K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. no one.......

crying-sobbing.gif

:mazen:SM is so trash. How they let thier most veteran idol get harassed online for the pass 2 years. Like all those dumb young K-netz calling her old and ugly everyday might be getting to her😭 

and SM once again doing the bare minimum to promote her, meanwhile Lucas gets a month long promo with teasers, videos, and a single album. Make it make sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 53.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. no one.......

crying-sobbing.gif

I don't blame mother for thinking of retirement after the **** Koria and netizens have put her through over the past few years.

That's why I've been saying for the longest time she needs to forget about Korea and get back on her japanese bag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was the last Japanese BoA album I bought physically. Mainly cuz I wanted the Only One Japanese version in my CD collection. Miss this style of music. So good for summer 

I even bought this same outfit she is wearing with the cap😆 think I still have the shirt somewhere in my house. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

seems like seunghan really is out huh shame cause he was one of my fav members and he can actually sang and fits their concept really well

goodbye. you were gone too early

F9NmCVAboAEX6In?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F9Ig7BCbQAAnzF5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F9Ig7DLbwAA5UAG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

How is this NOT Kevin from The Boyz

TBZ-YOUNGHOON-x-HYUNJAE-x-KEVIN-x-NEW-fo

Being dramatic paid off :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

:deadbanana4: He is back at it @Save-Me-Oprah please protect this child

He wants to be me so bad.

Those NewJeans clones need to go.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I was expecting something bright and colorful but I'm getting hippie vibes. I wonder if the MV follows that vibe or not.

Edited by Panda17

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

seems like seunghan really is out huh shame cause he was one of my fav members and he can actually sang and fits their concept really well

goodbye. you were gone too early

F9NmCVAboAEX6In?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F9Ig7BCbQAAnzF5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

F9Ig7DLbwAA5UAG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

he is so gorgeous

spacer.png

Bubble Gum is a b-side iirc, but NJ has always blurred the line between singles and b-sides since they promote all their songs. :bunny2:

illiterate smashing with autoplay and cnets are pointing out p*do undertones from the music video a mess 

ygqch2s.gif

Bubble Gum is a b-side iirc, but NJ has always blurred the line between singles and b-sides since they promote all their songs. :bunny2:

Ditto was supposed to be a B-side too that's why it doesn't have the title tag on Korean Platforms.

5 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

I was expecting something bright and colorful but I'm getting hippie vibes. I wonder if the MV follows that vibe or not.

I honestly have no idea what to expect.

Every new release catches me off guard every time :dies:

2 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

illiterate smashing with autoplay and cnets are pointing out p*do undertones from the music video a mess 

ygqch2s.gif

"BABY DON'T SAY NO :fish2:"

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I honestly have no idea what to expect.

Every new release catches me off guard every time :dies:

I think they are driving away from the sound they explored in the last release. It's the first time a song from them is defined just as "POP" by ADOR.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

I think they are driving away from the sound they explored in the last release. It's the first time a song from them is defined just as "POP" by ADOR.

It's going to be on Japanese TV, it has to be more conventional and Jpop? :confused:

It's going to be on Japanese TV, it has to be more conventional and Jpop? :confused:

It doesn't. Their songs have been smashing in Japan so there's no necessity to go for a Jpop sound but you never know what kind of logic ADOR is using. I'm not into Jpop so is going to be a skip for me.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

seungmin entering his oppa era

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

It doesn't. Their songs have been smashing in Japan so there's no necessity to go for a Jpop sound but you never know what kind of logic ADOR is using. I'm not into Jpop so is going to be a skip for me.

Minji is almost fluent in Japanese, maybe she gets more lines this time? Her era Minji New Jeans GIF - Minji New Jeans Attention GIFs

This is so LDN noise. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.