• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Not only did this performance secure them winning Kingdom, but it also secured them connections in Hollywood :ghostface:

And the story behind It is super interesting. Because the whole Deadpool/Marvel theme of the performance and the God's Menu/D4 arrangement were Stray Kids members' ideas. JYPE wasn't convinced at first and they fought for it

Like, JYPE almost fumbled the bag so hard. If Stray Kids fulled depended on JYPE's creative team and didn't command their discography/had a say on their concepts, they would've missed a lot of opportunities. 

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zack said:

Krystal x TAG Heuer for TAG Heuer launching event

The posing :jonnycat:

GRoDqIBagAAfTfv?format=jpg&name=small

GRnsZvxaUAENmw5?format=jpg&name=medium

GRn5sLzbMAI_BnZ?format=jpg&name=large

I will never forgive this bish for the lack of desire and passion she has for her music career....:rogue:

12 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I will never forgive this bish for the lack of desire and passion she has for her music career....:rogue:

She signed to a new agency in February, which is also home to Beenzino and 250 (NewJeans' producer), so music is more of a possibility now

It made sense for her to focus on acting in recent times, since she got some successful dramas and a recent film she did was acclaimed at Cannes

I don't think she has a lack of passion for it, she probably just wants to do it at a right time for her. I guess she might have gotten turned off from music for a while after the subunit with Jessica got cancelled after all that hard work, plus everything that went down with f(x)...and it would be harder for her to promote music since leaving SM. But she has given recent interviews saying she has thought about a solo debut many times, so I guess we'll see

Edited by Zack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheCal said:

they are not serious

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

They long for izone's success, i see.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zack said:

She signed to a new agency in February, which is also home to Beenzino and 250 (NewJeans' producer), so music is more of a possibility now

It made sense for her to focus on acting in recent times, since she got some successful dramas and a recent film she did was acclaimed at Cannes

I don't think she has a lack of passion for it, she probably just wants to do it at a right time for her. I guess she might have gotten turned off from music for a while after the subunit with Jessica got cancelled after all that hard work, plus everything that went down with f(x)...and it would be harder for her to promote music since leaving SM. But she has given recent interviews saying she has thought about a solo debut many times, so I guess we'll see

I heard she's gearing up for solo album release in February

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

this better be just a transitional stage to get to an end result, because that colour is ass

fix it jesus

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

21 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

enough time has passed to admit that this song was that bitch tho

meNyfqr.gif

Screenshot-2024-07-04-at-10-58-54-AM.png

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one... and then I wasn't.

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides KTRL into two camps; the twentysomething pop sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf pop consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Stray Kids avatars and tributes to NewJeans in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never heard a "RIIZE" — that is, they've never encountered a voice quite as distinctive as RIIZE's. "But I know RIIZE! "RIIZING" was the first album I bought!" First off, ask for a refund. And no, you don't know RIIZE, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic performer.

The RIIZE of "Talk Saxy" is RIIZE as RIIZE is intended to sound. They very skillfully vacillate between a range of tones; they nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how they're supposed to do it.) They're sultry. They're goofy. They sound slightly absurd. They're fully engaged. They're expressive in ways that "technically superior" vocalists just aren't. They are brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant they are.

This is the probably purest attempt RIIZE has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made their early work so irresistible. I adore it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

And the story behind It is super interesting. Because the whole Deadpool/Marvel theme of the performance and the God's Menu/D4 arrangement were Stray Kids members' ideas. JYPE wasn't convinced at first and they fought for it

Like, JYPE almost fumbled the bag so hard. If Stray Kids fulled depended on JYPE's creative team and didn't command their discography/had a say on their concepts, they would've missed a lot of opportunities. 

I don't think there has ever been a group with this much creative freedom, especially in the history of the Big 3:jonny5: People usually criticize K-pop for being overly manufactured, while SKZ stand out as the exact opposite. We see people gagging over the faves writing commas, meanwhile having the nerve to come for SKZ who produces their albums from scratch and selling 5M copies with their own self produced albums :gaygacat4:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Screenshot-2024-07-04-at-10-58-54-AM.png

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one... and then I wasn't.

Further proof of a deep generational chasm that divides KTRL into two camps; the twentysomething pop sophisticates with 15 to 20 years of top-shelf pop consumption to their name, and an unruly kid crew with Stray Kids avatars and tributes to NewJeans in their signatures. It's not that the latter generation is a lost cause entirely, but they've clearly never heard a "RIIZE" — that is, they've never encountered a voice quite as distinctive as RIIZE's. "But I know RIIZE! "RIIZING" was the first album I bought!" First off, ask for a refund. And no, you don't know RIIZE, you know a very stilted and subdued version of the iconic performer.

The RIIZE of "Talk Saxy" is RIIZE as RIIZE is intended to sound. They very skillfully vacillate between a range of tones; they nasally, then guttural, then grainy, then nasally again, then delicate. (And yes, that's how they're supposed to do it.) They're sultry. They're goofy. They sound slightly absurd. They're fully engaged. They're expressive in ways that "technically superior" vocalists just aren't. They are brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant they are.

This is the probably purest attempt RIIZE has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made their early work so irresistible. I adore it.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zack said:

enough thought, we need ACTION 

those lil SoundCloud covers earlier this year were cute but I've had enough teasing - it's time to slip it in my (ear) hole already

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.