K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

What is a chaebol? I’ve always heard that word but I was too lazy to Google the meaning loll

Someone from a large, family-controlled Korean business conglomerate (Samsung, Hyundai, Lotte,LG electronics etcc). They are the richest in SK. I wonder how her family reacted lol 

Edited by Adama

• Replies 53.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

good luck to her, we will wait for the IT girl to come back

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

7rgn.gif

Oh they are COMING coming.... 

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Something is definitely wrong with you if you’re literally a CHAEBOL and decided to become a kpop idol :deadbanana4:

Like what’s the point.
There are rich idols everywhere but they’re not that rich to point they don’t need to work for the rest of their live. But a billionaire :deadbanana2: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Something is definitely wrong with you if you’re literally a CHAEBOL and decided to become a kpop idol :deadbanana4:

I'm tired of nepo babies tbh. Esp when to be an idol these days, you don't need lots of talent, just be pretty and look rich/c^nty - which they were already born with that 

5 hours ago, Adama said:

God forbid a woman has a hobby

Still no news of SMNGG ? Or are they debuting around aespa comeback? 

5 hours ago, Adama said:

why not :bird:

tbh personally i’d enjoy being an idol despite the hardships

Edited by hallucinate

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Like what’s the point.
There are rich idols everywhere but they’re not that rich to point they don’t need to work for the rest of their live. But a billionaire :deadbanana2: 

Usually they go for the influencer career or actress but being an idol is definitely a first lol.

8 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

I'm tired of nepo babies tbh. Esp when to be an idol these days, you don't need lots of talent, just be pretty and look rich/c^nty - which they were already born with that 

the fact that the idol life is not even appealing

6 minutes ago, illia said:

God forbid a woman has a hobby

No one stopped her to be a soloist or an influencer but training to be a kpop idol is wild lol! 

Edited by Adama

8 hours ago, Mel. said:

NewJeans is one of the most payola’ed group around right now backed by HYBE’s money and you’re worried about YouTube ads? So unserious. Y’all are hypocrites

I'm no longer entertaining this convo cause we’re not gonna act like NewJeans hasn’t gotten a push from ads as well. Y’all are weirdos

moving on

Yes, because we're not even talking 50M views fueled by ads, but over 100M like wtf

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

everytime Mel. drags NJ unprovoked, baby monster flops even harder

spacer.png

anime-girl.gif

• Haha 2

when is newjeans coming back? im getting tired.... it better be before the ador bg debut

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Tbh the acting career is less harsh for their artists (still we always get tragic news about actors)

Edited by Selenasworld

18 hours ago, Mel. said:

And I had no idea Bailey was Korean, Sok didn’t seem like a Korean name, I thought she was Thai or Vietnamese. Is Sok like a popular surname? I’m used to the Kim’s, Park’s, Lee’s, Jang’s, etc..I don’t think I’ve ever come across a SOK before, I wonder if her father or step father is another nationality and his sure name is Sok and that’s how she inherited the name

i just looked up popular Korean last names lol and out of the 20 I saw there wasn’t a Sok

Was curious about this too but looks like it is a native Korean surname (look in 2015 statistics), albeit quite rare

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Korean_surnames

7 minutes ago, jeanie said:

when is newjeans coming back? im getting tired.... it better be before the ador bg debut

Oh I didn't remember a bg is coming, idk maybe their staff is small for them to manage more than one active group 

54 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Probably for the best since she wasn't really talented as an idol in the first place. She's very pretty so with acting training she could be very successful.

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GFn-jbJbQAAnxAS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GFn-kSEa8AA8Sfv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GFn-sfaakAABroT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GFn-zViaMAIsBh4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GFn-ylqbQAAOrKP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GFn-r1lbkAAzJiE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I actually hate it but yeah get the money king

• Haha 1

oh my YG you're done DONE :deadbanana:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.