K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

7 minutes ago, armink said:

Dynamite is at #10 and Butter is at #29 but I'm not seeing supposed 2nd biggest kpop song HYLT on this list... can a Blink help me find where it went?

giphy.gif

you have to send in the number which Yg obviously doesnt do 

giphy.gif

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

@Mel. Have you heard Bobby new album? Probably his least commercial album, but honestly his best. 

I haven’t yet, I have so much to catch up on I’ll check it out soon

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes, who cares about talent as long as they are popular and successful :clownny:

Yikes.

• Haha 2

Anyways…TALENT coming through. I’m seating for the gay ICON Miss ChungHA!

8 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

are we talking about the group that is going to perform at coachella and released a fraud 'live' performance to bait people into thinking they're capable of singing live just to serve ..that... while standing still in an encore of an EASY to sing song... bfr

mingyu GIF

Why are you still stewing over a precorded VEVO dance performance not having 100% live raw vocals like an encore stage would. are you new to kpop. they'll do great because they have simply never put on a bad performance that isn't titled 1101012 Music Bank Encore #1 First Place Win or a variation of that

mingyu GIF 

• Thumbs Down 1

we really dont need ill it when we already have newjeans nmixx and aespa as the big three of the 5th gen, they should just train until the next one starts

Edited by oceans
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, oceans said:

newjeans nmixx and aespa as the big three of the 5th gen

Huh

200.gif?cid=a595bef3hy1tooim60tsbv9fstvi

4 minutes ago, illia said:

the fact it was only ONE person in this thread that said that but y'all stuck to it

ezgif.com-gif-maker_14.thumb.gif.ccc26cc

I was summoning the one, and it worked!

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

you have to send in the number which Yg obviously doesnt do 

giphy.gif

makes sense, I wouldn't want to embarass myself either 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, illia said:

Huh

kpop usually divides its groups by generations and basically the 5th started around 2020 with the lockdown

6 minutes ago, Butters said:

Why are you still stewing over a precorded VEVO dance performance not having 100% live raw vocals like an encore stage would. are you new to kpop. they'll do great because they have simply never put on a bad performance that isn't titled 1101012 Music Bank Encore #1 First Place Win or a variation of that

mingyu GIF 

the discussion is live vocals so ofc im gonna be concerned about that

5 minutes ago, oceans said:

we really dont need ill it when we already have newjeans nmixx and aespa as the big three of the 5th gen, they should just train until the next one starts

too many wrongs in 1 sentence

sG0sS1x.gif

23 minutes ago, armink said:

Dynamite is at #10 and Butter is at #29 but I'm not seeing supposed 2nd biggest kpop song HYLT on this list... can a Blink help me find where it went?

giphy.gif

You’ve  been trying since 2 days, just let it go lol, only one person said that in this thread :sleep:! And I’m not seeing any Korean songs in the list including your faves ones

Nobody would talk about Hybe abysmal vocals if their fans weren't so proud and mighty of them singing live (which they don’t do either) and trying to insert them in vocalist conversations too like we have them running around taking about queefer #1 and squeaky #2 being Beyoncé and Mariah kids like be serious 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, oceans said:

kpop usually divides its groups by generations and basically the 5th started around 2020 with the lockdown

Then what was 4th gen?

LSRFM getting dragged for their live vocals is deserved imo. Now them and their stan just need to take the L and go back practicing for their Coachella set :michael:

Edited by Adama
  • Like 2

let them cook aespa are actually the queens of EVERY generation since 2nd

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheCal said:

his arms oh wow

TfDDkt9.gif

He’s as tall as an Oompa Loompa so he’s becoming a muscle twink to compensate… it’s what Changbin did too except Matthew has the face to match the body

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

They were sending trucks a few weeks ago bc of the lack of make up and some dumb **** and now they’re boycotting her :ace:

This is why doing fanservice is not a good idea

• Thumbs Down 1

nobody ever called lesser afim a vocal group, these drags are beyond tired Sakura hasn't been able to hold a note in any of the 54,000 groups she's been in and is still that girl/always will be that girl. Get some new material the combined delusion force of blinks and sheep still won't stop them from happening.

azealia-banks-so-what-now.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ain’t no way Aespa is 5th Gen. :huh: cuz I got into Kpop at the end of 1st Gen. then started hardcore stanning SNSD, and they are 2nd Gen. EXO and BTS are 3rd Gen, and Groups after 2018 are 4th Gen. 5th Gen should start this year or maybe last year. But no way was 2020 5th gen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

They were sending trucks a few weeks ago bc of the lack of make up and some dumb **** and now they’re boycotting her :ace:

This is why doing fanservice is not a good idea

Imagine boycotting your own fave because you don’t like their makeup 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Ain’t no way Aespa is 5th Gen. :huh: cuz I got into Kpop at the end of 1st Gen. then started hardcore stanning SNSD, and they are 2nd Gen. EXO and BTS are 3rd Gen, and Groups after 2018 are 4th Gen. 5th Gen should start this year or maybe last year. But no way was 2020 5th gen

Who the hell said aespa was 5th gen??????????????? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I might be wrong about the 4th Gen year tho cuz that’s around the time I started falling out of Stanning new groups. But it should be around 2018 or 2019 when 4th gen started. 

imo gens are dictated by when big companies replace the last crop of groups. Debuts are happening quicker than ever but each company still have obvious top priority groups. 4th gen will be over and 5th gen will start the second TXT, SKZ, epipen, aespa, nj, etc, start getting reliably outsold by rookies from their same companies.

ex: 2NE1 -> BP -> Baemon or WG -> Twix -> Lily & co or SES -> SNSD -> RV -> aespa

there were other female acts from these companies in between but it's obvious where the best trainees and highest budgets went.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.