K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

38 minutes ago, Adama said:

No bc the clear payola, the way Chanelle was eliminated, Jiwoo hate bc she was apparently too old, when they announced on the last minute that they would choose some members for the final line up, Jeemin not debuting etc.. 

Just awful 

Well TWICE was even more blatant (JYP randomly decided to pick 9 girls instead of 7, and picked Momo who was previously eliminated over fan-favourite Somi) but they went on to the one of the biggest ggs :michael:

I mean, almost everybody forgot SIXTEEN existed :cm:

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, FACT said:

Ador should have done the debutation for their new bg last year What are they going to do now ? So dumb My girls are still hiding and new boys are N/A It’s getting bad :biblionny:

They probably don't have a lineup yet.

GDD_CQtaMAAmMrU?format=jpg&name=largeGDD_DASa4AA1WNU?format=jpg&name=largeGDD_D4CaMAAiy1a?format=jpg&name=largeGDEAmBxbIAAMjLJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409GDEAm5gbMAABwl8?format=jpg&name=4096x409GDD_YPzaIAEMtFi?format=jpg&name=largeGDD_aZYbUAAjZ4T?format=jpg&name=largeGDD_z5XaMAEJ9aE?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

GDEG0ZAaMAAax6N?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Riize song is cute! chorus is eh, but i'll somehow get myself to like it more

love everything else about the song though

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xalric said:

The way New Jeans have everything from the concept, the music, the style, the budget and everything is S-TIER. 

But their performances on stage are mid... It's like Min HeeHee trained them in all aspects, except for performances.

I mean... Min HeeHee is the mastermind of their concept, music etc. but she can't control how they perform on stage

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

The way Illit has less followers/engagement than Vcha and Katseye, ijbol. Let's hope HYBE has enough leftover bts/newjeans money to payola them

32 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Well it's over (or maybe not because he is a man), but I can't deal with hetero men anymore like I think the Starbucks witch hunt is a bit too much but this attitude, man... :redface:

angry-fighting.gif

Edit: Well

GDFftRPa0AAiDP1?format=jpg&name=large

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

Kpop stans are so hyper-fixated over Starbucks when it isn't even on the BDS list. It's extremely annoying how it feels like Palestine boycotts are now being used as a way to harass people who aren't aware or not participating in the boycotts (Saw this happen in another non-K-pop fandom I engage with), instead of using the energy to focus on what is happening in Gaza and companies that are actually on the BDS list.

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

:hoetenks:

I mean, they pretty much disbanded :rip: 

There’s way too many ugly twinks with cartilage missing from their noses being spammed. The music isn’t even good either. I don’t see the appeal 

IMG_4070.gif?ex=65a54aa9&is=6592d5a9&hm=

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

GDFnHWnbUAAq-RN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GDFnHUvbgAAvS5w?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

hopefully they perform the whole song :jonnycat:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GDFnHWnbUAAq-RN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GDFnHUvbgAAvS5w?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

REAL WOMEN :jonny6:

Y&M TV debut 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

They ate oh my God

GDFnD7LbwAE9ISB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GDFm-pyasAA98eR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

this comeback is going to be great :jonny:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

SLAYSTAR increasing the temperature in Winter to keep us warm. Stunning Queens!

• Like 1

GDE8QtZbMAAzkuZ?format=jpg&name=largeGDE7iD4XYAAgL19?format=jpg&name=mediumGDFloQ9akAEyP0T?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 3

“Jennie is Miss Korea” —Lee Hyori :clap3:

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Ye hunnies feed us real music :loki:

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Y&M TV debut 

Wow she's literally beaming with smile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.