K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

14 minutes ago, Sheep said:

imo gens are dictated by when big companies replace the last crop of groups. Debuts are happening quicker than ever but each company still have obvious top priority groups. 4th gen will be over and 5th gen will start the second TXT, SKZ, epipen, aespa, nj, etc, start getting reliably outsold by rookies from their same companies.

ex: 2NE1 -> BP -> Baemon or WG -> Twix -> Lily & co or SES -> SNSD -> RV -> aespa

there were other female acts from these companies in between but it's obvious where the best trainees and highest budgets went.

U had me till u said this....

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Imagine boycotting your own fave because you don’t like their makeup 

spacer.png

They weren’t boycotting her for that lol, they were protesting for the lack of make up SM was apparently doing lol! But they are now switching and boycotting her despite asking SM for a better treatment a few weeks ago. They’re not normal :deadbanana4:

babymonster is going to be unstoppable once they release their true debut with ahyeon. batter up was a buzz single and it still smashed on yt/spotify.

Just now, Adama said:

They weren’t boycotting her for that lol, they were protesting for the lack of make up SM was apparently doing lol! But they are now switching and boycotting her despite asking SM for a better treatment a few weeks ago. They’re not normal :deadbanana4:

stans in general are not normal people. but its that insanity that is responsible for the rabid support and bulk sales that make you rich, so you cater to them anyway and validate them as an artist.

LOVING all those 2009 covers lately, Monsta X did a great work with this one, the JaeJae 2009 SBS Special better come FAST :WAP:

28 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

stans in general are not normal people. but its that insanity that is responsible for the rabid support and bulk sales that make you rich, so you cater to them anyway and validate them as an artist.

I still think it’s not necessary to go to far in your fan service in order to have a dedicated fanbase. 

Honestly it’s the first time I’m seeing a fanbase with a majority of female fans being that mad regarding a dating reveal. 

41 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

garam clears them all sorry

I hate how idols are so scared of singing nowadays (expect for a few exceptions: aespa, nmixx, sohee, zerobaseone..)

Like you can see the fear in their eyes and how nervous they are ..

Those encores really had an impact on the industry :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when it looks like they're dragging twice when they're just describing twice's chart positions and sales :deadbanana:

45 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

babymonster is going to be unstoppable once they release their true debut with ahyeon. batter up was a buzz single and it still smashed on yt/spotify.

not with another kill this love rehash in the world of newjeans, ive and lsrfm

only aespa can smash with noise excellence like blackpink

spacer.png

Edited by MonsterNavy

42 minutes ago, Adama said:

I still think it’s not necessary to go to far in your fan service in order to have a dedicated fanbase. 

Honestly it’s the first time I’m seeing a fanbase with a majority of female fans being that mad regarding a dating reveal. 

They aren’t boycotting for the dating scandal but because SM is apparently mistreating Karina and doesn’t protect her 

• Like 1

the Coachella lineup this year is a$$ in general, it's not gonna get the attention it usually does

I really don't think anyone will be paying attention to LSFM's set besides their fans and haters

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes, who cares about talent as long as they are popular and successful :clownny:

:snowman::snowman::snowman:

• Haha 1

GHfVUprWMAAeigP?format=jpg&name=medium

why would they post this:snowman:

zTex5Tm.gif

Edited by TheCal
  • Haha 6

47 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

not with another kill this love rehash in the world of newjeans, ive and lsrfm

only aespa can smash with noise excellence like blackpink

spacer.png

omg what is this 

So its ok to drag Twice, TxT, Enhypen, IVE and Chimin for their bad vocals in encores but not LSF? They sound horrible and it's a super easy song.

Edited by DelRey

The way LE SSERAFIM has not only one but TWO Momos in their group. And they're only five :snowman:

• Haha 14

7 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

The way LE SSERAFIM has not only one but TWO Momos in their group. And they're only five :snowman:

Momo is at least proficient in dancing. what can the other two do :snowman:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They aren’t boycotting for the dating scandal but because SM is apparently mistreating Karina and doesn’t protect her 

Pann and their misleading title :rip:! Thanks god they’re not boycotting her even if their tweet doesn’t make any sense! Usually female fans aren’t boycotting like that regarding a dating reveal unlike male fans or female fans with male idols 

LesSarafem are just AWFUL :weeps: 

Jennifer is such a star, I need her solo asap :jonny6:  

She is that b!tch 

• Like 1

LSRFM being able to performs Smart on music shows and having a minor doing such suggestive moves, but God forbid GIDLE performing WIFE:ace: ! KBS are hypocrites! Also, we aren’t hearing from that parents association either; I guess the outrage only applies to Hwasa and all the grown and confident women :coffee2:

Every now and then I come back to this Tzuyu Swift video for some reason

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.