K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, moxcy said:

arent you the same ***** who reported me for "misgendering" you cus i called you sis and you didnt have any pronouns in your bio

:clack:

I don't even know who you are :clack:

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

CDN media

r/kpoopheads - yolanda 3/2/14 ... I love Girls' Generation's nurse concept, are they looking after 2NE1 and their mentally unstable fans? 98 1,307 1,050

That Was Classic Nice One GIF - That Was Classic Nice One Cool - Discover &  Share GIFs

The moral purity olympics have ruined kpop, none of y'all abide by these ludicrous standards in real life.

Edited by Sheep

Just now, Sheep said:

I don't even know who you are :clack:

sure jan tell that to your mod friends 

3 minutes ago, moxcy said:

sure jan tell that to your mod friends 

I will. Sleep with one eye open I guess. I'm the ATRL illuminati. :clack: 

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

The moral purity olympics have ruined kpop, none of y'all abide by these ludicrous standards in real life.

The new girls just don't do it anymore :'(

no because the way sones vs blackjacks will forever be the most iconic  fanwar in kpop - K-POP - allkpop forums

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sheep said:

I will. Sleep with one eye open I guess. I'm the ATRL illuminati. :clack: 

now hold awn I can't take another warning maybe points were made after all

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

2NE1 debuted before Kesha, Rihanna was in her Rated R era which sounds nothing like 2NE1, and Gaga was still on her come-up. If 2NE1 was overly tacky than I guess every girl group to come after them is too because you can quite literally divide GG debuts as before and after 2NE1, their impact is inescapable. Like it or not you stan a less talented knockoff. :clack: 

still wont change the fact that 2NE1 isnt as "original" as you claim them to be lol

rihanna did disturbia in 2007, beyoncé was in her sasha fierce era and gaga already released pokerface, just dance, paparazzi & lovegame. black eyed peas heavily inspired them too like girl be so fr :lmao: 

they are a product of late 2010s music they just did it in korean. there is nothing original with 2NE1 yall give them way too much credit :lmao: 

they are the most westernized girl group out there from the style to music before 3rd gen came. they are not original at all lol

they are talented though except for dara who is almost at momo's level but atleast momo can dance. dara cant sing AND dance :deadbanana: 

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Sheep said:

Looks have nothing to do with the success of 2NE1 or aespa. Just because aespa also happen to be outrageously beautiful doesn't mean its the reason people are tuning in. It's their music and performances.  :clack:

I don't disagree with what you say, aespa is giving expensive and catty AI models imo, same as blackpink. They can pretend all they want to be hardass, it's not very convincing.

2NE1 had a natural nonchalance and ferocity, a trait of character that is difficult to replicate if you don't already have it. They came from a different background than many more recently debuted, richer idols.

not oomfie memorizing that choreo better than her own

janet-jackson.gif?ex=661b945b&is=66091f5

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

except for dara

g45pu80w21c31.png

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

still wont change the fact that 2NE1 isnt as "original" as you claim them to be lol

rihanna did disturbia in 2007, beyoncé was in her sasha fierce era and gaga already released pokerface, just dance, paparazzi & lovegame. black eyed peas heavily inspired them too like girl be so fr :lmao: 

they are a product of late 2010s music they just did it in korean. there is nothing original with 2NE1 yall give them way too much credit :lmao: 

they are the most westernized girl group out there from the style to music before 3rd gen came. they are not original at all lol

they are talented though except for dara who is almost at momo's level

tbf Dara  was an actress in the Philippines, you gotta give her flowers

nothing in Kpop is original. We bop to them bc they were simply just entertaining and did it better 

• Thanks 1

If 2NE1 wasn't original why haven't people been calling BP a Lady Gaga or Kesha knockoff for a decade? Nothing is truly "original" but 2NE1's unique combination of influences became the standard for like a decade.

Such a stupid take.

Edited by Sheep

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I don't disagree with what you say, aespa is giving expensive and catty AI models imo, same as blackpink. They can pretend all they want to be hardass, it's not very convincing.

2NE1 had a natural nonchalance and ferocity, a trait of character that is difficult to replicate if you don't already have it. They came from a different background than many more recently debuted, richer idols.

I see what you're saying but winter looks kinda scary when the enormous anime weapons come out idcidc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Singsing is prolly the newer and last idol I know nowadays who came from humble backgrounds :wanda: the fact that you can no longer be an idol if you don't have the wealth and connections :skull:

• Like 1

is this true

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

tbf Dara  was an actress in the Philippines, you gotta give her flowers

nothing in Kpop is original. We bop to them bc they were simply just entertaining and did it better 

I mean, its true but miss sheep always take it to the next level

going by her logic, blackpink is heavily inspired by gaga, rihanna, sasha fierce, kesha and black eyed peas too since that's all 2ne1 did but just in a girl group setting, tackier and in korean

a full circle moment! sour candy anyone?

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I mean, its true but miss sheep always take it to the next level

going by her logic, blackpink is heavily inspired by gaga, rihanna, sasha fierce, kesha and black eyed peas too since that's all 2ne1 did but just in a girl group setting, tackier and in korean

a full circle moment! sour candy anyone?

Nobody has ever called Black Pink a Lady Gaga tribute act, nice try but it's not sticking.

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

If 2NE1 wasn't original why haven't people been calling BP a Lady Gaga or Kesha knockoff for a decade? Nothing is truly "original" but 2NE1's unique combination of influences became the standard for like a decade.

Such a stupid take.

so 2NE1 really isn't as "original" as you claimed them to be? got it :foxaylove2:

"unique combination of influences" please

2NE1 is literally just a Gaga, Sasha Fierce, Rihanna, Ke$ha and Black Eyed Peas in a korean girl group setting :deadbanana:

even their music videos down to the fashion and "crazy" hairstyles are heavily inspired by Black Eyed Peas, Gaga and Rihanna :deadbanana:

again, nothing is original about 2NE1 like at all :lmao: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

Why is this even an argument :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Why is this even an argument :rip: 

Because MonsterNavy is obviously traumatized by being put in his place so many times and has been spamming the crusty 2NE1 takes for weeks. 

• Like 3

naega chae chalaga

bam ratatata ratatata!

Idc about originality but I know BP will slay if they a have more story driven / bad girl break up type of mv, less flashy big budget mvs

Miss CL didn't came to play that time :clap3:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

so 2NE1 really isn't as "original" as you claimed them to be? got it :foxaylove2:

"unique combination of influences" please

2NE1 is literally just a Gaga, Sasha Fierce, Rihanna, Ke$ha and Black Eyed Peas in a korean girl group setting :deadbanana:

even their music videos down to the fashion and "crazy" hairstyles are heavily inspired by Black Eyed Peas, Gaga and Rihanna :deadbanana:

again, nothing is original about 2NE1 like at all :lmao: 

200905061114191002_3.jpg?w=584

Loving these Lady GaGa visuals :gaygacat1:

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Idc about originality but I know BP will slay if they a have more story driven / bad girl break up type of mv, less flashy big budget mvs

Miss CL didn't came to play that time :clap3:

its true but we're talking about originality here henny and 2NE1 has none of that!

making black eyed peas music in korean while cosplaying gaga & sasha fierce isn't originality no matter how hard ms sheep tries it

Edited by MonsterNavy

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is this true

he could help mother out with the dancing instead

tumblr_inline_r4mwqrvAJR1qktomp_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.