K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

5 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

What if I tell you SM sold the news to Dispatch for media play, before their comeback. :cm:

The guy's new drama was premiering globally the very next day on Disney+.  That's an op even if SM and Disney didn't have prior business relationships.

:cm:

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

13 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

What if I told you SM sold the news to Dispatch for media play, before their comeback. :cm:

No because SM avoids anything that would stop their bag, would they risk KARINA fan coins for some other deal...idk. Plus knowing Dispatch they probably already knew so I doubt they would pay SM anything.

I just feel bad for KARINA that she got such a harsh response to this news. 

Edited by Zack

17 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

What if I told you SM sold the news to Dispatch for media play, before their comeback. :cm:

I thought it was the guy's company who leaked it? And then it was announced that he will join another company or something like that. And his drama being aired A DAY after the news broke. 

This seems a little bit too strategic for me. Not the usual 'Dispatch' couple reveal. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zack said:

No because SM avoids anything that would stop their bag, would they risk KARINA fan coins for some other deal...idk. Plus knowing Dispatch they probably already knew so I doubt they would pay SM anything.

I just feel bad for KARINA that she got such a harsh response to this news. 

SM exploiting Karina isn't new.

They don't care about their idols welfare or individual success. If anything the worse they are off, the better, it gives them the upper hand in negotiations when pushing more slavery contracts upon them. :coffee2:

• Like 1

Man this Summer for Kpop was so fire. View & Bts Dope were like my most played by songs. That whole Odd album had a hold on me. Glad I got to see them perform as OT5 twice. Shinee you will always be famous 

• Like 3

The way he had like 3 different hair colors in A WEEK

TALENT always wins!:ryan3:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

The way he had like 3 different hair colors in A WEEK

That wig ain't doing it for me, I like him better with blonde/bleached hair.

13 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

TALENT always wins!:ryan3:

K-Soul : i seen that guy in a hentai and he wins a music show before me

its gonna pass Easy isnt it:dies:

They are insane! People not seeing how global they are with 2 entries in the Spotify global top 100 says a lot. This song is truly the best song released this year for me. I’m obsessed and I can see it doing better than EPTBW 

Smart is having way louder fanchants than easy 

• Like 4

GIEZOEKb0AA8ryH?format=jpg&name=largeGIEZOEIbgAATMb0?format=jpg&name=large

oh wow oh wow oh wow...

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zack said:

I still don't understand how KARINA dating news blew up this much that even western media is reporting it. It seems so OTT way more than usual. 

I hope she has people checking on her, I can't imagine the stress she must be feeling just for wanting to date. 

My girl should have never released that letter, Western media is always ready to pounce over any "Dark side of kpop" narrative :toofunny2:

• Like 1

:jonny6: A classic 

• Like 3

Karina apology letter was a huge mistake . She’s giving her “fans” to have more power over her. I feel really bad for her now 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Zack said:

I still don't understand how KARINA dating news blew up this much that even western media is reporting it. It seems so OTT way more than usual. 

I hope she has people checking on her, I can't imagine the stress she must be feeling just for wanting to date. 

well it’s the first major dating scandal (with a massive backlash) that happened in years, kpop also exploded globally during the pandemic

and the apology made the things worse tbh… :doc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Edited by youresotoxic

GIE3DxNbkAAbkge?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIE21YIbgAALvAN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIE24rha0AA28Lj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIE2q4fbwAAahdj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 5

• Like 2

GIE4OnmasAAQY3h?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4Q_BbkAA3041?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4LLLacAEogS8?format=jpg&name=medium

GIE4MA6bgAAgMbs?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4M2AaIAAyAlP?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4NsoakAAMJp2?format=jpg&name=medium

GIE4Pb1b0AEfKzL?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4QNmaIAAOEvR?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4R30bQAACTWY?format=jpg&name=medium

GIE4SrFaEAAuDr2?format=jpg&name=mediumGIE4Ta5aEAAWut2?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3

jeno :gaynetcat3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.