K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Sorry l've been inactive. I finally gave birth to my baby boy!

Β 

Welcome to life, my sweet [예λŠ₯μ—°κ΅¬μ†Œ] RIIZE SEUNGHAN – Talk Saxy(라이즈 μŠΉν•œ - 토크 μƒ‰μ‹œ) FanCam | Show! MusicCore | MBC231028방솑.Β 

Β 

Can't wait until you're old enough so you can understand the meaning behind your special name.

Β 

image.png

Β 

Girl, anyways

EJtZc55.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

39 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Be who you areee

Β 

Β 

the "he left treasure bc he's gay" turning out true is so f*cking crazy :deadbanana2:

Edited by WeFoundWill

Mashiho I never said ANYTHING bad about you. Your tell all best seller is COMING.Β 

25094442897_af840dbed8_o.jpeg?v=ba791GEYiJAnXAAAMmNb?format=jpg&name=large

GE7jNRebwAAK9wp?format=jpg&name=large39067252045_055b2abd55_o.jpeg?v=1212e

Β 

6 years since one of the most iconic and loved songs in kpop was releasedΒ :jonny5:

no one does it like Red VelvetΒ :clap3:

• Like 1

Β 

exactlyyyyyyyyyy

Β 

emma-roberts-gay.gif

GE49PcjXEAEsNgx?format=jpg&name=large

Β 

Β 

her powerful stance

Also yeah we needed Lisa in the studio like yesterday...

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

Β 

It has begunΒ :alexz:Who is going to stop her?

I wish those pics with SKZ and Lisa were real, but both photos were taken separately with DJ Snake:

GE3fkO5XQAEibG5?format=jpg&name=largeGE3fkZQWsAAZtbV?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Taeyeon’s OST was #60 yesterday on the 24hr chart and now #43 today whew the way she’s flying.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Be who you areee

Β 

Β 

Oh wow. Not me read some theory before that Mashiho left the group because someone in Treasure was homophobic. Maybe that girl knew something

The way they were one of the top gg in south korea for a hot minute.

Β 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

Can they just give us restocks on albums? Like, imagine how tired we are.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

Good! Get rid of all the morons who made the company mediocre for the last few years. Get some newer and younger people.

The boys have been in the dumps, but the girls are so much better than what things were a decade ago.

spacer.png

We stan this ethnic bopΒ :katie2:

Β 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I wish those pics with SKZ and Lisa were real, but both photos were taken separately with DJ Snake:

GE3fkO5XQAEibG5?format=jpg&name=largeGE3fkZQWsAAZtbV?format=jpg&name=large

Naurrrrrrrr

Β 

But at least we got a video

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spark said:

She is already back to gaining followers after 2 days from the scandal. :rip:Β She's on track to recover from that "loss" in a couple weeks. The same people dragging HyunA are the same people accepting ZICO back, so anyone with a brain not corrupted by gay stanwar'd misogyny can see the amount of vitriol she's receiving is just cause she's a woman.Β If anything, she's a victim. As I type this HyunA is mid slumber in Cambodia, resting after her sold out headlining slot at a festival.Β :lakitu:

Β 

I think you should divert your focus to Jessica Jung being able to find more than moderate success outside of China. Album flopped despite her alleged massive Chinese fanbase having 6 years to save up. Sold 50k in the first week, and nothing after that.

Β 

No chart success in Korea. Nobody even bothered to make a wikipedia page for her album. Spotify numbers at 1.7M for the whole EP after 2 months. HyunA's bomb single Nabillera at 10.6M, literally 10x bigger than her whole EP. Very sad. Not everyone can have a fruitful music career after leaving their group.

Β 

Even with a loss of 220k, that's still 6 million more than the ex-Girls' Generation member.Β 

Girl I'm a HyunA stan, one of the few left in this thread. Like I said all along, it's her life but dating that guy was not a cute move. She's a public figure and people can and will comment.

Β 

Not you screaming about misogyny and stan wars...yet in the same breath, trying to come for Jessica unprovoked and trying to pit two women against each other...

Β 

Yet since you're forcing us to compare, Jessica's latest album sold over 50,000 which is literally triple the sales of Nabillera and around equal to HyunA's last FOUR albums combined...and she's TOURING her own tour not playing small festivals...and her solo career is obviously fruitful with two Circle #1 albums while HyunA has none, a more reliable metric than basing success off of who has a Wikipedia article or notΒ :rip:

Β 

Adding Jessica randomly to this conversation was not a smart move sweetie and does nothing but prove your desperation and fumes

Β 

Edited by Zack
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Wonder Girls and SNSD fans fighting, what year is it.Β :snowman:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

Everyone be doing some The Virgin Suicides concept these days.Β :snowman:

Should've went a bit harder promoting this song (especially in the US)

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, kawk said:

the first lady of France reminds LISA she was the main event.Β :jonny6:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Adfdfsfdf the way she grabbed her handΒ :ahh:

Lalisa the humble queen

OK, I have seen some clips of that Lisa performance

Β 

The outfit is hideous, what was she thinking? She was impeccable with her outfit choices in 2023 but this is not a good start of the year, I am afraidΒ :tsk:

it's giving ENHYPEN a lil bit

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

Β 

The choreo it's so good, the song reminds a bit to a Treasure one.

Β 

I like them so far, f%$k u Haechan.

Edited by DelRey
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.