K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

NewJeans debuting in Japan with 4 original Japanese songs would be really cool and something that would make them gain a lot of goodwill tbh that's impressive 

I don't think it's 4 Japanese songs, it's maybe half-half.

The reception on JPN social media have been really positive, with many people praising how much effort and work NJ and their team put into everything they do in Japan, a bit at the detriment of Korean fans, unfortunately. Tensions between Koreans and Japanese people are still a thing.

To be n°1 in both Korea and Japan at the same time is ambitious, let's see what happens. :gaycat5:

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, Zack said:

The live vocals, the looks, the energy...2nd gen excellence, they were truly giving it everything on these stages! :clap3:

They were doing all this while their company was stealing 90% of their incomes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

who had the record? newjeans or aespa?

hybe is so unserious

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

who had the record? newjeans or aespa?

Babymonster is going to sell 500K or more, they have too many blink fans and it's a comeback, not their debut.

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

hybe is so unserious

le sserafim we're going straight to victory!

4x.gif

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

hybe is so unserious

Call me biased, but NewJeans' numbers are so impressive and stand out. LE SSERAFIM had two veteran idols and a contestant from Produce48, ILLIT had a whole pre-debur survival show which gave a certain audience time to connect with them previously. NewJeans didn't have any of this and had a significant smaller pre-order period (around 2 weeks). Nowdays I this album already has 3x more in total than It's stock pre-orders. 

I remember I pre-ordered their debut album despite not being a fan yet, because I genuinely loved Attention, Hype Boy and Hurt, just like the album's packaging. :chick3:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Call me biased, but NewJeans' numbers are so impressive and stand out. LE SSERAFIM had two veteran idols and a contestant from Produce48, ILLIT had a whole pre-debur survival show which gave a certain audience time to connect with them previously. NewJeans didn't have any of this and had a significant smaller pre-order period (around 2 weeks). Nowdays I this album already has 3x more in total than It's stock pre-orders. 

I remember I pre-ordered their debut album despite not being a fan yet, because I genuinely loved Attention, Hype Boy and Hurt, just like the album's packaging. :chick3:

i'm only talking about ILLIT

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

I chose to not think about it or I will end up CRAZY 

:gayoncecat2:

I'm gonna take that as advice and apply it to myself.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525cew44lmgq5dyfka5pt

that song Sheesh is so bad

how dare some of you compare it to BP? :ryan2:

the way half of bobymonsturds don't even suit the concept

19 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

And also the fact that they didn't have random photocards in their album. You just need to buy one set and you'll get every photocards. Organic queens

• Like 3

Sheesh...

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525cew44lmgq5dyfka5pt

why is this song making the rounds so much in kpop recently

first R**ZE covered it, then Enhypen, now ZB1 tiktok

who is paying them

53 minutes ago, Xalric said:

They were doing all this while their company was stealing 90% of their incomes.

spacer.png

I wonder how much Hopefully it's 15 dollars per hour at least 

BubbaMa'amster kinda need to be OT6 like NMIXX but with Ahyeon 7 is just too much Rami you can be a Jinni

spacer.png

AHYEON making the previous songs better. And Stuck In The Middle Remix being better than the original :chick2:

18 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

And also the fact that they didn't have random photocards in their album. You just need to buy one set and you'll get every photocards. Organic queens

Newjeans are still the only Kpop group that don't do random photocards.

I feel like it's really overlooked, I rarely see it mentioned. Maybe it was a bad strategy in hindsight? Kpop fans don't seem to care they are getting ripped off. :cm:

Other groups are also copying everything from NJ but the non-random photocards, I wonder why. :cm:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

the NewPants stans acting like they reinvented the wheel yet again

4x.gif

• Haha 3

Sheesh is heinous from start to finish BUT I do think the girls are talented, so my free advice: send YG to Mordor, defenestrate all remaining producers, and steal a few marketing execs from Hybe for their next comeback. They also need to drop the BP thievery, because if they show anything other than complete adulation towards BP, the blinks will turn on them. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, elevate said:

Sheesh is heinous from start to finish BUT I do think the girls are talented, so my free advice: send YG to Mordor, defenestrate all remaining producers, and steal a few marketing execs from Hybe for their next comeback. They also need to drop the BP thievery, because if they show anything other than complete adulation towards BP, the blinks will turn on them. 

Agreed. YG is coasting on Mid production and reductive visuals. Where is the creativity? I already know how Baeflop will end up because YG history repeats itself. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, elevate said:

Kings of bait from the start 

• Haha 1

will they just make it official already and shake the industry to its core

spacer.png

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.