K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

10 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Whew this looks like a proper comeback finally

and the public consensus also seems to be mostly positive for them this time around. I wonder how Lia feels about being left out of this aww

she probably feels more like a LIAbility than ever

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

9 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Not Hybe new girl group losing

a member before debut :rip:

Wow maybe because she probably ate S*ungh*n d word ? Big if true

SM get back to work and bring our straight king Seunghan back Enough with the twinks in kpop

Youngseo should go with Jeemin and Jiwoo to Jini company and debut together with her  :loki:

• Haha 1

Memories definitely winning the rate I put them after NewJeans songs and I think most people put them in top5 or top10 at least 

It is still their most successful song internationally.

• Like 3

I’LL-BOMB definitely disband What are they without Youngseo ? 

They have 2 GG's smashing why they need to debut another group so soon? They just gonna canibalise each other. Seriously these companies are just getting hungry and they lead themselves to their own demise with their stupid decisions... Lets just relive the GG ovesaturation of the post-  produce 1 era just when things were getting good again

Edited by sunny

8 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

seeing the lineup... it would be another daesang for nct dream, so maybe we won:rip:

Edited by TheCal
  • Haha 2

Love119 reminds me of these Big Bong songs but it’s less vile

Kpop is so back :clap3:

19 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

More like they couldn’t sell these tickets :deadbanana4:.

But fr, the blue dragon film awards is the most prestigious awards ceremony alongside the baeksang but the music version was not giving :toofunny3:. It should be selective and prestigious just like the og ceremony. Idk why they couldn’t book the same venue? 

Edited by Adama

R U Next was probably the worst survival show I've seen in years. I'm sure Chanelle and Jiwoo are happy they dodged a bullet.

The new RIIZE song is weird. It's trying to be emotional pop and clearly the male DITTO (the video is DITTO coded with the maybe the girl died in the end storyline) but they obnoxiously shout the chorus instead of singing it.

It's giving confused. Right now Sohee is the only one being pushed as a vocal in the group and it feels that way with these shouting choruses.

Ador should have done the debutation for their new bg last year What are they going to do now ? So dumb My girls are still hiding and new boys are N/A It’s getting bad :biblionny:

for some reason I like the shouty chorus, especially with the piano instrumental and the little harmonies :heart:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, New Edition said:

R U Next was probably the worst survival show I've seen in years. I'm sure Chanelle and Jiwoo are happy they dodged a bullet.

No bc the clear payola, the way Chanelle was eliminated, Jiwoo hate bc she was apparently too old, when they announced on the last minute that they would choose some members for the final line up, Jeemin not debuting etc.. 

Just awful 

D'ISBAND IT's debut song better be really good or else they'll end up like Boynextdoor

:gaycat4: we love a down to earth, the most friendly active girl group 

• Like 1

wtf is an I'll it :hoetenks:

what a ridiculous name :skull:

IVE trendsetters I guess but at least their name sounds cute

46 minutes ago, TheCal said:

seeing the lineup... it would be another daesang for nct dream, so maybe we won:rip:

angry-fighting.gif

Don't you ever dare to come for SM breadwinners :fish2:

Talking about them, they sound good in this LIVE performance

• Haha 1

Youngseo leaving is crazy but not too surprising ATP, they really about to rush the debut now to distract from the mess around it :redface: her joining a group with Jiwoo, Chanelle and Jeemin would be so iconic

pray for Katseye, the odds are not in their favor I fear :matty:

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

angry-fighting.gif

Don't you ever dare to come for SM breadwinners :fish2:

rSnViXc.gif 

• Haha 1

Well it's over (or maybe not because he is a man), but I can't deal with hetero men anymore like I think the Starbucks witch hunt is a bit too much but this attitude, man... :redface:

angry-fighting.gif

Edit: Well

GDFftRPa0AAiDP1?format=jpg&name=large

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

Edited by Darkling

I still dont know If I like Riize new song or not... The chorus is not my fav but I don't hate it, kinda like On my Youth.

The video is beautiful, very Ditto

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.