K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

2 hours ago, TheCal said:

well maybe i can see why people find fancalls appealing

dog-sniffing.gif

His big, delicious, tempting, sniffable, arms don't match his small face tbh.

• Haha 2

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Also on the debate of armpit hair

Trimmed >>>>>>>>>>>>>> shaved >>>>>>>> hairy bush. That Jaehyun pic is the perfect example of how a man's armpits should be! Not baby smooth but not a jungle mess either.

• Like 1

the drop is not bad  :clap3:

couldn’t they ship at least 10,732 more copies tho

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Feet

Taste :clap3:

I want to give a personal thank you to these Avatar (Ava Max) x Blink (BlackPink) cross-stans in my algorithm. The amount of times I've clicked on a BlackPink short that has a sickening Ava Max remix :jonnycat:

Edited by Reginald

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

I feel like whenever there's a scandal people lose the ability to distinguish  what's real and what's fake amid the influx of new info that keeps coming out 

when the garam situation happened a lot of people in here believed (and I saw this with my own two eyes) that she used to make people kneel in the school hallway and that she was seen going home in the backseat of a police car

the same thing happened with lucas, when people said he used to exchange sex for money to buy cigarettes

I believe everyone in here is an adult, so seeing people believe all this stuff without any sort of discernment makes me kind of scared 

Exactly, I still remember me and another user being crucified in here by the majority for defending Garam back then, which is when the hate train towards me actually started :biblio:

• Like 1

ILLIT logo is giving TXT

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Armpits are overrated,

Feet >>>

:gaycat1:

#real

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

I feel like whenever there's a scandal people lose the ability to distinguish  what's real and what's fake amid the influx of new info that keeps coming out 

when the garam situation happened a lot of people in here believed (and I saw this with my own two eyes) that she used to make people kneel in the school hallway and that she was seen going home in the backseat of a police car

the same thing happened with lucas, when people said he used to exchange sex for money to buy cigarettes

I believe everyone in here is an adult, so seeing people believe all this stuff without any sort of discernment makes me kind of scared 

The Garam, Soojin, even the Lucas, Hyujin, and Mingyu situations are all similar.

Reading the first accusations were enough for me, the rest were all adding fuel to fire for fans and none of them were true. 

Both Garam and Soojin situations, I feel like these girls were hanging with the wrong kids, even tho I don't believe they did everything they were accused of, but at most they were bystanders of thing that happened because both of them aknowledged that the situations happened even tho they didn't participated in them. 

And both of them did happened to have such a severe punitions for things they didn't do, if they both got these punitions, that means they both knew enough details to be very close to those people who did, or participated in them.

Edited by Xalric

what happened to drama and chill kill's sales? I dont think i've ever seen their album sales here or on twitter ever :deadbanana:

what happened to sm? are they having stock issues (these are allgenuine questions I really have no idea nn)

Me when Antifragile came out

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

what happened to drama and chill kill's sales? I dont think i've ever seen their album sales here or on twitter ever :deadbanana:

what happened to sm? are they having stock issues (these are allgenuine questions I really have no idea nn)

All albums sales decreased due to Chinese new regulations. 

Reported by SM aespa decreased of 40% in China

They did end up at 1.1M first week.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

omg they are coming back. 

The only BG I have ever stanned. :bird:

Dongwoon gets more and more handsome with age. :gaycat3:

Sometimes I forget they did a drama together

• Like 1

Smart Should have been LSRFM comeback song:clownny: 

What is Chaewon’s position? Cuz she is eating Up every tiktok I see of her. Gotta be a main dancer

The way Bad Boy is still fresh 6 years later

• Like 6

I've officially spammed the f*ck out of Wife. vs my 2 plays of Super Lady. :rip:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, illia said:

None of these words are in the Bible

my tiktok is full of people doing the dance

i know a man that would have ATE this challenge :jonny5:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, illia said:

None of these words are in the Bible

TIL, gym bros listening to Lesserafim and Newjeans was a true story :snowman:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

45 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

The way Bad Boy is still fresh 6 years later

idk if its what i just ate but seeing 6 there has just made me feel dizzy all of a sudden

demi-lovato-tanked-stan-twitter.gif

• Like 1

Changbin Smart challenge when?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.