :redface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

they're calling lesserafim nepobabies omg fight back @Butters

4 minutes ago, BellKat said:

The only thing I care about is that this mess is definitely going to affect the girls. There is no way it all can work as well as it has been working. I hate this bs so much!

MHJ is a egomaniac who is clearly unhinged and has made everything about herself, she keeps claiming that the parents are in her side but her childish anthics doesn't let me trust her, I am not believing anything unless it comes directly from them, she is using the girls and their families as a human shield.

I can't believe people here are supporting her, I am not blind at the way she talked about Minji being "young", what a creep.

On the other hand, HYBE and BPD are the biggest losers I have ever seen, the inferiority complex is insane. I wonder if being under BTS shadow got BPD this pressed, he wanted to fill their place so desperately that he debuted unprepared groups left and right. I can see now, how obsessed he has been to become like SM. They truly had Aespa on the inspiration wall, didn't they?

Still, is funny how some SM stans are only bashing BPD for this when MHJ was as much eager to finish Aespa.

Wake up, both are trash!

Hide contents

Also, sidenote but blonks going ballistic because BP was not mentioned in any way, shape or form. They trying to insert themselves into this is hilarious 

She clearly doesnt care about the girls and only care about herself...the way her lawyer trying to sush her everytime she speaks too much... :rip:

She need professional help. Its so bizzare how people still support this psycho.

:suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

The amount of different Kpop stans I have seen on twitter somehow trying to insert their faves into this mess :ahh: Kpop stans always wanna make everything about their faves  :redface:

and the ones whose faves were actually mentioned, want them left out of this nasty mess

kpop stans always wanting what they can't have :clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spears_Stan said:

My take on the whole thing, MJH seems to be very unstable at the moment, her mental health is not good. i know she seems to be hated for a lot of people but this could end up pretty bad for her, i hope she has a support system.

Also is clear that ILLIT was created using new jeans as inspiration so she s not wrong for calling it out but at the same time the copy/paste mode on kpop is strong, she just needed her work with new jeans to speak for itself i think.

Hybe has the right to call her out on the supposed take over if they had proof, they funded ador after all, but they re being shady about it, and is working since Korea society does not favour woman

In the end is the young girls that justwant to.ake their dream come true and are working hard for it that are being affected receiving hate all around

I would support MHJ more if she did not so candidly put down other groups and young girls like LSRF and ILLIT to protect her children. Like there are certain ways things can be said. And what she did just fueled wars between the fanbases

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.