3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Heeseung baby, this is prison-core

why are there 3 computer keyboards on the floor

not a single lamp in sight

not a single thing hanging on the wall

maybe get a rug for that giant empty space

@Darkling please help your man

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952xv8d0zqyohx9hhg7p5l

I blame HYBE. This is what ENGOD have to put up with. It's disgusting. 

the amount of IKEA furniture I instantly recognize, they really furnished this whole joint for $18.99 and a pack of frozen meatballs

• Haha 1

I kinda hate dorm content though, let them have their own private space even if its ugly... these idols have so little that is just theirs, not everything needs to be shared with the world

spacer.png

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Be honest: when you're singing along to your faves do you practice to perfect the Korean and hit every word or do you just mumble jumble?

I created my on language 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Be honest: when you're singing along to your faves do you practice to perfect the Korean and hit every word or do you just mumble jumble?

I skip the korean parts, but sing the English as loud as I can, even if it's just one word at a time. Luckily for me, most of my fave's songs are at least 40% in English.

12-hours-after-my-shift-12-hours-work-ti

I'm still amazed because she never fell down. And the fact that since debut she has HIGH HIGH Heels because Minnie is 167cm, YuQi 163cm, Shuhua & Minyeon 161cm and Soyeon 157cm (allegedly because some other source says she's shorter and other taller).

Which is why Minnie has often kitten heels compared to the others and Soyeon's has stripper shoes.

32 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Heeseung baby, this is prison-core

why are there 3 computer keyboards on the floor

not a single lamp in sight

not a single thing hanging on the wall

maybe get a rug for that giant empty space

@Darkling please help your man

Trust me when you spend that much money on a computer (like he did, I'm probably not that far from him) It's the only decoration of the room. And if you knew the numbers of old laptops and keyboard, mouses and mousepad and controller that are here fur nothing, but I can't get rid of them cause we lived through winning and losing.

40 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I kinda hate dorm content though, let them have their own private space even if its ugly... these idols have so little that is just theirs, not everything needs to be shared with the world

spacer.png

You just reminded me of YG putting cameras in Babymonster's bathrooms

:suburban:

Jeewon from CIGNATURE was solo at Waterbomb day 1. I think C9 is trying to soft launch her solo and it will be a sexy concept.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Karina should do Waterbomb.

She did last year

And I don't think aespa will go as a group ever again, in account of NingNing being partially blind, while the girls had the protective glasses they took it off but not NingNing she kept them the whole show because it's quite dangerous for her.

Irrelevant to aespa to somewhat relevant to the story, Shuhua was targeted in her eyes during I-DLE set, She kinda got angry at them because she also got an eye condition. Several idols also talked abut it too on how the audience can be attacking part that will hurt if they don't like you. 

SM not taking the risk to lose a member is quite commendable, cause aespa could have been headlining this year if they wanted it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

Mother is back

we can always rely on her for a good song oh tayeon we love you

At this point Doja Cat needs to send a cease and desist to Taeyeon like it's too much now.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

i make noises that sound like korean.....if i like a song enough i become a native speaker

this is footage of me singing to fancy 

Natty wasn't supposed to be there, but she was so she got on stage without a microphone.

She was also part of MOMMAE

EDIT: 

Julie :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

Edited by Xalric
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Jeewon from CIGNATURE was solo at Waterbomb day 1. I think C9 is trying to soft launch her solo and it will be a sexy concept.

the views already :deadbanana::biblio:

2 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

Mother is back

Sounds kinda like weekend. Interesting sound for this creepy concept. 

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

I make up words in my head, but at Kcon I scream random gibberish fast so the Stan's next to me think I know Korean :ducky:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I make up words in my head, but at Kcon I scream random gibberish fast so the Stan's next to me think I know Korean :ducky:

"I got a boy on my chin, I got a boy chicken" or "Butterfly pooped a spider" :clownny:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.