• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

17 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

ooh cool

Extremely boring and uninspired, but it’s spacious and expensive so good for them

The way the translation shocked her so much she started speaking Mandarin 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

"Hello. I am the person who pooped their pants at the Hanteo Charts arena… I realized that many people had suffered because of me as I looked through Twitter. I’m sorry for inconveniencing many people. I will remember today’s incident and reflect. I’m sorry once more [for ruining] a good day"

What the... :psyduck:

omg :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

One spark is an English single ? Oh twice is really becoming an US GG

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

These legends :gaygacat4: 

Btw, is it even fair to put them in the same tier as their bg peers these days?
I feel like the gap is starting to become very visible between SKZ and the rest of their bg peers

You know the answer for this, mr. Pluto 

11 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Extremely boring and uninspired, but it’s spacious and expensive so good for them

They helped the designers to decorate pointing out some times they wanted and were able to choose pieces of furniture. Even if other people might think It's boring, I think It's nice they have a dorm they can feel comfortable with. 

15 hours ago, Zack said:

For me the ideal plan would be a full Korean album, then Japan mini album, then tour.

Not a world tour announcement literally coming a few hours after I said this :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GGokoO9aIAAO5wB?format=jpg&name=largeGGokoJIaAAAKp4X?format=jpg&name=large

no-you-guys-dont-understand-i-was-embarrassed-last-season-v0-14e2f36g3wgb1.jpg?width=567&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1ae8c4b7dbd8113435fb66fc7123d78a2dddd9ee

so now that Eunwho flopped it’s time for Eunseok to ascend to the throne 

i wish I made the rules but I don’t 

spacer.png

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Look At Me and its cute viral moment :heart:

The best album track on godtagram did that 

lims pen power :clap3:

• Like 1

Fearless >>> Easy >> Antifragile >>>>> Unforgiven

Don't know about yall but I'm pretty happy with the vibe switchup after their last comeback

No career highlight bsides on this but Smart is interesting. Love how they keep exploring sounds

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zack said:

Not a world tour announcement literally coming a few hours after I said this :jonny5:

I think now It's lock they will release a korean full album after this announcement. They need more songs than a mini offers to back up a new worldwide tour. 

But the lack of japanese debut is such a waste of potential. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

I think now It's lock they will release a korean full album after this announcement. They need more songs than a mini offers to back up a new worldwide tour. 

But the lack of japanese debut is such a waste of potential. 

I agree!! I'm hoping the rest of what I said comes true and they manage to release a Japanese mini.

It's totally insane that they can sell out Tokyo Dome twice, but SM gave them no Japanese release at all. But it just goes to show their popularity. Though SM weirdly booked small arenas for the Japan leg this time, so maybe they are planning separate Japan promotions/tour. 

Korean full album really needs to happen this year though. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

I agree!! I'm hoping the rest of what I said comes true and they manage to release a Japanese mini.

It's totally insane that they can sell out Tokyo Dome twice, but SM gave them no Japanese release at all. But it just goes to show their popularity. Though SM weirdly booked small arenas for the Japan leg this time, so maybe they are planning separate Japan promotions/tour. 

Korean full album really needs to happen this year though. 

Do you think they will perform in small arenas for this tour in Japan? The cities look very suspicious to me. Fukuoka, Nagoya and Osaka all have well known domes groups usually tour on, so I'm curious. At least one or some of these venues might be domes. For Saitama I think they will do SSA again. 

• Like 1

i wish easy wasn’t so…chill. it would’ve worked better as an uptempo cause i feel like something is missing. there are some parts in production that i really enjoy but still… there is some emptiness idk

or maybe i’m feeling like this cause we just got perfect night previously 

spacer.png

will be giving my thoughts on the mini later cause i was only able to listen to it twice and i kinda forgot what the b sides sounded like nnnn

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

once again begging this queen to release this officially :chick3:

• Like 1

Easy (A) is so boring what do you mean the intro is the stand out track of the album. 
We got much is fine at least…

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba
  • Like 1

They ate that little one thing ngl

one spark sounds like a dud :rip:

and it sounds too similar to I Got You but uglier

hope the full song changes my mind

Jeongyeon finally getting Lines this comeback :jonny5:. Come on queen.

• Like 2

Why on earth are they using the African accent :deadbanana4:! No originality, always stealing other cultures! Bang PD you’re a loser and this is why no one will take you seriously 

I fear you made some point a few days ago @geniecantstophypeboy

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.