K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I swear it's like every day I see another new clip, but i'm not complaining :-*

4 hours ago, TheCal said:

i was contemplating if I should post about him

i guess i will

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

I would like to see his peen. Thank you for reading.

Edited by elevate
  • Haha 5

• Replies 52.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I just noticed the thread is a little quieter the last few days... I guess Oprah got a job or one of his many cats finally killed him. 

Spoiler

Or the forum is not working properly for some folks?

I had this screen for four/five days last week lol

Web-capture-atrl-net.jpg

thinking of miss Oprah... :emofish:

haven't seen any Riize talk or any videos

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

still have not moved on from this song... it's just so good

asian-crying.gif

• Like 1

GEzneRaWEAA4N67?format=jpg&name=medium

Talking about 50k album sales for both hanteo and circle who's level is Chuu for a female soloist?

On 1/25/2024 at 10:39 AM, Dialamba said:

:beatfreak:

why arent they coming to nyc? they could easily do radio city music hall or barclays center wtf

The next solo debut is for Yves this year 

Not only the dace will be on point but also the singing and the composing 

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i will never shut up about how beautiful these ladies are

any news on their comeback? solo debuts? full length album? i am starving. DRAMA is STILL THAT GIRL

On 1/16/2024 at 12:11 PM, Sailor Moon said:

Not VCHA as the opening act :suburban: the payola ... NMIXX/ITZY would've been cuter

Yeah itzy would've been better since they could use the help to be properly reintroduced and showcased

On 1/16/2024 at 1:08 PM, Sheep said:

AESPA English album

i am salivating at the idea

On 1/16/2024 at 1:27 PM, Mel. said:

Jennie will always win :clap3:

okay but can they release new music now please and thank you

35 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

GEzneRaWEAA4N67?format=jpg&name=medium

Talking about 50k album sales for both hanteo and circle who's level is Chuu for a female soloist?

Nobody answered me but those sales are on par to Kwon Eunbi and Hwasa in average per release 

Edited by Selenasworld

On 1/16/2024 at 11:54 AM, TheCal said:

what in kpop?

i will start:

Seunghan's comeback from hiatus

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

another full length album by CL

a full length crossover album by SOMI and have her be the opening act for BLACKPINK's next world tour

HYUNA to finally give us a full length debut album. preferably where she also sings her choruses and not it being done by the demo/ghost singer

NEWJEANS songs being over 3 minutes and having bridges

AESPA full length debuts album and solo debuts

BLACKPINK full length album of at least 10 - 16 tracks with different producers besides Teddy

More BLACKPINK comebacks, features and collaborations

More lines for JISOO please

LISA, ROSE, JENNIE, JISSO freedom to collaborate with others as soloists

A successful comeback for CHUNGHA with another full length album

CHUNGHA's BARE AND RARE PART 2 to drop

Another SUNMI comeback but with a full length album and now songs under 3 minutes please and thank you

for YOUHA to become a breakout idol. i'm tired of her being underrated. ya should get into her. she's like the kpop equivalent to carly rae jepsen

YG prioritizing JEON SOMI to become a crossover international global kpopstar that she deserves

CHUNGHA getting the global push to be THAT ***** OF KPOP she's essentially Ariana Grande vocally with the performance skills of SHAKIRA a THREAT to the other girlies 

On 1/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, Dialamba said:

Itzy called an album with 10 tracks a mini. One thing about JYPigs supporters is that we are getting fed. 

and it was a solid album minus mr vampire. i feel bad for getting into them so late but they sold me with born to be and untouchable. yeji is that girl! she's like jennie if she gave a **** and had work effort to look alive and care when performing love you jennie lol

• Like 2

On 1/21/2024 at 7:17 PM, cloudbusting said:

the longass teasing periods and botched pre-releases that they’ve been doing for their girl groups the last few years have been totally killing their hype imo

by the time things are actually released, no one cares anymore and it’s really evident in how the singles perform. some of them end up as a slow burn internationally, but the fact that their most recent “hits” are Sneakers and Love Me Like This says a lot 

I will say though that at least ITZY and NMIXX have been serving quality this year. arts not charts

spacer.png

Sneakers is such an annoying song. Why release that or the annoying CAKE when you got songs like KILL SHOT and PSYCHIC LOVER right there?

On 1/23/2024 at 6:58 AM, sunmimi imfurst said:

ITZY has started promoting the superior song 

spacer.png

mr vampire is corny. the video doesnt fit the song and the song itself production wise sounds like a mash up of 2 different songs. untouchable and born to be is where its at 

On 1/24/2024 at 4:44 PM, OrgVisual said:

Is it any different than LSRF and Itzy's "concepts"?

spacer.png

Also, Eleven and After Like are not about self love

LSRF are clearly about empowerment of all sorts. Does ITZY ever have a concept? Or a lane? To me their just a by the numbers kpop group. Nothing about them is really distinct for me to say oh THAT'S ITZY!

On 1/24/2024 at 4:47 PM, Rhyme said:

Yes, ITZY and LSRFM are more about girlcrush empowerment to me. IVE and songs like ELEVEN are more like falling in love with your reflection.

spacer.png

IVE give me high school clique slash fifth harmony is they actually got along and liked each other

29 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

and it was a solid album minus mr vampire. i feel bad for getting into them so late but they sold me with born to be and untouchable. yeji is that girl! she's like jennie if she gave a **** and had work effort to look alive and care when performing love you jennie lol

The way all the solos were great :clap3: even the ones that are not really my kind of songs I can acknowledge were good

28 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

The fact that CUBE was greedy, Soyeon first wanted the album for Spring, CUBE wanted it for January, they were also preparing for their 3rd World Tour, it's supposed to be announced in the coming weeks, so the venues are already booked and they again upgraded their venues and stage productions...

Like what are they gonna do, have LIGHTSUM do the tour? :ahh: 

ITZY have such a long ass promotion period, that's so good :heart:

Should be doing massively well with the amount of promotion they did:clap3:

• Like 1

Jinhyuk from NWDYS or NOWADAYS (CUBE NBG).

They are set to debut right after I-DLE promotions, and CUBE promised more than 2 comebacks this year. But then they expect between 150k & 200k albums sales from their debut. So if they fails it will be another PENTAGON/CLC/LIGHTSUM situation.

The choreo is more intricate than I thought and the girls really work the 4 member formation. I want them to keep the empowerment theme for future concepts, but they need a more conceptual vision (something like Not Shy, for eg, the wild west theme). No more random warehouses and other superfluous JYP set pieces. 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

Damn, idols keep getting sick. First Lia, then Ahyeon, and a bunch of boy group members, and then them now. Companies overwork them to their bones and only take necessary actions when they are too frail to keep going. I hope they take their time resting and don't rush to come back.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.