K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I think at this point we should be thankful for the rigged ranking that formed IZONE. The ex-members are doing well in their new groups/solos. :clap3:

No we are not and  its a stupid thing to support fraud

Edited by sunny
  • Like 1

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

yeah my fave lack awful songs thats why i am jealous of LSRF :weeps:

what am i gonna do when aespa and newjeans released yet another album full of bops/quality music, i don't have the time to stream them all :deadbanana2:

Nah your faves are doing just fine in that department :fan:

Just now, sunny said:

No we are not. its a stupid thing to support fraud

So you’d rather have Kleper or whatever their name is. Sorry I’m not going to google.

The end justify the means, we stand with IZONE. :clap3:

How did IU get eaten up by NMIXX and ITZY? :toofunny2: 

2 minutes ago, Comedor said:

So you’d rather have Kleper or whatever their name is. Sorry I’m not going to google.

Kep1er is also rigged! They found a way to ditch all the popular foreigners contestants! 

Edited by Adama

Just now, Comedor said:

Pretty sure IZONE would have done great with the non rigged members as well...

Also Kepler did amazing during the debut the company just screwed them over it wasnt the members fault :rip:

And no the end doesnt justify the means... people's efforts and dreams were screwed over by the riggory and its so juvenile to talk about it like its nothing...

5 minutes ago, sunny said:

Nah your faves are doing just fine in that department :fan:

my fave isn't lsrf :heart:

or do you mean my other faves like miss a and t-ara? i guess you are right then :weeps:

4 minutes ago, sunny said:

Pretty sure IZONE would have done great with the non rigged members as well...

Also Kepler did amazing during the debut the company just screwed them over it wasnt the members fault :rip:

And no the end doesnt justify the means... people's efforts and dreams were screwed over by the riggory and its so juvenile to talk about it like its nothing...

After Wa Da Da, Kepler could have done really well, they needed a Forever Young esque song for summer and not the Gfriend lite music they got, however they could have course corrected on their 3rd release but We Fresh was atrocious

2 minutes ago, newaespa said:

my fave isn't lsrf :heart:

or do you mean my other faves like miss a and t-ara? i guess you are right then :weeps:

be proud of what u stan even if it makes **** music stop hiding behind other people's faves :toofunny2:

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

After Wa Da Da, Kepler could have done really well, they needed a Forever Young esque song for summer and not the Gfriend lite music they got, however they could have course corrected on their 3rd release but We Fresh was atrocious

yeah and when they got it right with giddy and galileo it was already too late

The first track on that IU album is so bad wtf 

But Holssi is SO Good, If I say Song of the Decade... 

oh wow

vilettuce-damn.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sunny said:

be proud of what u stan even if it makes **** music stop hiding behind other people's faves :toofunny2:

once again, i don't stan for lsrf

so please take lsrf and their **** from hanteo award somewhere else

SHH :jonny5:

congrats IU for finally having one great song in her discography!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

ngl pretty iconic

All these streaming services omg

not Soribada :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Not Mnet, not monkey3 not olleh:bibliahh:

I like EASY more today. I think it'll grown on it even more. I feel like a lot of people just react immediately to songs on here from first listen and don't really try to give it a second chance for some reason. I remember having a bad reaction to Better Things too but really like it now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sunny said:

yeah and when they got it right with giddy and galileo it was already too late

I kinda wonder how Giddy and Galileo would have performed if the girls released a proper hit before those songs, I love Galileo but I don't think it is strong enough as a title track, anywho, need my girl Yujin to get a GREAT gig, she deserves it.

• Like 1

starting to think this is a bop

gretchen-mild.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I thought it would be April but May is also nice 

April already has IVE confirmed. And NewJeans are now looking at April 5th, March 22nd or April 12th for their comeback so they can squeeze between Taylor and Beyonce for a U.S. #1.

Expect a pre-release from Aespa in April or early May and full album in late May.

25 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Concert organizer on Twitter is saying Taeyeon is set to go on Tour 3rd Quarter this year. Lines up with the fact a Full Album is already confirmed to be in the works. Hopefully SM actually makes this tour a world tour, even if it’s just a few stops in Europe & US:loki:

crossing my fingers!!! This could be the first steps to a SNSD World tour, since Taeyeon has the biggest fandom over here

They want to take all of my money. We have Aespa looking at the U.S. later this year or early next year, too :duca: 

• Like 1

I still think if Kepler released Back to The Charts as a title, it could've been a cute little hit. That song is just too good and catchy.

Also, I thought I was gonna HATE Easy but I'm obsessed with it...is it laced with crack or smthn? 

march/april/may seems packed

stayc really should’ve had their comeback this month

spacer.png

Easy is not a bad song it lacks extra punch. 

Anyway I’m scared for IVE’s cb they better serve pop perfection and stop cosplaying as baddies. You are NOT. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.