• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I'm shocked they sold out in 2 hours KSPO Dome 3x during pre-sales for fanclub alone and JYPE limiting only one ticket per person through the 3 days, there's literally nothing for general sales again even with one more date and the new restrictions compared to last year. Next fanmeeting they will need to upgrade to GSD 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Oh wow you finally posting a true fact.

I love the dreamies but SM gives the good albums to 127, no Dream album of theirs is up to 127's standard.

NCT 127 has Highway to Heaven, Favorite, Punch, Kick it etc., so they win by default :clap3:

The only DREAM song I listen to is Hot Sauce, and that's because it's stolen from 127's vault :michael:

Spoiler

It looks like I have a type in terms of bg music :oh:

Also, Felix promoting Louis Vuitton show alongside other Nicolas Ghesquière's close friends and his favorite ambassadors.

He kinda ate with this networking 

• Like 1

what KnockKnock is hated?

it has one of the best choruses ive heard :jonny5:

so damn eargasmic

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm shocked they sold out in 2 hours KSPO Dome 3x during pre-sales for fanclub alone and JYPE limiting only one ticket per person through the 3 days, there's literally nothing for general sales again even with one more date and the new restrictions compared to last year. Next fanmeeting they will need to upgrade to GSD 

The fact that most groups can't even sell out KSPO Dome with their regular concert dates, and then we have SKZ who are able to sell out KSPO Dome 3X for their fanmeeting with pre-sales alone :redface: JYP needs to move to bigger venues at this point.

Kpop fans do not realize that SKZ have a very big fanbase in Korea as well, bigger than any 4th gen group actually, they simply just lack GP support, hence why they are flopping on that local fruit app

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The fact that most groups can't even sell out KSPO Dome with their regular concert dates, and then we have SKZ who are able to sell out KSPO Dome 3X for their fanmeeting with pre-sales alone :redface: JYP needs to move to bigger venues at this point.

Kpop fans do not realize that SKZ have a very big fanbase in Korea as well, bigger than any 4th gen group actually, they simply just lack GP support, hence why they are flopping on that local fruit app

Mark my words, their next fanmeeting will end up being at GSD. The demand is just too much to handle.

Not only their fandom in Korea in sizeable, their diehard international fanbase travel from other countries for them easily   :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Mark my words, their next fanmeeting will end up being at GSD. The demand is just too much to handle.

Not only their fandom in Korea in sizeable, their diehard international fanbase travel from other countries for them easily   :deadbanana2:

Everything about this group is just top notch, like I wonder what went through Bang Chan's mind, when he picked each member, cause whew his mind :clap3::gaygacat4:

d74657a0f35d5685847d311923bb828abe288130896d057c81339737f81362e0b51be56c2d28aa6b

86d0dd28e25bffac016e0005b40f748de1d21c9c5aa435122dc93a6a04b778b4bd1542be.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Their fanmeetings are becoming basically a privilege for who is signing for their fanclub yearly. Their 4 japanese fanmeetings at Domes are for members of the fanclub only, there won't be general sales. The korean ones would have, but they sold out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Hot Sauce/Hello Future album exists

:ryan3:

They have several skips, those are a little better than Regular-Irregular I guess, but still that album has ***** "Fly Away With Me Baby" the best tracks on Hot Sauce are DIY and Rocket

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Everything about this group is just top notch, like I wonder what went through Bang Chan's mind, when he picked each member, cause whew his mind :clap3::gaygacat4:

d74657a0f35d5685847d311923bb828abe288130896d057c81339737f81362e0b51be56c2d28aa6b

86d0dd28e25bffac016e0005b40f748de1d21c9c5aa435122dc93a6a04b778b4bd1542be.gif

He actually explained, sis

Starting from 3:35 

• Like 1

Netizens React to "Nation's Girl Group" Pre-Debut Mixtape. is the upcoming Debut "Bring The Girls out" already getting Payola ads

Spoiler

Lead Single "Bring The Girls Out" Drops March 8th, 6pm KST  on flop charts FLO & Genie. its described as a EDM house track, sampling SNSD hit single The Boys. with lyrics of Female empowerment, Blatant Lesbianism, Organized Crime Propaganda, and teen angst. Producer, Lyricist, Visual, and Lipsyncer @Gorjesspazze9 tells the media he won't promote on Music bank due to the constoverisal content. Streets are calming it's gonna be the  Kpop diss record of 2024.   SM reps have yet to remark on the Buzz this Mixtape has made on Kpop Forums.

1. Nation's Girl Group

2. Yoona's Face Card 

3. Sunny's Revenge 

4. Hags Generation//Kunts in Kwangya 

5. Bring The Girls Out 

6. Outta The Newark ...Prudential Arena 

7. I Got a 9 (Taeyeon's Version)

8. You Think still Hits (Fart) 

9. Bring it Back to 9/30

Knetz react: 

1. The songs are  fun but why am I crying Laughing ㅠㅠㅠ

2. I hope my idols will stay together as long as SNSD Hag fans ㅠㅠㅠ

3. I’m not a fan, but why am I in tears. Oppa pls be fr ㅜㅜ

4. The Lead Single "Bring The Girls Out Leaked" hope Gorjesss can still chart on Melon...

5. My first and last idol…ㅠㅠ I love you Soshi

6. Better then anything Teddy produced in years. kekeke

7. I’m not even a fan of Soshi but I like the songs, it touches me ㅠㅠ

8. I really love Soshi~~ Paved the Way. 

9. Soshi is amazing, fans will be so happy we are getting Real Kpop Bops again 

10. Lowkey rapped better then 98% of my biases in English. 

11. I’m not even a fan, but I’m so excited ㅠㅠ

12. SM, where is the Record deal at? let get him in SMrookies, 2035. or NCT-Koreaboo unit. TT

• Haha 2

Knock Knock is the worst TWICE song by far and it's even worse than Signal!!!  I might drag Signal sometimes, but at least I acknowledge the song's existence, while I completely act like Knock Knock doesn't exist ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine being so powerful in your home country at some point that you were able smash with these 2 songs :redface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Knock Knock is the worst TWICE song by far and it's even worse than Signal!!!  I might drag Signal sometimes, but at least I acknowledge the song's existence, while I completely act like Knock Knock doesn't exist ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine being so powerful in your home country at some point that you are able smash with these 2 songs :redface:

knock knock was an absolute bop

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

One of my favorite K-GG songs of all time. Serving camp, vocals, androgony, and a rap section that doesn't make me cringe.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

the hackers kinda nasty for not including WJSN :dies:

• Haha 11

they knew not to come for the queens 

wjsn-lastsequence.gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the hackers kinda nasty for not including WJSN :dies:

Even them forgot about WJSN... :deadbanana4:

The hackers contacting Starship but them not responding. It's so on brand with that company.

Edited by Xalric
  • Haha 1

Speaking of them...

Edited by Mattheo
  • Haha 1

• Like 2

• Like 1

Broken Melodies is the only NSHITTY Dream song I care to listen to

spacer.png

Top 50 next week!! :clap3:

Edited by Mel.

Haechan: why?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.