Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

BIBI :jonny6: maybe she’ll get a SOTY

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Didn't IU release a new album like a week ago ??? Why is she getting outsmashed ?

Please LWS has spent 30 days at #1 :penguin:

7 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Didn't IU release a new album like a week ago ??? Why is she getting outsmashed ?

this song is viral in korea rn

16 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

:eek:

13 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

her album was incredibly average and she's not nearly as big as westerners make her out to be

she's far from being the "korean taylor swift" 

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

20 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

YESSSSS IM SO HAPPY FOR MY GIRLLL! She might get a PAK bc she’s apparently pulling big numbers on YouTube SK :jonnycat:

11 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Shopper and Holssi are mid! Lilac>>>>> 

wtf I didn’t realize Karina’s insta engagements were a lesser level of BP. Girl is consistently getting 3-5M likes per post

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

They’re like TWICE to me. A large potion of the group is Japanese so it seems like a clear advantage. 

Same as YG putting multiple Thai girls in BM after seeing how SEA gravitated towards Lisa

17 minutes ago, playboi said:

her album was incredibly average and she's not nearly as big as westerners make her out to be

she's far from being the "korean taylor swift" 

um... Love Wins All is a multi week #1, there is simply another mega viral song atm, doesnt have to do anything with the quality

And she has 31 #1 hits, she is clearly insanely big in korea   (tbh even bigger than Taylor in the US) :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Adama said:

:deadbanana4:

Not him admitting all of it... 

Why wasn't this the title track? The "twice the magic" hook is so cool

• Like 1

Hopefully Lucas’ self pity era will end soon

he needs to embrace the sk@nk that he is

48 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

knetz are saying this and that tws song are both bot stream-ed :clack:

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way this is every idols favorite song :chick1:

Not how it works, most of the time they pick the most successful song and get a close poll fan voted, which is why it's always the same 5 song covered by every actress and idols that have no songs.

• Like 1

According to BIGHIT MUSIC, BTS’s music video for their 2020 hit “Dynamite” surpassed 1.8 billion views on February 23 at approximately 3:06 a.m. KST.

“Dynamite” has now become the first Korean boy group music video ever to reach the milestone on YouTube—and the fastest K-pop group music video to achieve the feat.

BTS originally released “Dynamite” on August 21, 2020 at 1 p.m. KST, meaning that it took just over 3 years, 6 months, 1 day, and 14 hours to hit the 1.8 billion mark.

The previous record for the fastest K-pop group music video to surpass 1.8 billion views belonged to BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU,” which took approximately 3 years, 7 months, and 16 days to reach the milestone.

• Like 1

I'm not sure this is the reaction SM wanted, and the K-GP will probably go even harder on him  

thisalecx-zachary-campbell.gif 

• Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not him admitting all of it... 

like it’s insane! I don’t want to watch his documentary and I know I laughed about him using his body for a pack of cigs and some luxury items but this boy also have a case of SA allegations :rip:

Edited by Adama

If you told me two years ago that NMIXX would end up releasing better music than Lesserfim, i would've laughed at you face :priceless: They just need to snatch whoever produced Babymint's music to reach their full potential.

The Lucas lashings in my TL :deadbanana4: I didn't knew he had that many allegations

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

We love when groups support each other :heart: ITZY and aespa never beating the bestie allegations :kiss:

Idk why it's funny to me these groups fandoms are always at eacb other's throats but the idols themselves are close :bibliahh: like TWICE, Red Velvet and Blackpink fans are always fighting but some  of the idols are besties (and armys and blinks fighting and the idols *******)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Adama said:

like it’s insane! I don’t want to watch his documentary and I know I laughed about him using his body for a pack of cigs and some luxury items but this boy also have a case of SA allegations :rip:

no he doesn't :rip:

y'all still believing that bullshit about him being too poor to buy some cigs while he's wearing supreme and balenciaga in every scene og this docu :deadbanana:while living alone in a fancy condo in seoul :deadbanana2:never change kpop stans 

Edited by rzal
  • Thanks 3

did lucas really SA someone 

why people throwing this accusation like it's nothing :deadbanana4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.