• hallucinate

12 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

okay singggggg

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

TABS only. A VOCALIST, A VISUAL, AN ACTOR, A DANCER, A MODEL, AN IT-BOY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

lives were changed :alexz:

The 1-2-3 punch that was I'm So Sick, %%, and Dumhdurum was truly iconic, a monumental shift in their sound :gaycat2:

Such a shame YG dungeon'd Nauen once she signed to them, basically removing herself from the group :rip:

• Like 2

StayC doing Twice, SNSD, and Red Velvet covers :clap3: They really did well for themselves in 2023 (tho I wish they would slowly veer away from the kidz bop singles)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Jiwoong said “not today sis, sit down”

spacer.png

• Haha 1

love this (but wish they didn't choose Power Up)

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

GDJ6xg-a0AAsTdO?format=jpg&name=large

oh i'm obsessed with these outfits...

the girls look GORGEOUS :jonny5:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 4

Eung Eung best K-pop song ever 

spacer.png

• Like 2

5 years since this perfect song was released :jonny5:

will forever be one of my favorite Red Velvet tracks

the beat, the rap, the VOCALS... nothing will top it. one of their most fun songs and mv's

tumblr_pkzf05o6kE1s854d0o6_500.gifv

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

The 1-2-3 punch that was I'm So Sick, %%, and Dumhdurum was truly iconic, a monumental shift in their sound :gaycat2:

Such a shame YG dungeon'd Nauen once she signed to them, basically removing herself from the group :rip:

What an iconic run .. 

• Like 1

This song has grown on me A LOT, I wish they were singing the chorus instead of chanting it tho 

Not them bringing his Pi Cheolin character to an award show stage :deadbanana2: Most people not even knowing the lore of this character or wth Dino is doing @Witnessed ET @kendoll2001

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Haha 2

Wait, this actually sounds really good ! I wasn't excited for TWICE's comeback, but here I am, replaying this snippet non stop.

Emotional pop songs are my cup of tea !

Edited by Inspirit
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

The amount of clips of Mingyu’s beautiful natural tanned skin that Im seeing already on my tl from the Nana tour @gigantopithecus @kendoll2001 :WAP:

And that’s just one aspect of this show, there are so many other aspects that proves that this show is a cause for celebration :chick1:

And all the carrots who called him a dirty potato are going to HELL

200.gif

18 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

NANA Tour watch party this weekend :sistrens: @gigantopithecus @Witnessed ET

If it reaches a 3% rating, we'll get a second Nana Tour season. Hopefully it goes up :jonny: but apparently 2.1% is pretty good, especially for a bg show

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnDoe said:

Twice needs to do an Apink reinvention if they want to become relevant again :gaycat4:

Riize kinda have the weakest vocal lineup in SM ever huh. I liked the melodic sections in memories and I wanted a single track that was spared from their terrible rapping/chanting. But with each release, I've rizen and realized that they simply don't have the range for that (unless they give Certain MemberS zero lines). Great gowns beautiful gowns, truly.

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The PAK Up stanning!

STAYC exhibited taste on this occasion! :clap3:

L6ehSqz.jpg

87Ei7JJ.jpg

FyzxI4IaQAM8swc?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

this performance was fun :jonny2:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Twice needs to do an Apink reinvention if they want to become relevant again :gaycat4:

They tried it with the retro sound but were dumb af, why would you settle with that when it got milked through covid?? :giraffe:
What they need to do is keep the different genre streak they started with fancy up till alcohol free, or give us sexy, moonlight sunrise wasn't enough :WAP:

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

They tried it with the retro sound but were dumb af, why would you settle with that when it got milked through covid?? :giraffe:
What they need to do is keep the different genre streak they started with fancy up till alcohol free, or give us sexy, moonlight sunrise wasn't enough :WAP:

RESPECT TALK THAT TALK. Top 3 of their title tracks.

Twice should serve something like Last Sequence

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.