K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

the Twice haters are having a blast lol

Who cares if 'One Spark' is tanking, they're booking venus left & right + high physical sales.

At this point they don't need the GP appreciation so...

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

high pitched nasal chipmunk vocals and releasing turd every 2 weeks for inflated sales and quick cash grab from dumb oncez

lolol-blackpink.gif

They’re not talented vocalists, but let’s not act like Nayeon and Sana don’t know how to eat up a chorus. 

Also, “One Spark” isn’t any worse than “Pink Venom” and “Shut Down.” They’re all just good, not great, pop songs.

3 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

wait where's Onew?

onew has been on hiatus since june last year for health issues :'( 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

even enhypen

Smh this is why you can't agree with a hating azz biatch!

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

that’s what JYP gets for announcing the comeback back in december

shame cause the mini is amazing (minus the singles)

spacer.png

I thought they were doing that for securing more physical sales ?

Just now, Eternium said:

They’re not talented vocalists, but let’s not act like Nayeon and Sana don’t know how to eat up a chorus. 

Also, “One Spark” isn’t any worse than “Pink Venom” and “Shut Down.” They’re all just good, not great, pop songs.

if I have to explain twice's musical output since 2019, it has been very tiring and such a work to listen to I cant even move past the first chorus.

that's how basic, dated and horrible those girls' vocals and music are

lolol-blackpink.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

Careful, he might have a meltdown like his  YG pet friend in here when you disclose the truth like that :dies:

• Haha 1

Just now, Adama said:

I mean it worked in the sense that they had their biggest first day sales, but it definitely kills hype for the wider public who might only casually follow them on socials 

Popbase intern is having a field day with the adjectives and I live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

idk but it’s a JYP thing… they also teased jihyo solo 3 months before i believe :deadbanana:

same thing with itzy (but they at least released multiple mvs before the comeback)

also i doubt they would sell less if the comeback was announced like 5 weeks before so not sure why JYP insists on that

Edited by hallucinate

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Smh this is why you can't agree with a hating azz biatch!

we have to accept that we will never get along ever, mustin stan

but atleast we both dont willingly listen to twice so...

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Popbase intern is having a field day with the adjectives and I live

Pledis with their PopBase payola again. It's giving shameless!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

not me apparently about to have a meltdown over a crackstink opinion - says the one reacting to every single negative twice post in this thread whew chileeee anyways

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

• Thumbs Down 2

Thanks for reminding me of this Slay:jonny6:

• Like 8

Just now, hallucinate said:

idk but it’s a JYP thing… they also teased jihyo solo 3 months before i believe :deadbanana:

same thing with itzy (but they at least released multiple mvs before the comeback)

The longer teasing periods are trash yeah, it’s a JYPig thing for sure

but theyre succeeding in album sales and touring though? And that’s exactly what they’re aiming for. Unless you’re referring to Spotify peaks, which don’t matter as much because they still got a decent first day update and they always decently in the long run anyways :michael:

Disliking something is one thing, calling it **** is another one.

Don't take your own opnions for the absolute truth guys, it doesn't make you look cooler

:gaycat1:

Somebody get a nurse for that crackstink stan because his temples are about to burst with his regular  fumes everytime Twice releases :dies:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I mean it worked in the sense that they had their biggest first day sales, but it definitely kills hype for the wider public who might only casually follow them on socials 

The way these kpop groups are teasing are so boring nowadays. Everyone follows the same roll out 

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

I do think it’s for that reason. 

• Like 1

Now why was this better than ENHYPEN's Sweet Venom, Eunwoo's solo, TXT and Treasure's entire discography, Seventeen's last three albums, *insert missing boy groups last comeback here* etc. ? How embarrassing!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Somebody get a nurse for that crackstink stan because his temples are about to burst with his regular  fumes everytime Twice releases :dies:

I mean I can only pity it - their faves all moved as far away from each other the second they could and now all that user is left with to entertain themselves is twice . :rip:

• Haha 3

Just now, fauxtography said:

I mean I can only pity it - their faves all moved as far away from each other the second they could and now all that user is left with to entertain themselves is twice . :rip:

Pity is right. Also I don’t wanna stoop to his level and say anything bad about any artist, but imagine coming for Twice’s music and talent when you stan…crackstink. Like make it make sense :rofl:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The longer teasing periods are trash yeah, it’s a JYPig thing for sure

but theyre succeeding in album sales and touring though? And that’s exactly what they’re aiming for. Unless you’re referring to Spotify peaks, which don’t matter as much because they still got a decent first day update and they always decently in the long run anyways :michael:

i was referring to one spark’s performance overall (both globally and domestically)

sadly we get one twice comeback a year now and sucks that it kills the hype for the comeback :doc:

and i don’t think the long teasing period have a huge effect on album sales, like they would do well regardless imo

Edited by hallucinate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.