• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

30 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Jesus there’s so much beauty in this pic :heart:

And most of them have remained natural to this day, the only ones who visibly got some work done are probably Seungkwan and The8, and that’s probably because of the insane standards and comparisons they were subjected to during debut. 
gN-I5yajSVPKzgWSDF-02RTnerQPEHVcA1d8WKyIuQwI5CFt5ZZ2thDkPNR3EeFPsBuAa3SFJolhMd6WBunXZkGd3Yoh3q5vYS4=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

Dino and Scoups’ hair having a world of its own those days :dies:

also Vernon looking like a pretty schoolgirl with those bandanas

Woozi being pocketsize(still is)

ahh they’ve grown so much :heart:

Actually a lot of people don't know bc he got a great nose job but my fav bought a whole new nose  :gaycat4:  I didn't learn until pretty recently too but it's probably the biggest nose change in the group besides Minghao

Spoiler

The contouring or lighting on the last one makes it look weird but it generally looks pretty natural

231020-dino-instagram-stories-update-v0-sg92rqzc6avb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=0b3f31ce586fabfb7615284e82714350dde8a8dcmain-qimg-47cf2d9650baba38f2a153625fa4b54a-lq

3c16a1cbfacff9b5bba4cadc0df9658216710865

34 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Seungkwan? Work done? My king?

spacer.png

Yes, nose job and fillers but I think the super noticeable filler effect people are talking about is actually largely due to his makeup. Seventeen have pretty awful makeup in general and Hoshi is also often a victim of this :deadbanana2: This gif is from their newest show (probably filmed around 5-6 months ago I think?) and Seungkwan looks a lot more natural without makeup

04016499daf6e977acc3406e19f4bc6e80684b7e.gifv

This conversation reminding me of how Hoshi debuted his veneers to fans with these videos :dies: Insane, wish I was there for the fan's reactions

Edited by gigantopithecus

I'm sorry but if I were walking around looking like this I would be the MOST conceited, self-absorbed, cocky, insufferable asshole you'd ever come across. Idk how he controls himself :gaycat6:

GC8jpb2agAAWlXl?format=jpg&name=largeGC8jpb2aoAAcX8V?format=jpg&name=large

GC8jpb4aoAA-02q?format=jpg&name=largeGC8jpb2aAAAZ-fi?format=jpg&name=large

GC8lrNEaoAEZLxO?format=jpg&name=largeGC8lrM_aoAIoSEc?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I'm sorry but if I were walking around looking like this I would be the MOST conceited, self-absorbed, cocky, insufferable asshole you'd ever come across. Idk how he controls himself :gaycat6:

A humble and grounded king :clap3:

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Actually a lot of people don't know bc he got a great nose job but my fav bought a whole new nose  :gaycat4:  I didn't learn until pretty recently too but it's probably the biggest nose change in the group besides Minghao

Hide contents

The contouring or lighting on the last one makes it look weird but it generally looks pretty natural

231020-dino-instagram-stories-update-v0-sg92rqzc6avb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=0b3f31ce586fabfb7615284e82714350dde8a8dcmain-qimg-47cf2d9650baba38f2a153625fa4b54a-lq

Yes, nose job and fillers but I think the super noticeable filler effect people are talking about is actually largely due to his makeup. Seventeen have pretty awful makeup in general and Hoshi is also often a victim of this :deadbanana2: This gif is from their newest show (probably filmed around 5-6 months ago I think?) and Seungkwan looks a lot more natural without makeup

ff, unless it’s something too obvious to miss, I’m not really good at noticing things like that. I usually just assume there’s a weight loss involved or that their bodies are changing/maturing (or even just makeup) :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, illia said:

A humble and grounded king :clap3:

it must be such a difficult burden to be that pretty

9a366a1461f6486587815527a13ba26b.gif?ex=

• Like 1

sohee talent

sohee cute

sohee angel

sohee beauty

:heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

How do we know he isn’t 

5 minutes ago, Cheers said:

How do we know he isn’t 

His dynamic with the rest of the team would point to the fact that he’s actually likeable and a good person 

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

He's good looking, but:

Sungchan is THÈ visual of the group though>>>>>>>>>

me when I lie 

• Confused 1

Itzy sounds good! Sadly four member groups also just look better visually :gaycat6: sorry Miss Lia. 

NMIXX reminds me of ditto a bit mixed with O.O and other debut material. Quite dark for a JYP MV? I’m guessing it will have rock elements since they keep doing rock remixes lol. 

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

Hide contents

I was gonna say Dino as well because he does look slightly different now  but i didn’t because it’s really not noticeable :gaycat3: he was still cute though so I’m indifferent to that nose of his lol

It's kinda like how Taeyeon can hang out with Key 24/7 for YEARS and no one bats an eyelash cause-

VSX69aO.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

He’s good looking but his looks don’t really warrant any of the things you said, that’s clearly a reach :dies:

• Thanks 1

they are never truly topping this huh :monkey:

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

He’s good looking but his looks don’t really warrant any of the things you said, that’s clearly a reach :dies:

Efw5k1DUMAMChKs.jpg

• Confused 1

I hope SM doesn't forget about Girls On Top

I think "the beat" unit can be retired for now, but a new unit should definitely happen imo

• Like 1

Am I the only person who remembers the slagging Heesung got when he removed his nose implant. He became natural and was dragged for it :rip:

Natural doesn’t mean better. Sure it’s not a necessity to be successful and no one should feel forced to have it done. But it’s idealistic to pretend looks don’t matter in Kpop.

V - hairline

Mingyu - Eyelids/Filler

Wonbin - Jaw

Hyunjin - Jaw implant/Filler

Sehun - Nose

Minho - Nose

Sunghoon - Nose

Y’all hating on plastic surgery as if 99% of the industry hasn’t had some type of work done. Hop off the pedestals.

Of all the top male idols only Cha Eunwoo could claim to be natural. 

spacer.png

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BTS said:

Sure it’s not a necessity to be successful and no one should feel forced to have it done.

then why were you in here whining that the Pledis boys need nosejobs

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

Half of the times I click this thread the suject is plastic surgery :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.