• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

this summer SMASHA 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

It's a bop, I just hate the fashion 😭

spacer.png

All Night was better. I mean look at how hot Sunny is:jonny6:

spacer.png

The year is 2009. You're reblogging a cute tinted edit of Tiffany and Taeyeon on Tumblr. SNSD_-_Genie_320-kbps.mp3 you downloaded off MegaUpload is looping on your Windows Media Player. Twitter ELFs are ****-shaming the girls and pointing out how the Russian original SM bought is better. A new group called f(x) is rumored to debut soon featuring Jessica's little sister. There's a boy in the group? Obama is completing his first 180 days in office. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

The year is 2009. You're reblogging a cute tinted edit of Tiffany and Taeyeon on Tumblr. SNSD_-_Genie_320-kbps.mp3 you downloaded off MegaUpload is looping on your Windows Media Player. Twitter ELFs are ****-shaming the girls and pointing out how the Russian original SM bought is better. A new group called f(x) is rumored to debut soon featuring Jessica's little sister. There's a boy in the group? Obama is completing his first 180 days in office. 

320kbps might be a little high, try 96

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

320kbps might be a little high, try 96

girl 2009 is not prehistoric. 

oKcJ1RY.png

oops im that ELF... why does this lowkey go harder than the korean?

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Like 1

SM really should have made these the first teasers. This one is much more appealing than whatever that horrorcore Furry in the woods and cooking recipe concepts. No wonder Koreans are confused. This looks more like a follow up to Fine, with the whole cityscape aspect

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

oKcJ1RY.png

And people say SNSD don't have banger Korean albums. Oh is a Classic:jonny6: there's a reason why it won Daesangs and critical acclaim awards

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

The fact that she also now got rigged in Squid Game season 2 and is about to become more known to non Kpop fans than all of our faves combined :dies:

Does she come from a powerful family or something or is she just lucky in life?

yuri-izone.gif

Who is controlling the casting industry cause :rip: Poor girl is not only s*ck but plain as hell 

29 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Wasn't it an Uzbek group not Russian?

EDIT: yeah it was Uzbek

Edited by illia

Wait this is good too. Serving Katy Perry Bon Appetite! Is she exposing the Illuminati with this song:jonny6:

Enough time has passed to admit that Purpose is Taeyeon's best album. 

It hasn't age a day and has so many great tracks. 

INVU and My Voice are good too but Purpose is in a whole different level. 

Hopefully we will get her 4th LP soon. :monkey:

Edited by Rainy Devil
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, FACT said:

Who is controlling the casting industry cause :rip: Poor girl is not only s*ck but plain as hell 

Let's not hate on Miss Yuri, cause she was rigged for a reason. IZONE needed a main vocalist who could do ad-libs and high notes in the last choruses, and Miss Yuri did that job perfectly 

yuri-izone.gif

36 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

oKcJ1RY.png

maybe if you were a professional music thief... the rest of us were downloading ringtone quality bops from Limewire

now why are we hating on queen Yuri who is probably the best member of IZONE with the best discography and vocals too?

jo-yuri-taxi.gif

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

omg kinda off-topic but the huge difference between XG's first two releases and the rest :deadbanana2:

like how/why did the budget and a great creative director suddenly appear after this

if I speak...

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

now why are we hating on queen Yuri who is probably the best member of IZONE with the best discography and vocals too?

jo-yuri-taxi.gif

The best member is this queen, I mean she has the best solo discography by far

Is this the first time an SM group has been ignored by everyone like this? 

They deserve so much better cause even wayv had people tuning in

Edited by katyberry
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, FACT said:

IZNA is so ngg We decided to stan forever But we need scandal to boot Mai so we can have perfect Ot6 :gaycat2:

Booting Mai but keeping Sarang & Saebi? :shakeno:

Yuju, Fuko & Sujung deserved.

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

if I speak...

well speak then cause i'm curious

:suburban:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

omg kinda off-topic but the huge difference between XG's first two releases and the rest :deadbanana2:

like how/why did the budget and a great creative director suddenly appear after this

Mascara & Tippy Toes were made before debut. Mascara was even used as a performance song to get sponsorship and investors. Airi was still there when they first recorded the song.

The rest of the song had all the funding, investors and sponsorship from brands.

• Like 2

It's an ENGODPEN summar :jonny5: 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.