• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

47 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The manager forgetting Monsta X Wonho at the airport, I.M being forgotten during their tour in Europe.

Cravity directive creator is K.Will ex manager, the reason why their albums is all over the place, he had no prior experience at the jobs before. He himself confessed he had no idea how to manage a group or decide their concept since he only worked for and with K.Will. The only reason they almost never appear on tv is their team not knowing how to do it. Their firsts episodes of their C-Log was filmed and edited by the members. 

WJSN losing many opportunities, Bona once revealed that the director of a drama contacted her parents because Starship was not responding to their call to have her auditions. 

And I can go on for a long time with how bad they are.

Edit: Monsta X US Manager stealing fan edit and posting it on his Instagram as if it was an official photo

HELP :biblio:

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I need BABYMONSTER to attend, it’s literally a few days after their debut

GHzovmQbAAAQBsb?format=jpg&name=large

A few days after their comeback is one too many days, they will be back in the dungeon by then. :penguin:

50 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

:deadbanana:

Karina is lucky to have such devoted fans. Or not. :coffee:

Minho is a swiftie? As of he couldn't get any hotter :jonny2:

They are so cool :jonny:

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The Stray Kids erasure :ghostface:

Girl, for some reason Onces with their stubborn selves will never admit that SKZ are successful, since it will ruin the narrative that TWICE are the only breadwinners of the company. 

Being a Once and a STAY is so hard sometimes cause both fandoms hate each others guts:snowman:

Spoiler

Though I must admit that Onces are usually the ones who start the fanwars, since they start unprovoked fights with every JYP fandom with their superiority complex. It’s funny cause almost every JYP fandom get along so well (STAY’s, MIDZY’s, NSWER’s etc.), but all 3 fandoms consider Onces the black sheep

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Twice debuted 3 years before Stray Kids while GOT7 was the number one breadwinner twice was very close for a long time and passed them during their last 2 years in the company. And twice only album sales no tour while GOT7 was first because of their tours.

GOT7 was never the number 1 breadwinner though, since TWICE were always bigger than them from debut. 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Girl, for some reason Onces with their stubborn selves will never admit that SKZ are successful, since it will ruin the narrative that TWICE are the only breadwinners of the company. 

Being a Once and a STAY is so hard sometimes cause both fandoms hate each others guts:snowman:

Hide contents

Though I must admit that Onces are usually the ones who start the fanwars, since they start unprovoked fights with every JYP fandom with their superiority complex. It’s funny cause almost every JYP fandom get along so well (STAY’s, MIDZY’s, NSWER’s etc.), but all 3 fandoms consider Onces the black sheep 

GOT7 was never the number 1 breadwinner though, since TWICE were always bigger than them from debut. 

Got7 was while twice was earnings more with album sales GOT7 was #1 overall with their touring, fun fact in 2015 2PM was the #1 breadwinner of the company despite Twice and GOT7 selling more physical album than them. But with their tour and etc...

14 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

A few days after their comeback is one too many days, they will be back in the dungeon by then. :penguin:

False.

they're actually gonna start promotions for this mini album so….they can definitely go

44 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I need BABYMONSTER to attend, it’s literally a few days after their debut

GHzovmQbAAAQBsb?format=jpg&name=large

Having a debut perfomance at an award show would be an amazing idea and I still don't know why YGly didn't use their connections for MAMA, MMA awards or any other award show for Batter Up

Not them filming a dance video without music... :deadbanana4:

• 🌟 Line-up: A.C.E, TRI.BE, AIMERS, X:IN, M.O.N.T, 109 & KIM SUNG JOONG, NOMAD, 2Z, Hwang In Sun, Darae

Hwang Insun still kicking around.

:cm:

Yuri got Yoona text about a SNSD comeback😭  

I know they are working on concepts behind the scenes. Remember forever 1 was in development secretly but for almost 2 years before the comeback, cuz SM couldn’t manage them in different companies. The girls themselves are the reason we even got it. Oh I know they are Cooking :duca: 

In the translation today Yuri also said that the members will be the ones to decide what thier next concept and album will look & Sound like! 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

peak k-pop :giraffe:

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

peak k-pop :giraffe:

my handsome kings :heart2:

• Like 5

I thought Kepler disbanded a year ago :rip: 

• Haha 1

they will join BLACKPINK and newjeans as the only kpop girl group to chart simultaneously on hot100 and bb200

organic success only no talentless frauds allowed :sorry:

Edited by MonsterNavy

they will join BLACKPINK and newjeans as the only kpop girl group to chart simultaneously on hot100 and bb200

organic success only :sorry:

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I thought Kepler disbanded a year ago :rip: 

They will disband in exactly 4 months (minus 1 day)

They still got time for their last Korean and Japanese title track 

my man :WAP:

• Like 3

the mass reporting on that LESSER's video worked and the account is no longer available. :ahh:

looks like fearnots do fear something: the facade of those talentless frauds being exposed.

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.