K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

Dx what's going on why is hyuna dating that guy such a scandal? I actually really liked with her dawn wonder what happened

He was questioned in the Burning Sun scandal and admitted to receiving "hidden cam" videos of women doing sex acts, unaware they were being filmed. 

That was a huge scandal and he left Highlight because of it and his career was in disgrace since. 

HyunA revealing that she is dating him caused a huge scandal again because of his past and many questioned why she would date him considering her female empowerment image and her openness about her struggles in the industry as a female and being sexualized in a male dominated environment. So she is losing popularity now.

• Confused 1

• Replies 52.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

He was questioned in the Burning Sun scandal and admitted to receiving "hidden cam" videos of women doing sex acts, unaware they were being filmed. 

That was a huge scandal and he left Highlight because of it and his career was in disgrace since. 

HyunA revealing that she is dating him caused a huge scandal again because of his past and many questioned why she would date him considering her female empowerment image and her openness about her struggles in the industry as a female and being sexualized in a male dominated environment. So she is losing popularity now.

Of course Hyuna has known the guy for like decades, back when she was young enough to get casted into Burning Sun.  So for both of them hooking up is like some kind of life reset over everything that has happened since then to both of them.  It's a fairly common thing in the actual world, where the people who get so bothered over stuff like that don't actually participate in.

:cm:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Oh, an orchestra version of God's Menu :chick2:

• Like 2

Taeyeon’s OST flying up the charts too :jonny: 

He had 3 cats to feed and wasted no time :jonny5:

• Like 1

I'm obsessed with God's Menu in orchestra version. It sounds like a villain theme soundtrack somehow :jonny5:

Hyolyn and Bora are killing it every single time, damn :WAP:

• Like 2

WHATS MY NAME, WHATS MY NAME!!

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Like 3

17 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

no need to be shadey. their album was actually good. its the company thats failing them. the girls are still working hard and the quality is good. as someone who just recently got into them i'd say that they only fell off due to poor single choices

is the good in the room with us

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm obsessed with God's Menu in orchestra version. It sounds like a villain theme soundtrack somehow :jonny5:

I just watched the event televised as well, and the way it was basically a Stray Kids concert :jonny2:

————

Btw, this basically confirms that their next tour will have European dates :bird:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

The way he can never lose

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I just watched the event televised as well, and the way it was basically a Stray Kids concert :jonny2:

————

Btw, this basically confirms that their next tour will have European dates :bird:

Oh, Live Nation is already promoting their tour through these advertisements... 

The membership for their fanclub closed today If I recall correctly. It means they might be announcing their tour dates anytime soon. Maybe even within 1-2 weeks. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

WHATS MY NAME, WHATS MY NAME!!

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

:jonny6:

• Like 1

They promote TOPLINE like If It was a title track and I love them for that

• Like 2

the staging and orechestra for these gala performances are actually so good :jonny5:

a flower performance with the orchestra would've been so iconic as well :chick3: :oh: :gaycat4:

Lalisa still sounding fresh even after almost 3 years...

now that's a HIT!

tia-sister.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

They promote TOPLINE like If It was a title track and I love them for that

I wonder why they keep paying LALALALA dust, when it’s literally their most recent comeback? :redface: They barely performed it at year end shows as well :redface:

• Like 1

plz if someone knows where i can watch mnet build up ep1 dm me 

:gaycat7:

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I wonder why they keep paying LALALALA dust, when it’s literally their most recent comeback? :redface: They barely performed it at year end shows as well :redface:

Looking back, the songs released in 2023 they performed in events: 

Lollapalooza: 

S-Class

ITEM

TOPLINE 

Super Bowl

K-Global Heart Dream Awards: 

S-Class

ITEM

KCON LA: 

S-Class

Super Bowl

TOPLINE 

VMAs: 

S-Class

Global Citizen Festival:

TOPLINE 

The Fact Music Awards:

S-Class

TOPLINE

Billboard Music Awards: 

S-Class

LALALALA

Asian Artist Awards:

GET LIT

TOPLINE

LALALALA

KBS Gayo:

S-Class

Super Bowl

Social Path

LALALALA

SBS Gayo:

Battle Ground

MEGAVERSE

LALALALA

MBC Gayo: 

TOPLINE

LALALALA

Golden Disk Awards:

S-Class

MEGAVERSE

Hall of Fame 

Le Gala des Pièces Jaunes:

S-Class

TOPLINE

S-Class: 9 

TOPLINE: 7

LALALALA: 5

TOPLINE title track confirmed :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Who gave you the nerve and audacity to quote me directly? I do not like you and do not understand 80 % of your posts, so move on

kesha-bye.gif

———————

Anyways :coffee2:

Babe i have never said SKZ are not big and successful that's not it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.