K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I still love this song from Mixnine

The Mixnine girlies had so wasted potential, another proof that YG sucks so hard

Still bopping to this song :gaycat3:

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

why is BIGBANG trending #1 on Melon rn

is another member going to prison

michael-jackson.gif

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Cha Eunwoo completely overshadowed his entire group :redface: Like how did he even become so popular and got so much exposure, cause his group Astro is literally a mid-tier/almost nugu group?

I mean Astro has sold over 1,590,660 albums so they’re far from nugu.

Astro is my ult boy group and honestly I am sad that unlike AOA with Seolhyun, IVE with Wonyoung, MISS A with Suzy, etc that Astro hasn’t blown up with Eunwoo being part of the group. It’s really weird but I guess there are lots of akgaes.

Eunwoo started to become popular after he lost his baby fat during the group’s first comeback. Korean forums started posting more about him and Astro and from there he became a top visual in the K-Pop industry and his career started to flourish.

Astro may be a mid-tier group in Korea but at the very least I’m happy the remaining members other than Eunwoo have gotten more solo opportunities this past year.

Also I have so much respect for Eunwoo renewing his contract last year with Fantagio because I know he was getting calls from so many agencies to get him to join but he stayed because even though he’s more known as an actor he still very much wants to be an idol. I hate when his akgaes talk about wanting him to leave the group and go solo but Eunwoo has made it clear that he will always be an Astro member. So I don’t see the group disbanding anytime soon.

I doubt they’ll have a comeback this year but I’m hoping whenever they do that there title track becomes a hit.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Now what did they do!?

Now why tf are they debuting another girl group? Thought it would be a boy group 

Oh lawd we’re gonna get another try hard hip hop concept with a bunch of teenagers aren’t we :toofunny2:

Edited by Bewitched

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Cha Eunwoo completely overshadowed his entire group :redface: Like how did he even become so popular and got so much exposure, cause his group Astro is literally a mid-tier/almost nugu group?

When he debuted his visual was overshadowing all the other rookies. Than he went to a variety show, it was exposed that he ranked #3 in one of the biggest Korean School and he was studying to become a lawyer when the Fantagio caster ran behind him, literally, to scout him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aeult said:

this has to be the most random collab :rip:

not a remake omg :deadbanana: their worst song is coming

albums not even properly distributed in the US and there is no promo over there but they want to release an english collab :rip: how does any of this make sense

Edited by hallucinate
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, elevate said:

Love Untouchable! My fav song from theirs since Loco. The MV is uninspired but the track is very Itzy, and the choreo is a lot of fun. The ending move is one of my favs in any kpop choreo I've seen. Hope they actually get a hit this time. Has there been a talented group this mismanaged in recent history? Wild.

Itzy just isn’t doing it for me anymore 

Loved their first two singles but haven’t been able to get into the rest 

Like I may not like NMIXX and their “self made genre” sh*t but at least it’s catchy sometimes 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

will he actually dance, that is the question because....

tayomaki-laughing.gif

Yes. Yes he will. 

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

I wanna **** him

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

we need an Astro comeback, uglee :fish2:

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I fear an Astro comeback is never going to happen

2 years since CSP in May and only info about Eun Woo solo debut

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Y’all I’m sure they’ll release a digital single or something but a full comeback probably next year

spacer.png

3 hours ago, New Edition said:

I feel like Cha Eunwoo is ambitious asf and wants to be the next Lee Seunggi (and must only be seen with 'winners' if that makes sense). But idk if any of his peers actually respects him.

Good luck to him

He has many friends in the industry. So he’ll continue to rise. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Cha Eunwho is so over when he goes off to the military and the next gen of idol actor it-boys like Eunseok and Jiwoong fill in the gap and take over

but you didn’t hear it from me

spacer.png

lies!

spacer.png

that announcement genuinely ruined my whole mood

unstanning IVE for a while

spacer.png

• Haha 2

We knew Eunwoo solo was coming, when Rocky & JinJin had their subunit, Moonbin and Sanha had theirs then MJ debuted solo. 

It's just Moonbin and Sanha was kinda getting places they were getting tractions, like the subunit were on fan on world tour, then a world tour was in the work too.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

We knew Eunwoo solo was coming, when Rocky & JinJin had their subunit, Moonbin and Sanha had theirs then MJ debuted solo. 

It's just Moonbin and Sanha was kinda getting places they were getting tractions, like the subunit were on fan on world tour, then a world tour was in the work too.

Wondering with Rocky out of the group if they’ll do an MJ + Jinjin sub-unit instead… 

• ATRL Administrator

I’ve finally accepted that Seughan may not return to RIIZE. :jonny3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Wondering with Rocky out of the group if they’ll do an MJ + Jinjin sub-unit instead… 

We probably get all of them as solos. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Please don’t put that out into the universe 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

delete this

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

she botched the choreo, I'm surprised she let this be released

they have no chemistry together as always

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

cea33e4107f24720aeecd6db9045c7f9.gif?ex=

Eunseok looks amazing in that photo.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Eunseok looks amazing in that photo.

spacer.png

he looked amazing in all the Love119 behind the scenes photos, we love him

033.jpgGDFLevJaIAASAP2?format=jpg&name=medium

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.