K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

ITZY was such a force back in the day, how times have changed.

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 52.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

not two of the members being down are they being overworked

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The fact that CUBE was greedy, Soyeon first wanted the album for Spring, CUBE wanted it for January, they were also preparing for their 3rd World Tour, it's supposed to be announced in the coming weeks, so the venues are already booked and they again upgraded their venues and stage productions...

Like what are they gonna do, have LIGHTSUM do the tour? :ahh: 

these kpop acts are gonna make me broke wtf Dx hope that they can still tour i need to see them perform EYES ROLL live

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

ITZY have such a long ass promotion period, that's so good :heart:

Should be doing massively well with the amount of promotion they did:clap3:

i think if they continue with the more girlcrush concept approach they'd fare better. no more cutesy teeny bopper tiktok appeal please ladies! yeji needs to keep the red/orange hair cause phew

53 minutes ago, elevate said:

The choreo is more intricate than I thought and the girls really work the 4 member formation. I want them to keep the empowerment theme for future concepts, but they need a more conceptual vision (something like Not Shy, for eg, the wild west theme). No more random warehouses and other superfluous JYP set pieces. 

yes empowerment should be their themes moving forward. they really sold the mafia concept well. and sell the whole army look so maybe that can be their next concept?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Somi said:

ITZY was such a force back in the day, how times have changed.

IMG_9060.thumb.gif.68f3f9f685cc404315b2c

no need to be shadey. their album was actually good. its the company thats failing them. the girls are still working hard and the quality is good. as someone who just recently got into them i'd say that they only fell off due to poor single choices

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

The way all the solos were great :clap3: even the ones that are not really my kind of songs I can acknowledge were good

crown on my head

run away

not yet

mine

but like you said all great songs in the head

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

no need to be shadey. their album was actually good. its the company thats failing them. the girls are still working hard and the quality is good. as someone who just recently got into them i'd say that they only fell off due to poor single choices

Yeah, the music just isn't hitting anymore :doc: And it doesn't help that NJ, IVE and LE SSERAFIM have overtaken them.

27 minutes ago, Somi said:

Yeah, the music just isn't hitting anymore :doc: And it doesn't help that NJ, IVE and LE SSERAFIM have overtaken them.

well those are also new groups. did you check out their last album? literally the only bad song there is mr vampire everything else was great. 

Not Rihanna having to sit through Stray Kids. Poor queen

At least queen Lisa was there :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Not Rihanna having to sit through Stray Kids. Poor queen

@Pluto6 won :deadbanana4:

How long do y’all see VCHA lasting for real?

I doubt they’ll stay for the whole 7 years I’ll give them 

5 hours ago, elevate said:

I just noticed the thread is a little quieter the last few days... I guess Oprah got a job or one of his many cats finally killed him. 

Reveal hidden contents

Or the forum is not working properly for some folks?

I had this screen for four/five days last week lol

Web-capture-atrl-net.jpg

Girl what every morning this thread has like 10 pages that I haven’t read 

6 hours ago, Zack said:

This sounds scary. I hope it's not true or...poor Sorn :doc:

(Sabrina was also signed to Wild Ent.)

Ain’t Sorn’s dad or mom a politician in Thailand? This doesn’t make any sense 

10 hours ago, New Edition said:

Haechan being the Nicki Minaj of Kpop without the talent :deadbanana2:

What a bitter ass *****

9 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

I don't care for Haechan but maybe he made some points because why is SM still doing the NCT thing? 

Haechan ain’t say nothing wrong! :fish2:

9 hours ago, TheCal said:

i was contemplating if I should post about him

i guess i will

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

When did Woozi get so jacked omfg

6 hours ago, Zack said:

I mean we all want NCT to end at this point, but I don't think it was fair for Haechan to say what he said in such a public way. It's the kind of thing you keep to yourself or say it privately. 

He knows very well that those Wish members wouldn't have had a say in how they were branded. It was SM's decision to make them a NCT unit ultimately. 

All this has caused are divisions and fans of the older units making comments about Wish "piggybacking" off of NCT's hard work. The Wish members still went through a training period so I don't think it's fair on them, especially since they are literally just debuting.

How would NCT end?

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

why arent they coming to nyc? they could easily do radio city music hall or barclays center wtf

These K-pop tours do not wanna come to  NYC anymore they say “NY” and then it ends up being NJ :chick3:

Spoiler

I don’t even live in nyc it’s just swinging I noticed lmfao :ryan3:

Edited by Bewitched

2 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Damn, idols keep getting sick. First Lia, then Ahyeon, and a bunch of boy group members, and then them now. Companies overwork them to their bones and only take necessary actions when they are too frail to keep going. I hope they take their time resting and don't rush to come back.

I'm amazed Wonyoung has not fallen yet. I don't think she ever got a proper rest since she debuted with IVE :skull: 

• Like 1

Stray Kids will NEVER be the flops y’all want them to be :cm:  Every event they go to, it’s turning into their own concert.
The fact that Rihanna was able to witness this as well :jonny5:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Thanks 2

The way he just loves being on stage, and is feeling himself :bird:

Lee Knowles, you will always be famous even if your own company doesn’t push you as much sometimes :kiss:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Girl what every morning this thread has like 10 pages that I haven’t read 

Yes but there's usually 20 :cm:

Generally filled with that dancing Wonbin gif or that Zhang Hao gif of him looking gay, timid, and scared, and we've had less this week. It's quite the loss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Was Lisa’s performance televised? 

Yes, the whole event was pre-recorded and will be airing today on television 

Edited by Pluto6

oh they're taking it!

I want to be cute with them, but how can one sound bad on a Lee Hyori cover... :deadbanana2:
Like even non-singer/vocalist 7UP Yeeun can do it.

Spoiler

ImageImageImageImage

The way MHJ is holding the biggest brands in the world at gunpoint to sign and promote the whole group instead of 1 girl every time :dies:

• Like 2

Yuri’s is the best one hands down 

I like Chaeyeon and Yuna’s lightsticks although is that a dreamcatcher in Chaeyeon’s one…

Eunbi’s is okay and IVE’s is just plain boring 

Lesserafim’s is so ******* ugly they deserved way better 

That weird Taeyong stan in here better keep it cute and keep SKZ out of their funky mouth, cause this is something NCT will never see, despite the million attempts from SM s:wan:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is so stupid. The actress is gonna be in his solo debut MV. If anything they’re just hanging out. If this were true that would mean Eunwoo would’ve dated her before the filming of the MV bc the MV was filmed literally this month and I know they didn’t fall in love that fast lmfao

2 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

This is so stupid. The actress is gonna be in his solo debut MV. If anything they’re just hanging out. If this were true that would mean Eunwoo would’ve dated her before the filming of the MV bc the MV was filmed literally this month and I know they didn’t fall in love that fast lmfao

they don’t have to be in love for them to hook up lol

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

they don’t have to be in love for them to hook up lol

I’m just saying this is Eunwoo and as an aroha I know if he dated someone they would hang out privately  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.