K-Pop Thread: IVE brings the K in K-Pop back

Ryan

Just now, Ethereal said:

I'm an INFJ and do not care for her one bit :deadbanana4:

i didnt say you had to sympathize with her because you're an infj, but the way she handled it is peak infj behavior 😭 also the way she spoke during the presscon

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i didnt say you had to sympathize with her because you're an infj, but the way she handled it is peak infj behavior 😭 also the way she spoke during the presscon

Yeah, I suppose so...

Having the biggest group on Earth all following groups being more successful than SM and still having an inferiority complex is wild 

43 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

if i was in min heejin's shoes, i'd go back to SM and i'd make a group that would totally stomp on hybe out of spite. i wouldn't let them breathe 😭 the way newjeans is one of the last monoculture korea got and that's how they thank her lmfaooo

HYBE aren't gonna be able to replace her judging from the rest of the company's output. She acted as both A&R and visual director so I just can't see how they will replace someone who was basically doing three jobs. It's sad. Kpop needed NewJeans....ILLIT are not anywhere close to replacing what they offered. 

It's a serious loss for the Kpop culture 

• Like 3

the "zero daesangs" drags and YG not caring about daesangs and attending award shows make total sense now that hybe admitted on buying awards, having company connections on luxury brands etc :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

HYBE aren't gonna be able to replace her judging from the rest of the company's output. She acted as both A&R and visual director so I just can't see how they will replace someone who was basically doing three jobs. It's sad. Kpop needed NewJeans....ILLIT are not anywhere close to replacing what they offered. 

It's a serious loss for the Kpop culture 

mte... a lot of people downplay her but her output is insane. but with hybe's delusion of grandeur im not surprised one bit

• Haha 1

MHJ should join YG and spite SM/Hybe 

if newjeans were under YG with MHJ still in creative control, imagine the domination from brand association alone. i mean NJ are essentially newjennies anyway and is following BP's ambassadorship formula.

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

hybe's delusion of grandeur

???????

what is this honey

they're saying her look is serving dumb dumb ASKDKLDKSMDLM

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

???????

what is this honey

a false belief about one's power, wealth, talents... :fan:

2 hours ago, Hay Amores said:

I think that is incorrect. Many times Yunjin has told that she and Hanni trained together, so Hanni was also a Source Music trainee

Only Minji was a Source Trainee prior to MHJ joining HYBE.

The rhetoric that MHJ "stole" trainees from Source or sabotaged Source or was linked to Gfriend or the current version of LSRF is incorrect. All companies have a big pool of trainees at any time. Part of this pool of trainees was Minji.

The other members came later solely through the supervision of MHJ who handpicked them from different places, including auditions. Some also trained at Source for a time after joining, but BSH pushed that project aside to debut LSRF instead of the original project he had given to MHJ, forcing MHJ to drop that project, or push through and create ADOR and bring the girls from that project over, that later would be known as NJ.

ADOR and thus NJ came AFTER BSH decided to push MHJ and her project aside to debut LSRF, not the other way around.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

GL_4K2baYAArioS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Gorgeousssssss!!:jonny:

• Like 1

Its at least nice to know MHJ side of the story as past three days we've been soaked up in Hybe's media play and it seems like there's no way for both parties to settle at this point:gaycat6: 

I'm crying at these videos :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Panda17 said:

So... is... Sungchan... Anton's... TOP?

757e8ca0-aacd-4929-9853-b71ca3f26a10_tex

:-*

55 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is crazy :rip: what kind of food can you buy for $3 :deadbanana:

Korea is was kinda famous for its inexpensive dining culture.  You could definitely get a meal for 6k back in 2017 or whenever they were trainees.   Of course today you can't even get a bowl of rice for that.

Speaking of rice, obviously it wasn't about the money, it was about debuting them thin and neat!

:cm:

Just now, harrythevifan said:

Korea is was kinda famous for its inexpensive dining culture.  You could definitely get a meal for 6k back in 2017 or whenever they were trainees.   Of course today you can't even get a bowl of rice for that.

Speaking of rice, obviously it wasn't about the money, it was about debuting them thin and neat!

:cm:

really? a whole ass meal for $3? still, hybe/big hit already had money in 2017 since BTS were already huge back then

you cant even buy a stick of tteokboki for $3 these days :rip: 

50 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the public opinion is on her side and she's the most famous creative in korea. come on now lmao

famous for her meltdown? come on, unless she wants to be in the first big brother korea, this wont benefit her as a business mogul. 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

really? a whole ass meal for $3? still, hybe/big hit already had money in 2017 since BTS were already huge back then

you cant even buy a stick of tteokboki for $3 these days :rip: 

korea surprisingly has cheap food but kpop companies are known to be stingy so thats nothing new

no wonder most of the trainees are rich born with silver spoons

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

famous for her meltdown? come on, unless she wants to be in the first big brother korea, this wont benefit her as a business mogul. 

are you fr? she's been working for SM since 2002 and she's famously behind Shinee, SNSD, f(x), EXO, Red Velvet, NCT and now Newjeans. She's behind Gee, Growl... She started some of the biggest trends in korea for the past two decades and she IS famous. but i'm sure you already knew all that, supertiffany

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

queen got the sm stans back on her side

The comments are all positive. She has SM Sheep on her side :clap3:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

are you fr? she's been working for SM since 2002 and she's famously behind Shinee, SNSD, f(x), EXO, Red Velvet, NCT and now Newjeans. She's behind Gee, Growl... She started some of the biggest trends in korea for the past two decades and she IS famous. but i'm sure you already knew all that, supertiffany

Im talking about now, since the topic is her meltdown 

unless you missed that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.