K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

just saw the first frame of that new Super Senior subunit video on Twitter and it really tells me all I need to know

Screenshot-2024-01-23-at-2-22-15-AM.png

michael-jackson.gif

Oh that'not.......... is this the dating app bio of a certain someone....

• Replies 52.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Oh that'not.......... is this the dating app bio of a certain someone....

idk who you're talking about

56c9f1c4e22a181097d2ed7cc40bff08_w200.gi

Yall can say what yall want i watched those riize recording vids looking forward to watching them SING esp after hearing abt their predebut propaganda (anton being a fledgeling producer, seunghan/wonbin being all-rounder aces and whatnot) and i walked away deeply unimpressed

Wonbin's vocal tone is like joy's but with a worse great:grating ratio. On that note i don't enjoy anton and s*ngchan's tones either. + personal preferences aside, everyone but sohee felt like they lacked control/power/confidence (no.2 competent vocalist seunghan included)

@ me when they put out a song with full harmonized melodic vocals and no NCT shout-rap/chanting but looking at their encore its not happening anytime soon! :matty:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Hyori tricking Sohee into dragging his own mother

oh she's going to hell

I was gonna say this, lol. The way she made him rephrase it after he laughed it off absolutely sent me. She's a boss. She tormented them but in the sweetest way possible, even asking them "is that what your company told you to say?" at a certain point :rip:

Also they all definitely have secret accounts. The way they looked around at one another during that question, the absolute terror. 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

img.gifimg.gif

img.gifimg.gif

he is so pretty :'( 

Thought he was sniffing a lightbulb at first glance

18 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

Yall can say what yall want i watched those riize recording vids looking forward to watching them SING esp after hearing abt their predebut propaganda (anton being a fledgeling producer, seunghan/wonbin being all-rounder aces and whatnot) and i walked away deeply unimpressed

Wonbin's vocal tone is like joy's but with a worse great:grating ratio. On that note i don't enjoy anton and s*ngchan's tones either. + personal preferences aside, everyone but sohee felt like they lacked control/power/confidence (no.2 competent vocalist seunghan included)

@ me when they put out a song with full harmonized melodic vocals and no NCT shout-rap/chanting but looking at their encore its not happening anytime soon! :matty:

If you haven’t already, subscribe to Jennie’s OA Entertainment official YouTube channel that just launched

comeback imminent :duca:

Edited by Mel.

Passionfruit is KSOTY for me so far.

flavor-yum.gif

• Like 2

I still don't understand where all this discourse and analysis on RIIZE vocals is coming from

is it because they're hot and successful

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The discourse over RIIZE vocals is so weird and out of left field.. they have at least one exceptional vocalist and two (maybe 3) above average vocalists. The others are perfectly competent.

in fact they're already ahead of the game because they only have one member that has to be called a "rapper" because he can't sing, which puts them ahead of groups like NSHITTY, Stray Kids, BTS, etc. where almost half the group are "rappers"

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

If Wonbin is truly the 2nd best vocalist of the group, then I have very bad news for you

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

If Wonbin is truly the 2nd best vocalist of the group, then I have very bad news for you

I know he's been kinda busted over the past few weeks, I don't think he's in good health

Did you see this?

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Worstie/bestie (depending on the day), it’s okay to admit that your favorite group isn’t a vocal group, as long as they make music that you like and have pretty tones (though Wonbin’s tone is a choice)

Too bad certain boy group with a Stray word in their name have no good song or good vocalists 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Selenasworld said:

Too bad certain boy group with a Stray word in their name have no good song or good vocalists 

don't try it miss Selena, not too much on Seungmin and Han vocal bibles, we love them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

don't try it miss Selena, not too much on Seungmin and Han vocal bibles, we love them

Free them

Btw where is the macaroni and cheese group at lmao?

All their eggs in one basket.

They are expecting to have the same revenue than last year (all acts included) but only with them.

Edited by Xalric

6 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Btw where is the macaroni and cheese group at lmao?

Allegedly, they made waves in K-Hip-Hop community and preparing to release a remix soon.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

All their eggs in one basket.

They are expecting to have the same revenue than last year (all acts included) but only with them.

isn't Griddle up for renewal within the next 12 months or so? I hope the girls agents and lawyers know how much of a vulnerable position Pube is in and use that to get them a killer deal

without Griddle their entire company is fuckin toast, I know Lightsum aint paying the bills

Pube losing both of their boy groups within days of eachother

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Allegedly, they made waves in K-Hip-Hop community and preparing to release a remix soon.

The XG remix would eat

P*ss* Up and X-GENE are sisters

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Very interesting, I was one of the few saying good things about the cheese song I said their rap singing style was good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.