Hyunjin - Versace

Jeongin - Alexander McQueen

Minho - Gucci

Seungmin - Loewe

Chan - Givenchy

Changbin - Shitsung

Han - Jisung

TfDDkt9.gif

Isn't Korea's second name literally the Republic of Samsung?

There's nothing wrong in promoting such brand that's known everywhere especially in Korea, unlike for example Versace or Givenchy, whose things some people can only dream of buying.

ezgif-5-393f8f4063.gif

• Replies 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

They always doing too much on Sakura :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

SM Sheep on Twitter, and their weird superiority complex over HYBE idols :zzz: Who cares about top tier vocals when HYBE groups are literally destroying almost all of our faves in success :zzz:

As long as they sound good in the studio, then there's no problem really :coffee2:

Edited by Pluto6

16 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Spoiler

wrong member :clownny:

I’m feelin’ so energetic
Don’t think y’all will ever get it
I’m feelin’ so energetic
Don’t think y’all will ever get it

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

SM Sheep on Twitter, and their weird superiority complex over HYBE idols :zzz: Who cares about top tier vocals when HYBE groups are literally destroying almost all of our faves in success :zzz:

As long as they sound good in the studio, then there's no problem really :coffee2:

I see your point but they are having Coachella in a month. Studio vocals ain't gonna cut it there and it's quite a milestone for them that will make or break their reputation

The LSRF hate train is so forced but it’s funny to me when kpop Stans were token stanning them especially to **** on my favs

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba

the way the girls are going viral.  :jonny6: My little stars 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The LSRF hate train is so forced but it’s funny to me when kpop Stans were token stanning them especially to **** on my favs

spacer.png

oh girl….

no shade but this so called “hate train” for LSF is not a thing. There is no hate train for them, it’s just blown outta proportion. They only thing they justifiably deserve a lash for is ripping off Tyla

the REAL hate train is for BABYMONSTER and the fact that hate tweets about them are receiving 20-30k likes on a daily basis and they’ve done NOTHING to deserve it. That’s a  hate train. LSF is not even close to a hate train

AVvXsEhemMAYxV0ua7_CxuRxy4m2adnF5_avjxKVdP7RKM4n5EafLCQDKr5IeyDMXu9ZCpqhd8Y0_Cyz8Y59NVpLPi5ktOVv5Lh_BGol1N_lZwmMeJerpL_74VfXWFytvGlRAxcEbMmknKQvENMbmLIAsfwMh8OzLjW0HKyFuUiOcRIWzdMsQNaIDFo2RMG-r3WPAVvXsEib3Z1V3RkQ1lEdZDAhlP5oYIgnhvN-1MHklFiQ1DazSYQKXS-2k1zn-Fq0W6EBkhqidYv8vAprFhNrye0Nh4f3QFm69J2ZFwmE6dx2H5wRk8w5JYyCpOHj0a00fXVjIRvuaDYc2swxFAyTuMZQU6u9Pt3U8-5CefaDtH7CyhyftvdMVqoImmDHwbSeR74EAVvXsEje-UX2sNm_kLgBsPtVfIhyLbsHvTFsQ3tTZhxajuFBBePdhW131Nz6-nXKiHZb0C-IrYZZjmZQxFqS84B-iSIFZI3jr9X96lJFpG38bDrL9CrMEc10buxL0oaJkTjvrcyoidkOH3dFbwZSRMU1590Ar9PRppGgmJ2IKbxKa-zhTGkptC8ntNDghPOpH-YY.png?ex=65f34f7c&is=65e0da7c&hm=90e0cb00fbb59a4a0b2d93db292457610fbea8d11ae5101567fee6bb3993dc04&=

Not to be a mindless pic spammer but she's kinda clearing any other idol in the beauty department rn

I've always thought she was BY FAR the prettiest and most natural looking girl in the group, I'm happy the GP is finally catching up 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Stances like this is why kpop has become so watered down now and no one can sing. As long as you’re mildly attractive you’ll be stanned and that is so weird to me

if you’re job is a singer, you should be able to sing, period.

it’s so wild to me that y’all think singing should come last if your profession is a singer. ATP y’all just stan models

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Oh wow..none of them can sing. Who’s the main vocal in this group?

31 minutes ago, illia said:

I see your point but they are having Coachella in a month. Studio vocals ain't gonna cut it there and it's quite a milestone for them that will make or break their reputation

We all know the stakes, I'm beyond confident they're putting everything into practice for it. 100% raw vocals yes they're a bit hopeless but we all know they eat with a lil backtrack (See Blizzcon, Festivals, etc). Maybe have Sakura lip the whole thing though I don't think people will notice:giraffe:

32 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

spacer.png

I distinctly remember one deranged user doing that to attack Twice  :rofl:

having said that, the vocals debate is so tired because Lesserafim has a lot going for them outside of just vocals. Yes vocals are important for any artist,  but what makes a group effective is a balanced dynamic with different kinds of talent mixed in, and also picking apart a group based on one certain bad vocal encore from certain members does not make much sense. That’s just a usual Sm sheep superior complex behavior. Yunjin and Chaewon can still sing anyways. They are more of a performance group and they can perform the house DOWN! 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Dynamite is at #10 and Butter is at #29 but I'm not seeing supposed 2nd biggest kpop song HYLT on this list... can a Blink help me find where it went?

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

are we talking about the group that is going to perform at coachella and released a fraud 'live' performance to bait people into thinking they're capable of singing live just to serve ..that... while standing still in an encore of an EASY to sing song... bfr

mingyu GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, who cares about talent as long as they are popular and successful :clownny:

• Haha 6

@Mel. Have you heard Bobby new album? Probably his least commercial album, but honestly his best. 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:02 PM, oceans said:

if twice serves we atrl might have to become company stans

we didnt

sBU23J9.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

:worship2:

I just scream in a Gay high pitch:jonny4:

This Queen!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, armink said:

Dynamite is at #10 and Butter is at #29 but I'm not seeing supposed 2nd biggest kpop song HYLT on this list... can a Blink help me find where it went?

giphy.gif

the fact it was only ONE person in this thread that said that but y'all stuck to it

ezgif.com-gif-maker_14.thumb.gif.ccc26cc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.