• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

mother ate

Did she actually work for SM?  Or was that all made up by Hybe to trick bitter 30-something Red Velvet refugees into stanning this teenybopper group?  It's like she was born yesterday!

:cm:

• Haha 1

If it's not a mistranslation this is EXACTLY why I don't like this weirdo. Like her obsession with age and youth is creepy 

Both her and Bang PD can choke 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I was wondering why ningning looks like jennie and its literally jennie ddd

why do blinks keep pushing this?

mhj clearly showed that bang's obsession was beating aespa, bp wasn't mentioned

aespa should dedicate their next live performance to bang - since he probably will be watching closely :celestial:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

mother ate

it's so funny to me the difference in reactions between koreans and foreigners. koreans fully understand that min heejin is an artist, came out of an art school, and is not a business woman at heart. which is why they find it easier to relate to her and how emotional she is about this. her job is also to form a deep relationship with the idols to make the best music and concepts for them and people just understand that. then on the other hand you have dumb kpop stans who treat her as some evil ceo (she's a creative director) who should have 0 contact with newjeans and who's crazy for being emotional about newjeans 💀

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Both sides are as crazy as the other

Defending Min Heehee all you want but planning a coup as if Hybe's resources did not play a big part in NJ's success :rip:

Aren't 4 out of 5 NJ girlies Source Music's trainees and supposed to debut in the new SoMu's GG? 

According to the conference, MHJ had no say in anything going on with Source, GFriends or LSRF. It was all BSH doings and playing games. BSH and Source had no intention of debuting NJ or any of the trainees, on the contrary, they wanted MHJ to promote LSRF, and then they told her NJ wasn't going to debut. ADOR was founded because it was the only way to debut NJ, as both Source and BSH only wanted to debut LSRF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

If it's not a mistranslation this is EXACTLY why I don't like this weirdo. Like her obsession with age and youth is creepy 

The Yunjin, Eunchae and Garam shade :rip:

• Haha 1

Frankly, I'm not sure why BSH brought MHJ on board and hired her at this point, since he disliked everything she was doing and opposed all her decisions.

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

not to defend her again, i find it weird asf how idols are younger and younger. but this is how the industry is. kpop stans are calling anyone above 20 a hag and you have people like twice who are tanking despite being old. add to that the way you normally have to train idols for years… that's what she meant when she said "too old". there's trainees that are 25. so by the time they debut they'd be at least 28. while it would be perfect imo, it's not how the industry works 

#teamheejin 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

I mean, it is really not my fault that my Winter is THAT talented

@Ethereal notice how that planet is agreeing with post that Winter's singing is not live. Another day of that music terrorist aka SKZ stan indirectly hating on beautiful AND talented girls.

Not surprised that the weasel is undermining another artist's talent when he's spent his entire time on ATRL talking about how Stray Kids is the Korean Beatles and even going as far as comparing that bully in the group who produces some of their songs to Mozart, you have to laugh. I just know he's the type to cream over that group singing one word live accompanied by a very heavy backtrack.

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662ad1a9&is=66298029&hm=

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

According to the conference, MHJ had no say in anything going on with Source, GFriends or LSRF. It was all BSH doings and playing games. BSH and Source had no intention of debuting NJ or any of the trainees, on the contrary, they wanted MHJ to promote LSRF, and then they told her NJ wasn't going to debut. ADOR was founded because it was the only way to debut NJ, as both Source and BSH only wanted to debut LSRF.

That's her side of the story but the timelines do not match up.

SoMu only announced Chaewon and Sakura contracts in March 2022, Kazuha only trained for 3 months before debut and Yunjin said before she already left and asked to comeback. It's quite clear that LSRF was a rushed debut, not this priority project that MHJ is saying. 

And who would choose to debut Eunchae over Hanni, Minji etc. anyways :dies: :dies:

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Frankly, I'm not sure why BSH brought MHJ on board and hired her at this point, since he disliked everything she was doing and opposed all her decisions.

Lee Sooman told him she was good for business. :cm:

But seriously, a lot of interaction between Bang and Min would come off as corporate anxiety (Bighybe and Bighybe's corporate partners were entrusting her with a large wad of risk) redirected as standard corporate jocularity, but Min doesn't use a jock.

:cm:

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

That's her side of the story but the timelines do not match up.

SoMu only announced Chaewon and Sakura contracts in March 2022, Kazuha only trained for 3 months before debut and Yunjin said before she already left and asked to comeback. It's quite clear that LSRF was a rushed debut, not this priority project that MHJ is saying. 

And who would choose to debut Eunchae over Hanni, Minji etc. anyways :dies: :dies:

once again did you watch the press conference before posting dumb stuff?? she's been showing chat logs for two hours

9 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

it's obsession with SM :cm:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zuko said:

why do blinks keep pushing this?

mhj clearly showed that bang's obsession was beating aespa, bp wasn't mentioned

aespa should dedicate their next live performance to bang - since he probably will be watching closely :celestial:

girl bang pd is obsessed with blackpink blinks arent just inserting themselves here :rip: 

:toofunny2: the insults, the attacks like what kind of voodoo and brainwashing from that woman to have stans here 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

The Yunjin, Eunchae and Garam shade :rip:

You can also add Youngseo and half of the Rig u next trainees :dies:

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

not to defend her again, i find it weird asf how idols are younger and younger. but this is how the industry is. kpop stans are calling anyone above 20 a hag and you have people like twice who are tanking despite being old. add to that the way you normally have to train idols for years… that's what she meant when she said "too old". there's trainees that are 25. so by the time they debut they'd be at least 28. while it would be perfect imo, it's not how the industry works 

Oh, so now she doesn't hate the K-POP industry when it comes to be obsessed with young idols? How convenient :coffee2:

Her comment about Minji being way prettier when she was younger show, that her way of thinking have nothing to do with the industry but more bc she's herself very into this concept.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

LSRF was a rushed debut, not this priority project that MHJ is saying. 

The timeline is:

BSH brought MHJ on board to debut a new group through Source music, that later would be LSRF or "BIGHIT sister group" as BSH called it. When it became evident to BSH, him and MHJ had different opinion on the kind of group they had in mind, BSH pushed MHJ to the side, went ahead, brought up ex IZONE members and trained them to debut LSRF later, then told MHJ NJ wasn't going to debut, which left her with 2 options, quit or found ADOR.

Only Minji was a Source trainee.

By all accounts, the NJ girls weren't going to debut as BSH and Source only wanted LSRF with some popular ex idols that match the concept LSRF have now.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

Just listened to Woojin's new single and why did he lowkey end Jungkook???

cover1.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

girl bang pd is obsessed with blackpink blinks arent just inserting themselves here :rip: 

bp isn't being brought up right now except by blinks, the convo is about bang and his obsession with aespa

so yeah blinks are inserting bp when they aren't mentioned

be glad they aren't on bang's mind atm, that man is nasty :rip:

16 minutes ago, Adama said:

You can also add Youngseo and half of the Rig u next trainees :dies:

Oh, so now she doesn't hate the K-POP industry when it comes to be obsessed with young idols? How convenient :coffee2:

Her comment about Minji being way prettier when she was younger show, that her way of thinking have nothing to do with the industry but more bc she's herself very into this concept.

when i'm in a taking words out of their context to fit a narrative competition and my opponent is a kpop stan…

11 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The timeline is:

BSH brought MHJ on board to debut a new group through Source music, that later would be LSRF or "BIGHIT sister group" as BSH called it. When it became evident to BSH, him and MHJ had different opinion on the kind of group they had in mind, BSH pushed MHJ to the side, went ahead, brought up ex IZONE members and trained them to debut LSRF later, then told MHJ NJ wasn't going to debut, which left her with 2 options, quit or found ADOR.

By all accounts, the NJ girls weren't going to debut as BSH and Source only wanted LSRF with some popular ex idols that match the concept LSRF have now.

Quit or becoming a CEO. What a great deal isn't it? :suburban:

Why is she acting like NewJeans is this leftover girlgroup as if they did not a gigantic budget upon debut? I'm sorry it doesn't add up.

NewJeans was actually the group being labelled as BTS's sisters all the time. Never been the same case as LSRF. And didn't some NJ girlies appear on BTS video before debut as well?

Edited by OrgVisual
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I think that is incorrect. Many times Yunjin has told that she and Hanni trained together, so Hanni was also a Source Music trainee

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.