• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

babymonster did their thing and did it well honestly but like…. straight up copy pasting blackpink's whole concept (even the mythological sets) is just kinda lame to me idk 

6 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

babymonster did their thing and did it well honestly but like…. straight up copy pasting blackpink's whole concept (even the mythological sets) is just kinda lame to me idk 

It's lame to most everyone. There's really nothing to drag the girls about, they're teenagers who have trained hard and are just as talented as others. 

the problem is the uncreative gold fish replacing of blackpink YG is attempting with them. It by default makes these girls look like they're doing their best kids bop BP impression and it's not even their fault. :rip:

even the 2ne1 transition was handled better despite how horrible YG is. Both groups, while one feeling like an evolution of the other, still had their own individual sounds while retaining the "YG girl group" branding.

Damn, some of yall are really Mad at Babymonster for some reason :rip:

the song is a rehash, but is it that serious? :skull:

ot: The real star of the album

gives me 2NE1 vibes :jonny:

7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

gives me 2NE1 vibes :jonny:

keep their name off your lips!

need these legends back :chick3:

• Like 1

Good Afternoon KTRL, Has Babymonster debuted on Melon Top 100 yet? Or Illit  Meovv is the true 5th gen leader?

We're still Yoo Fu Fu Fu Fu ing in 2024.

• Like 1

What is going on with BM lmao the music isn't even bad but why is it just Blackpink. How are they gonna smash with no identity 

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

Says the weirdo who was chain posting last year about how Tokyo Dome is irrelevant and IVEs miniscule Japan fanmeet was more impressive at the time, bringing Mys into it instead of celebrating the W for your favs as always. :rip:

IVE having concert in Tokyo dome (big deal obviously) but the first thing that came into their mind is aespa and MYs

the obsession! :ahh:

They are the same one who use different metrics to declare IVE as the trinity of 4th generation whenever it fits their narrative!

When I AM was smashing on Spotify? They decided to use Spotify as one of the metrics.

When the triple title or whatever, kinda flopped on Spotify, while Drama on the other hand did pretty well? BUT BUT MELON!!!!

when Karina surpassed JWY on Instagram? INSTAGRAM??? :ahh:

but when some stray kids surpassed TXT's guy on Instagram? 4TH GEN IT BOYSSSESSS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This is exactly why Purple Kiss will never be popular. The way RBW only pushes the same 3 members, Yuki only started to get pushed because she went to that MNET show.

Like I get it:

Goeun is Main Vocalist & Lead Dancer
Swan is Main Vocalist

Chaein is Main & Lead Vocalist (yeah she's like a Hyolyn doing both High notes and most of the background vocals, vocals hard works in their tracks), Lead Rapper and Lead Dancer.

But still...

Ireh is still a lead vocalist, lead rapper and Dancer.

Yuki is still a Main Rapper and Sub Vocalist

Now Dosie is mainly a Dancer but she still can sing and rap.

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Congrats :clap3:! It's crazy how far kpop gg have grown 

:WAP:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

I'm confused, aren't most of their song related with this lore anyway :deadbanana4: I hope at least they treat it as an actual comeback but they are gonna be touring non stop so I doubt it 

moo.png

deja vu is really good :loki:

4 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I'm confused, aren't most of their song related with this lore anyway :deadbanana4: I hope at least they treat it as an actual comeback but they are gonna be touring non stop so I doubt it 

moo.png

Their webtoon might be picked up for an animation adaptation on Crunchyroll (with Viral Hit from the same author as Lookism & My Life as a Loser).

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, romiskes said:

We are sooo back. I think it's a recollection or throwback to back when they were struggling trainees and still uncertain whether they would debut or not, but they pushed through regardless or now they are here! (That's why there's a scene wherein they are dancing at a dance studio) :heart2:

The song is soooooooooooo good! Their best title since SRR (My only complaint is the lack of a singable bridge, but other than that I am SLAYED and win me back this era :duca:)

WTF this is co cvntttttttttttttt OMGGG. Roller Coaster's brother realness!! :jonny5:

• Like 1

"Deja Vu" reminded me of BTS title tracks pre-Dynamite, which is a good thing, loved it!

• Like 2

Deja Vu is amazing, it has some kind of nostalgic vibe. It reminded me a bit of early BTS. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, romiskes said:

"Deja Vu" reminded me of BTS title tracks pre-Dynamite, which is a good thing, loved it!

4 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Deja Vu is amazing, it has some kind of nostalgic vibe. It reminded me a bit of early BTS. 

This!! Like "Run" and "Spring Day", which I loveeeeee :jonnycat:

Edited by aesthetic bih
  • Thanks 2

I'll see you there tomorrow

deja vu

miracle

1-2-3 punch :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus' gay sister is here! Stream it, hunties! :fan:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.