• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

moderate hit in the long run, plus it managed some hourly time in the top 10 :clap3:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Impressive for a kpop act even if some users were really saying that Seven was on par with AIW and Flowers bc armys mass streamed the song to broke the Spotify record :dies:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Adama said:

I hope ILL IT flop :coffee2:! We don’t want a fraudulent and rigged group 

I’LL-CHART 4.5 gen leaders tea

What a great lineup :clap3: but would have been the best lineup ever if they kicked Youngseo out and replaced her with Jeemin or Jiwoo :snowball:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeanie said:

it will be interesting how newjeans will perform if they will also take time to reach top 10 or immediately enters top 10 in 24h

NJ have a good rep that they haven’t tarnished yet so I feel like they can def debut Top 10 with a good roll out. Get Up was very messy with the scattered releases which I think hurt most songs in the end. Their album tracks didn’t do as well as I expected given they all had performances and MVs. But I think at a certain point NJ promotes too much. It’s hard to tell which one they’re pushing as a single when all songs are given promo

Hello, 

Stream #DANA and the singles #세상끝까지 and #DIAMOND

Edited by White Rabbit

25 minutes ago, smates said:

expected it a bit higher, but Seven did only have 5.5 months compared to the other songs

Ofcourse it's still insane and unprecedented: 3rd kpop act, 2nd ksoloist

the IFPI Album Chart has become an inkigayo line-up, i wonder if more kpop acts will enter the Single Chart too

i think NJ might have a chance (or a random GS/bigger Cupid might do the trick)

Edited by Zuko
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Even before that. Usually when you cb from a #1, your song is supposed to benefit from it. It did internationally but not in SK. Which is interesting 

i was joking in that post nnn

but in all seriousness, the initial reactions to the song were not so positive and then the IU album got released a day later so it’s not that shocking imo

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

I love Bam Yang Gang. Such a whimsical, fun song. Kinda gagged to see her block IU like that though, has a new supreme risen? :bird:

IU has been releasing snoozes for years maybe this is what she needs!

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah it’s kinda insane how huge the song has become and she didn’t even try:deadbanana4:

Not shocking, Four Seasons/ a Poem Titled You / Spark all smashed with 0 promo, she's done it before. Spark lacked longevity but still we love a hit.

• Like 1

Wait, I didn't know To X was #1 on Circle's monthly chart, a slay. A #1 hit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Wait, I didn't know To X was #1 on Circle's monthly chart, a slay. A #1 hit.

Yes :clap3: serving Dua Lipa missing a weekly #1 but getting #1 year end 

• Like 1

Now which one of you is Allen?

• Haha 3

Kinda crazy how nowadays TWICE has the same hype as a C-Tier boy group:rip: Beyond the stan bubble, they are as over as any legacy act.

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Kinda crazy how nowadays TWICE has the same hype as a C-Tier boy group:rip: Beyond the stan bubble, they are as over as any legacy act.

Does this mean that NCT has the same hype  as an F-tier group  :penguin:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

this is such a waste of SM money, the whole video is just him saying oh I like HK, I remember my childhood here with my friends and growing up is tough :rip:

the only meaningful thing he said was at the very end with "I'm so sorry I let [my fans] down, something like that won't happen again, I won't engage in such foolish behaviours I've done in the past ever again" :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.