• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

13 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I just had to google newjeans minji to see what she looked like and a pic like this showed up as one of the top images too, who's making these and why? is it a 4th gen trend or... :redface:

Omg I checked it and it's true :bibliahh: What the hell

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sheep said:

aespa_karina_preggo_belly_2___by_2ty9_dg

is this real

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

KARINAAAAAAA  :loki:

And this is cute :gaycat4: Not very familiar with Yena but this seems to be her style so she must be happy

Edited by gigantopithecus

31 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Just to warn you, I believe this edit is a f*tish rather than a joke :emofish: Maybe spoiler it or something at least bc it's a bit uncomfortable in that context and degrading towards Karina. Especially as another user said they found an edit of another idol, it's probably a person or group of people with a shared perversion. Similar to other strange art or edits you can find of celebrities, it's a weird niche that seems funny to us but is something else to the creator of them

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

so what is RAZZIE releasing tomorrow?

A hit. stream it here in 13 hours:

please look forward to it 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I just had to google newjeans minji to see what she looked like and a pic like this showed up as one of the top images too, who's making these and why? is it a 4th gen trend or... :redface:

See what I previously posted. This is most likely a pregnancy f*tish that someone edits with idols they like. I hope everybody will please just ignore or report those photos going forward. While it's not necessarily p0rn, it has the same function and is as degrading as when people make other material like this w celebrities even if it has no nudity

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Just to warn you, I believe this edit is a f*tish rather than a joke :emofish: Maybe spoiler it or something at least bc it's a bit uncomfortable in that context and degrading towards Karina. Especially as another user said they found an edit of another idol, it's probably a person or group of people with a shared perversion. Similar to other strange art or edits you can find of celebrities, it's a weird niche that seems funny to us but is something else to the creator of them

Yeah, pretty sure that most times is done because of that weird f*tish and not because is funny or weird. 

btw I hope y'all voted for this song on the rate. 

Easily one of the best english tracks by a kgroup. :coffee2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

Yeah, pretty sure that most times is done because of that weird f*tish and not because is funny or weird. 

btw I hope y'all voted for this song on the rate. 

Easily one of the best english tracks by a kgroup. :coffee2:

Yup, it's something the average person wouldn't recognize bc we don't have those interests but theres a lot of people like this. I see kpop fans spread stuff like this a lot bc they don't recognize what the source is and think it's funny

And of course I included the Tetris masterpiece :clap3:I hope she makes it too

17 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Okay but if we can't laugh at these freaks what else are we supposed to do :biblio:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sheep said:

aespa_karina_preggo_belly_2___by_2ty9_dg

Girl this is a fetish edit :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Okay but if we can't laugh at these freaks what else are we supposed to do :biblio:

Not spread their sexual edits of Karina? We can laugh at people who make weird edits but it doesn't mean we should post and spread the degrading images. Posting this around not only gives the image more reach here (and is uncomfortable for those of us who don't want to see it) but it will help it pop up in search engine image results. It doesn't matter the intent behind posting the image, we still shouldn't be sharing f*tish edits of her bc the image is degrading regardless

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

See what I previously posted. This is most likely a pregnancy f*tish that someone edits with idols they like. I hope everybody will please just ignore or report those photos going forward. While it's not necessarily p0rn, it has the same function and is as degrading as when people make other material like this w celebrities even if it has no nudity

That'd make sense now that I look at it that way, yikes, and even if it was a joke its still weird af to edit someone's body like that, but how in the hell are they showing up online so easily?? Google has filters for the wrong things I fear :redface:

kpop is in another DRY SPELL based on what im seeing on this thread rn... we desperately need someone to save us

7 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Not spread their sexual edits of Karina? We can laugh at people who make weird edits but it doesn't mean we should post and spread the degrading images. Posting this around not only gives the image more reach here (and is uncomfortable for those of us who don't want to see it) but it will help it pop up in search engine image results. It doesn't matter the intent behind posting the image, we still shouldn't be sharing f*tish edits of her bc the image is degrading regardless

Lord you need to go outside. 

The joke here is that somebody is crazy enough to make Karina look pregnant. Laughing AT somebody's actions is not the same as endorsing them. It's strange but it isn't degrading except in the context of it being sexualized, which nobody was doing until you started posting 14 paragraphs about how sexual it is to you. I'd apologize for having offended you but given how you're unable to take this image outside the context of being hypersexual, I don't think it offended you much at all.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

That'd make sense now that I look at it that way, yikes, and even if it was a joke its still weird af to edit someone's body like that, but how in the hell are they showing up online so easily?? Google has filters for the wrong things I fear :redface:

Unfortunately, even looking up cartoon characters will have f*tish art show in google results. Search engine results come from web crawlers which are basically bots that browse the internet and index all the content they come across. It doesn't differentiate what is f*tish from normal so anything can make normal results as long as it doesn't detect nudity. These bots will take an image like this, recognize it with keywords like "Karina" "Kpop" or whatever and if the engagement or other factors on the page is high enough, it will determine it deserves a higher place on search results

People find this image, think it's a joke and repost it, and by reposting the image it is now given an even higher spot on results as the bots will determine it has higher relevancy. This is why we should just ignore these images bc it helps spread them into mainstream places

uh oh the humor police are here. the very clear joke is a joke even if its part of a fetish other people can find it humorous. regardless of if its a fetish or not there are people in this thread who literally make comments about getting off to male idols' armpits and jawlines... i don't see how an extremely edited pregnancy picture would be a fetish to a thread of mostly gay men sorry. 

anigif_sub-buzz-3099-1593020271-10.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is this real

Welcome To My World was actually a maternity anthem. Karina the mother that you are. :jonnycat:

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Lord you need to go outside. 

The joke here is that somebody is crazy enough to make Karina look pregnant. Laughing AT somebody's actions is not the same as endorsing them. It's strange but it isn't degrading except in the context of it being sexualized, which nobody was doing until you started posting 14 paragraphs about how sexual it is to you. I'd apologize for having offended you but given how you're unable to take this image outside the context of being hypersexual, I don't think it offended you much at all.

I'm not saying you posted it bc you were attracted to it. I recognize you found it funny which is why I warned you it's a f*tish piece. The original intent is sexual and by posting it here and having people engage with it, you heighten it's chance of it getting even higher on search results. It's your decision to do what you want but don't act like it's abnormal for people to not like seeing f*tish edits or to disapprove of increasing their reach regardless of intent

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I'm not saying you posted it bc you were attracted to it. I recognize you found it funny which is why I warned you it's a f*tish piece. The original intent is sexual and by posting it here and having people engage with it, you heighten it's chance of it getting even higher on search results. It's your decision to do what you want but don't act like it's abnormal for people to not like seeing f*tish edits or to disapprove of increasing their reach regardless of intent

Telling people to mass report me over an obvious joke because of search engine optimization is unhinged behavior sorry. This page will not be getting many views. Touch grass.

Edited by Sheep

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Welcome To My World was actually a maternity anthem. Karina the mother that you are. :jonnycat:

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sheep said:

Telling people to mass report me over an obvious joke over search engine optimization is unhinged behavior sorry. This page will not be getting many views.

When did I tell people to report you?? I meant report those photos as in the source if you find it on Twitter or another platform so that they get taken down. It's against the rules to even report in this thread. And this forum is not a vacuum, people could start posting it to their Twitter or other social media accounts. Regardless, I don't see why you would want to post degrading edits of someone you're a fan of

• Confused 1

How would you rate 4th gen gg debut songs?

1. Attention

2. Eleven

3. Dalla Dalla

4. So Bad

5. Black Mamba

6. Fearless

7. Latata

8. La Vie En Rose

9. Wa Da Da

10. OO

11. Batter Up

• Like 2

1. Eleven
  2. O.O
  3. La Vie En Rose
  4. Dalla Dalla
  5. Attention
  6. So Bad
  7. Batter Up
  8. Wa Da Da
  9. Fearless
  10. Black Mamba
  11. Latata
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.