• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

She is the perfect example of why rigging can be justified and important in Kpop 

b6c26d0821cf5aff6f0cccf60dc93655eb061a84
262096b944d05ecd7d3fae2058ab1c7d3c7cbcdc

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

She is the perfect example of why rigging can be justified and important in Kpop 

well yes

imagine if she was stuck with R*cket Punch :rip: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

262096b944d05ecd7d3fae2058ab1c7d3c7cbcdc

True.... she carried the Antifragile era.

• Like 1

Loved the title track and the mini album :smitten:

I just saw that list of 362724 people that Azealia  Banks has had beef with that is going viral on Twitter, and why tf is Jungkook in it, did I miss something ??

:deadbanana2:

GHPdCdIWkAA2D1_?format=jpg&name=medium

Easy is taking it :fan: BIBI though :eek:

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I just saw that list of 362724 people that Azealia  Banks has had beef with that is going viral on Twitter, and why tf is Jungkook in it, did I miss something ??

:deadbanana2:

F-rHH1mWoAAfMAP?format=jpg&name=medium

E_AU4uOX0AcNsC0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

so close

spacer.png

obsessed with her

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chemist said:

GHPdCdIWkAA2D1_?format=jpg&name=medium

Easy is taking it :fan: BIBI though :eek:

IU album is underperforming… IU needs to start promoting 

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

so close

spacer.png

It seems like the song taking times to grow. For a group who got a #1 it’s kind of interesting… Might explains 

Edited by Adama

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

It seems like the song taking times to grow. For a group who got a #1 it’s kind of interesting… Might explains 

the terrible vocal processing (that hybe went overboard with this time) takes time to get used to i fear…

maybe that’s why

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

IU album is underperforming… IU needs to start promoting 

I don’t understand the current landscape :rip: Top GGs take weeks of intense promo to get hits when even Taeyeon almost 17 years in can debut Top 10 and she doesn’t even do promo. 

Wonder what changed because there used to be huge hype around any big GG coming back. Now it takes a **** ton of promo for the songs to grow. 

14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

so close

spacer.png

well yes!

spacer.png

To X came and went with zero televised perf and promo, did she even flinch:deadbanana4: What do I call you deserved its success:jonnycat:

• Like 1

Yuna feeling herself a little bit too much :jonnycat:

33 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don’t understand the current landscape :rip: Top GGs take weeks of intense promo to get hits when even Taeyeon almost 17 years in can debut Top 10 and she doesn’t even do promo. 

Wonder what changed because there used to be huge hype around any big GG coming back. Now it takes a **** ton of promo for the songs to grow. 

it will be interesting how newjeans will perform if they will also take time to reach top 10 or immediately enters top 10 in 24h

lsf you will always be famous!! another Top 10 in the bag and possibly Top 5! hoping for smart to follow once the promotion starts

52 minutes ago, Kety said:

To X came and went with zero televised perf and promo, did she even flinch:deadbanana4: What do I call you deserved its success:jonnycat:

Yeah it’s kinda insane how huge the song has become and she didn’t even try:deadbanana4:

i didn't lie when i said ever since newjeans debuted, IU lost a lot of her popularity

the fact that even lsrf new song will be above all iu's song soon :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

the terrible vocal processing (that hybe went overboard with this time) takes time to get used to i fear…

maybe that’s why

spacer.png

Even before that. Usually when you cb from a #1, your song is supposed to benefit from it. It did internationally but not in SK. Which is interesting 

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Maybe a GG fatigue? They have really dominated since 2022, so maybe people are starting to get less hyped? We can see a form of decline if we compare the first half of 2023 with the 2nd half. And since then, no GG could surpass more than 264k ULs despite promoting...

The music consumption in SK clearly decreased, and no one seems to know why.

Edited by Adama

8 minutes ago, newaespa said:

i didn't lie when i said ever since newjeans debuted, IU lost a lot of her popularity

the fact that even lsrf new song will be above all iu's song soon :deadbanana2:

What's the correlation in your mind? 

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

The music consumption in SK clearly decreased, and no one seems to know why.

The pandemic caused a massive switch over with people canceling their music subscription services to purchase video subscription services, and it's never recovered with the exception of the massive growth in youtube music users, but that's included with youtube's premium video subscription offering.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.