K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

18 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

:alexz2: 
this is could’ve been saved for their 7th year anniversary 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Idk they used to have Back doors, Maniac and Thunderous but since then it seems like their TT aren’t as big like they used to be at least on Spotify.  

SKZ has always big debut, while their fandom is consistent their music is not public friendly so they have poor longevity. At least their fans stream their songs. 

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

SKZ has always big debut, while their fandom is consistent their music is not public friendly so they have poor longevity. At least their fans stream their songs. 

That was my question. Their fanbase is growing, as a Kpop act they are becoming more popular but their TT aren’t able to get bigger than GM. 

Edited by Adama

17 minutes ago, Adama said:

Idk they used to have Back doors, Maniac and Thunderous but since then it seems like their TT aren’t as big like they used to be at least on Spotify.  

I disagree, for example S-Class just reached 170 million streams on Spotify 114 days faster than MANIAC and 319 days faster than Thunderous and 657 days faster than Back Door. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

This is an interesting case, cause their songs usually have poor longevity short to mid-term. But some of their songs from 4-2 years are doing around 200-300k daily, close to, let's say, popular girlgroup hits that were popular when Stray Kids released their songs. Exactly because their fandom is streaming their discography forever when everyone already moved on to newer hits. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Is super lady tanking? 

Compared to Queencard, so far yes

33 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Is super lady tanking? 

Yes but Wife is here

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I disagree, for example S-Class just reached 170 million streams on Spotify 114 days faster than MANIAC and 319 days faster than Thunderous and 657 days faster than Back Door. 

But at the end S class is only getting 100k more daily streams than Maniac and GM. Like the gap is small, which is interesting bc I don’t think it’s only the fandom who listen to Gods menu or Maniac 

thoughts on vanner?

12 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Yes but Wife is here

The song is going to be an hit especially if they promote it! Hope the girls can feel better soon… 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Sometimes I have problems believing Stray Kids in seriously under JYP Entertainment's management, cause everything works so right for them, It's scary...

BST Hyde Park on It's own is already a massive opportunity. The amount of coverage It gets all across the biggest UK news, both online and on TV is already crazy. Together with I-Days Milano is unbeliaveble.

It's not only helping them to build a reputation up, but also expanding their name to other audience and, on top of that, are perfect ways to test waters for the artists' potential to fill big venues on Europe in the future. It's clear they have a vision for SKZ. 

It must be them being under division 1 mixed with them also being very on demand :clap3:Their music is also meant to be performed at concerts and festivals :gaygacat4:

Lol. I would love If they got a hit on local plataforms, of course, but It would be purely for ego, to be honest. They already built everything that having local hits can provide to an K-pop act. It's literally just a step for bigger opportunities. 

This proves how small the Korean music market actually is lol

1 hour ago, Adama said:

It’s kinda crazy how Stray kids are growing but they can’t manage to get a bigger global kpop hit than God Menu (and it was 4 years ago)… Like why none of their new releases have outstreamed GM on Spotify 

Almost all of their comebacks that followed after God's Menu, have either been on the same level or even bigger  than God's Menu actually. It's because God's Menu was their first song that made them go from a mid-tier group to a top group, that's why it has a bigger impact and effect. Otherwise songs like Maniac and S-Class etc. are all on the same level or even bigger than God's Menu. 

God's Menu will turn 4 this year, so it also has a head start in terms of streams compared to the songs following after it. SKZ streams in general are also very stable including God's Menu who is still pulling  almost 300K daily streams , so it will take their songs a longer time to eventually surpass their previous comebacks in general. 

You can definitely see the growth with every comeback though with S-Class being their biggest comeback yet in terms of streams:

+ their albums as a whole have way bigger streams now, than before, and they keep reaching new peaks, with their least streamed b-side having more streams than some groups title tracks :clap3:

36 minutes ago, xrosup said:

the way he doesn't wanna do more than the bare minimum @Pluto6

Stanning this lazy legend is truly something :chick3: Like it's as if he has no clue that he's literally one of the most popular members :redface: 

• Like 1

Their best song and of course it deserves to be their most streamed song forever and ever :clap3::gaygacat4:  :katie2:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

Most followed KPOP idol on instagram (daily)

1 (+16) KARINA (+73260)

oops 4th gen IT girl coming to snatch

babies are gonna cry about it AGAIN :weeps:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

But at the end S class is only getting 100k more daily streams than Maniac and GM. Like the gap is small, which is interesting bc I don’t think it’s only the fandom who listen to Gods menu or Maniac 

Imo, as long as an act continues to have popular songs, even If in a smaller scale than their biggest hits, It's what matters. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

It must be them being under division 1 mixed with them also being very on demand :clap3:Their music is also meant to be performed at concerts and festivals :gaygacat4:

Can't wait to one day witnessing It live :allears:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Their best song and of course it deserves to be their most streamed song forever and ever :clap3::gaygacat4:  :katie2:

Queen 

She will be forever special to me 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, newaespa said:

1 (+16) KARINA (+73260)

Not Karina having almost twice more IG followers than all other members.
Karina and friends :deadvision:
Winter fight back :redface:

K Pop Karina GIF

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Almost all of their comebacks that followed after God's Menu, have either been on the same level or even bigger  than God's Menu actually. It's because God's Menu was their first song that made them go from a mid-tier group to a top group, that's why it has a bigger impact and effect. Otherwise songs like Maniac and S-Class etc. are all on the same level or even bigger than God's Menu. 

God's Menu will turn 4 this year, so it also has a head start in terms of streams compared to the songs following after it. SKZ streams in general are also very stable including God's Menu who is still pulling  almost 300K daily streams , so it will take their songs a longer time to eventually surpass their previous comebacks in general. 

You can definitely see the growth with every comeback though with S-Class being their biggest comeback yet in terms of streams:

+ their albums as a whole have way bigger streams now, than before, and they keep reaching new peaks, with their least streamed b-side having more streams than some groups title tracks :clap3:

GM being 4 years old hasn’t stopped recent groups to outstream it. It’s just that it seems that can’t manage to do it with one of their new TT despite debuting with bigger numbers and being more popular  

Imo, as long as an act continues to have popular songs, even If in a smaller scale than their biggest hits, It's what matters. 

I’m not saying they are pulling bad numbers. But their news TT hasn’t clicked otherwise they would have outstreamed easily GM 

Edited by Adama

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

GM being 4 years old hasn’t stopped recent groups to outstream it. It’s just that it seems that can’t manage to do it with one of their new TT despite debuting with bigger numbers and being more popular  

I’m not saying they are pulling bad numbers. But their news TT hasn’t clicked otherwise they would have outstreamed easily GM 

There’s a reason none of them have outstreamed God’s Menu despite the streaming userbase increasing in the past few years: 

none of their releases since GM have been as good as GM lol

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Adama said:

Literally the only acts who have released songs since God's Menu that outstreamed It were BTS and female groups. It's not as easy for boygroups to widen the reach with the general public even within the niche globally. 

And not releasing songs as big as God's Menu =/= of not clicking. It doesn't have to be a 8 or 80. Some of their songs did click, just to a smaller extent. 

For example, the reason why they blew up on their biggest market currently and became such a force was neither God's Menu nor Maniac, It was Case 143. 

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

1 (+16) KARINA (+73260)

yup yup yup yup she's coming

50 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

There’s a reason none of them have outstreamed God’s Menu despite the streaming userbase increasing in the past few years: 

none of their releases since GM have been as good as GM lol

Maniac was good, Thunderous was ok even if Domino>>> but since then idk what’s going on with their TT. LALALA was def better than what they released earlier last year  

38 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Literally the only acts who have released songs since God's Menu that outstreamed It were BTS and female groups. It's not as easy for boygroups to widen the reach with the general public even within the niche globally. 

And not releasing songs as big as God's Menu =/= of not clicking. It doesn't have to be a 8 or 80. Some of their songs did click, just to a smaller extent. 

For example, the reason why they blew up on their biggest market currently and became such a force was neither God's Menu nor Maniac, It was Case 143. 

I don’t believe in that excuse of it’s bc they are a BG. If they managed to do it with GM they definitely can do it again. The problem is the TT 

Edited by Adama

Thunderous is SK's best title track.

Come at me I don't care.

:gaycat1:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.