• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

37 minutes ago, elevate said:

omg.gif

Irene sounds so good wtf and Wendy's control when she sang "on my mind" :jonny: :jonny: :jonny: :jonny: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Treason said:

Streets are saying Seunghan is on masked singer

:deadbanana4:

am I crazy or does the birthmark on the leg match up

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=66889fed&is=66874e6d&hm=e428710f240ef74e6fea1aeda8fa1854bcbe218622b74df4202dfe5913ddedcc&

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

All those great songs in the mini and they chose THIS atrocity as the title track. I am literally in shock. Literally a monstrosity. One of the worst things I've ever heard in my life. The sabotage is very real. Disband the group!

• Haha 6

ngl I'm also unsure about ENHYPEN's title but at least the "XO XO" part is really catchy

The delusional ENGENES in the quotes saying it sounds good. My GOD! This is why I hate fandoms. A bunch of dumb *******. Literally the biggest audible turd I've EVER heard in my life.

disband ENHYPEN please

• Haha 3

Anyway, I can't believe I'm gonna see three of my ults live on the same day also ENHYPEN ESPAÑOLES

omg.gif

Also I'm pretty sure ENHYPEN went with XO as the title because JVKE was involved but I'm sorry, his music does not fit K-Pop at all :monkey:

1 hour ago, elevate said:

omg.gif

Irene has been showing more charisma and energy lately than she has in years, oh mama is gonna DEVOUR this solo debut

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Also I'm pretty sure ENHYPEN went with XO as the title because JVKE was involved but I'm sorry, his music does not fit K-Pop at all :monkey:

That big nosed ******* weirdo and loser needs to step away from creating music. Give it up! The biggest piece of SHITE I've ever heard. 

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

does that Enhypen song sample this or am I hearing things

Impossible. This is an actual bop.

Seunghan's legs, Waterbomb, the terrible Enhypen song

it's all too much let me take an ativan

omg.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.