K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

This era of K-pop feels so far gone it doesn't even feel like the same industry/country/genre tbh :'(

I hope it comes back at some point 

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

anyways, when bp and newjeans hit #1 they had billboard hot 100 entries and arent N/A in the US charts (or their home city or anywhere in the world's charts :deadbanana2:)

jypiss and their fraudulence with these hags' sales for a decade now i'm :deadbanana:

spacer.png

Post a list of the groups you ANTI! I wanna see sumn

4 hours ago, Adama said:

Their TT couldn’t even debut in Spotify global top 100 :deadbanana4:

Even LSRFM are pulling bigger numbers than them with both their TT and their album. It’s like no one care except their fanbase atp 

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

high pitched nasal chipmunk vocals and releasing turd every 2 weeks for inflated sales and quick cash grab from dumb oncez

lolol-blackpink.gif

yikes :rip:

14 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Whatever happened to MAMAMOO? That's a name I haven't heard in a while

The ratty one is performing something on music shows right now.  So that's something.

:cm:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

The ratty one is performing something on music shows right now.  So that's something.

Omg? Not you calling her a rodent. I've never seen you this mean before.

plane-jane-plane-jane-rpdr.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Cheers said:

Omg? Not you calling her a rodent. I've never seen you this mean before.

They're cute!

9 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Post a list of the groups you ANTI! I wanna see sumn

atm I only dislike twice and bts

bunch of talentless hacks with unlistenable music 

they have something in common, nasal chipmunk high pitched vocals. maybe that's what I hate 

spacer.png

and oh, I dont like any YG group

I hope babymonster flops forever cause its ygly deserves xoxo (no hate to those little girls though hihi)

spacer.png

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 2

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

atm I only dislike twice and bts

bunch of talentless hacks with unlistenable music 

they have something in common, nasal chipmunk high pitched vocals. maybe that's what I hate 

spacer.png

Tea. I assume you're a Rose anti :jonny5:how does that work when you attend BP concerts or her lines come on?

20 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the fumes over my opinion

spacer.png

Your opinions are sh*t

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

Tea. I assume you're a Rose anti :jonny5:how does that work when you attend BP concerts or her lines come on?

she balances the group's vocals sis thats why I love bp :WAP:

unlike twice and bts where 9/9 and 7/7 has high pitched chipmunk nasal vocals :deadbanana:

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Your opinions are sh*t

and so are yours (even worse) but you never see me disliking every post I read from you here everyday like chileee

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Whatever happened to MAMAMOO? That's a name I haven't heard in a while

They are supposed to deliver one last album before their contract ends as MAMAMOO, but Solar is busy doing musical and being a judge on that MNET vocal show, Moonbyul released her first album, Wheein is on a world tour and Hwasa (it's hard to keep up with her, one day she's in Thailand performing, the other she's in Milan with Leigh Ann (Little Mix))

The worst part is we know they recorded some music, cause Hwasa & Wheein were seen at RBW (they left the company) last december.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Remember when I got you banned from last years thread 

lolol-blackpink.gif

no I dont actually know you or care about those reports nn

you can get me banned again right now and my life will carry on. you on the other hand seems like your life depends on this thread

lolol-blackpink.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

They are supposed to deliver one last album before their contract ends as MAMAMOO, but Solar is busy doing musical and being a judge on that MNET vocal show, Moonbyul released her first album, Wheein is on a world tour and Hwasa (it's hard to keep up with her, one day she's in Thailand performing, the other she's in Milan with Leigh Ann (Little Mix))

oh miss Xalric said they're BOOKED and BUSY and PAID

Nmixx have a similar ethos to fx in that although they're creating pop music, their explicit intention is to explore and approach the boundaries of the genre by incorporating as many experimental elements as possible.

Now, fx had album titles like Pink Tape & 4 Walls, which make sense, while Nmixx has Fe3O4: Break and Expergo, which are definitely words that exist in Latin or chemistry or whatever, but the vibes are still immaculate either way. 

Will this comeback get me closer to seeing Lucas's p3nis. Let's ask the right questions.

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, elevate said:

Nmixx have a similar ethos to fx in that although they're creating pop music, their explicit intention is to explore and approach the boundaries of the genre by incorporating as many experimental elements as possible.

Now, fx had album titles like Pink Tape & 4 Walls, which make sense, while Nmixx has Fe3O4: Break and Expergo, which are definitely words that exist in Latin or chemistry or whatever, but the vibes are still immaculate either way. 

Oh... wow....  This is giving MonsterNavy, Pluto, Mel and that one arepa stan levels of delusion. Do you smoke weed?

Still my sister tho xxx

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Not those groups being "hip hop" :skull: 

just another example of celebrities lying and just saying whatever will give them the most clout

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

just another example of celebrities lying and just saying whatever will give them the most clout

I think he's just a clown, nervous, gay, or all three. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, elevate said:

Will this comeback get me closer to seeing Lucas's p3nis. Let's ask the right questions.

idk but do you own a magnifying glass?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RichGirlPlanet said:

idk but do you own a magnifying glass?

:tsk:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.