• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

7 minutes ago, romiskes said:

100% sure that MAMA was the reason they've had to come up with those rules :deadbanana2:

poor hybe :cries:

42 minutes ago, romiskes said:

100% sure that MAMA was the reason they've had to come up with those rules :deadbanana2:

MAMA chose to nom Treasure over Enhypen for Best Boy Group last year after that slayage iconic bop, Bite Me was nonsense and screamed YG payola. Like in what world Bona Bona is better than Bite Me? Oh wait Mel's world

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, romiskes said:

From the moment every asian countries started to give discount to host Korean Awards Shows and everybody fled... Like last year only MMA (and I'm not sure) was in Korea.

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Godnova better win SOTY all across korean awards. The fact they were robbed 3x during NL in favour of Butter   :fish2:

I'd say it's between "Supernova" and "Fate", hope both can get at least 2-3, they both deserve it.

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

he ate

As expected from the Korean Billy Ray Cyrus.

:cm:

• Haha 3

• MCD.EP851: BADVILLAIN, KISS OF LIFE, STAYC, H1-KEY, WOOAH, LEE CHAE YEON, Red Velvet, ALL(H)OURS, TWS, RIIZE, B.D.U, TRENDZ, EVNNE, Lee Seung Yoon, JU-NE, NCT WISH
Girl groups!

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:
  • MCD.EP851: BADVILLAIN, KISS OF LIFE, STAYC, H1-KEY, WOOAH, LEE CHAE YEON, Red Velvet, ALL(H)OURS, TWS, RIIZE, B.D.U, TRENDZ, EVNNE, Lee Seung Yoon, JU-NE, NCT WISH
Girl groups!

Finally some promo for KIOF, I hope cheeky will chart too (can't believe it I'm saying this for Stayc) :chick2:

aespa Japan debut has been well received so far! 

The song isn't at the top of the list for me since their title discography is so strong, but with the MV it's definitely a grower :clap3:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

SKZ X Deadpool might happen as the rumors say 

To think everything started here

:WAP:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

To think everything started here

:WAP:

Not only did this performance secure them winning Kingdom, but it also secured them connections in Hollywood :ghostface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.