K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

I’m late, but idc…Ahyeon’s reveal was a GAG! When I tell you I was ready to book a ticket to SK when there were only 6 girls in the teaser thumbnail. I wasn’t having IT! I really thought YG lied again lmaooo but when Ahyeon was revealed at the end, I legit gagged. Legit got goosebumps from her reveal. YG ate that I can’t lie and I love the fan theory about the teaser 

• Haha 1

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Wendy is releasing tomorrow and we're all going to stream it :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ruka & Rora look amazing in these teasers :flame:

GIZelaEa8AArs2r?format=jpg&name=large

GIZeYK9aEAA3UC1?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

you'll notice Starbucks isn't on this graphic

IMG_6438.gif?ex=66014535&is=65eed035&hm=

Even it’s not related to her but her family liking that post like that is still wild Not sure if true 

For myself I don’t drink Starbucks because they don’t support unionize but still…..

Edited by FACT

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wtf is this…..

my head hurts

spacer.png

And the comments

adrienne.gif?ex=65fcf4f8&is=65ea7ff8&hm=

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Yoona yes, Suzy yes and if we were claiming another from SNSD it would more convincingly be Jessica. 

How is Jessica a more convincing it girl, there's nothing memorable about her except her departure from SNSD lol, she is the most successful idol singer to come from a group, Suzy's peak was huge, but where is she now?  How come no one gives a damn about her currently, I'm sorry but that speaks volumen on her it girl status.

after the back to back anton - sohee- eunseok 'scandals' i feel like SM will just not give a **** and make them come back as 7 and promote normally

26 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

since we're talking about it girls...

THEE it girl :WAP:

Just because of her fashion sense and  with only 1 running man apparition mind you :WAP:. Could you imagine if she followed the Suzy and Yoona route and did Kdramas or movies in 2018 ?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wtf is this…..

my head hurts

spacer.png

:bibliahh:not these creepy virtual dolls having variety shows or whatever. I do have to say, it is really impressive that they are kinda doing Good on the charts 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

after the back to back anton - sohee- eunseok 'scandals' i feel like SM will just not give a **** and make them come back as 7 and promote normally

show it to me please send it to me Rachel please send it to me

Speaking of acting career, the fact that SM decided to push Joy more into acting instead of Irene is very interesting to me. Especially when she was paired with THE PARK BO GUM for music bank and was really popular for her visual :ace:

Her not doing dramas during her peak was a big loss imo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Speaking of acting career, the fact that SM decided to push Joy more into acting instead of Irene is very interesting to me. Especially when she was paired with THE PARK BO GUM for music bank and was really popular for her visual :ace:

Her not doing dramas during her peak was a big loss imo.

it's not SM pushing joy, she chose the flop career herself

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

it's not SM pushing joy, she chose the flop career herself

I mean SM helped Joy getting these acting gigs right? 

But SM not pushing their popular visual into acting during her prime is definitely weird. Like even Baekhyun was casted in a drama with IU lol. How could Irene not be booked :deadbanana4:? Or maybe it was her own choice … 

Edited by Adama

36 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

this SMASH

one of their best b-sides 

SO GOOD

SO GOOD!

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

I like this more than the title, it should’ve been the title track but I get it, “EENIE MEENIE” is more palatable for the GP. I do they release the full MV/performance of this tho

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

I mean SM helped Joy getting these acting gigs right? 

But SM not pushing their popular visual into acting during her prime is definitely weird. Like even Baekhyun was casted in a drama with IU lol. How could Irene not be booked :deadbanana4:? Or maybe it was her own choice … 

i think she booked her shows with her own effort.... regardless, nowadays she is the one who chose the acting over singing life

Rosé ATE The OSCARS up! I wonder what’s up with her and these shades lately, it has to be some kinda of clue or something to her upcoming era

I haven’t looked at the numbers for OOTG in a while and hasn’t noticed it was doing this well, I didn’t even think it reached 300 million let alone 600 million. Come thru Jennifer :clap3:

I don’t think I’ll ever move on from HYLT shoots

spacer.png

• Like 1

Wonbin Sungchan safe

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Wonbin being short & single

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.