K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Just saw Taeyeon's Heaven teaser on Instagram. Serving some kind of Adam's Family vibe. Not my favorite but could be interesting. I'm assuming that was for a music comeback. 

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Fv8KSdHaEAENXNc?format=jpg&name=900x900

The House of The Dragon was sooo inspired by JAKE during BITE ME era

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Ok but why am I not clicking with any K-pop I’m hearing lately. Every single group I stanned… nothing excites me anymore :deadbanana:

• Like 3

FnPuDLaaUAAs7Zl?format=jpg&name=900x90063636415a07849001db01e64.webp

Jakerys Velaryon. A fraud. I need HBO to give credit.

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator

Red Velvet, aespa, TWICE, NewJeans, IVE… all ass :deadbanana:

17 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

SM had to turn thee minjeong into a polly pocket :shakeno: how to destroy your brand 101

i really miss the "i'll step on your ass" energy. we need RBF winter back. her celebrity really gave the blackpink girlies a run for their money during the NL era now it's just like whatever. disclaimer she's still beautiful and talented i blame SM for mismanaging her brand

An4FZ6F.gif

VfS7vS3.gif

GsnKhL4.png

H6lyIm8.png

CiaraSales-vi.gif

16M views for what? :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Ok but why am I not clicking with any K-pop I'm hearing lately. Every single group I stanned… nothing excites me anymore :deadbanana:

get into it

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I'm hyperventilating

He's not performing, he's part of the WaterBomb Time

Him & Eunbi are the face of Sprite the main sponsor of the event

16 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

16M views for what? :deadbanana:

for being the ace of the shiny new 4th gen and representing the future female flagship of the most significant kpop company

lH7Kgc7.gif

Edited by Asscatchem

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

He's not performing, he's part of the WaterBomb Time

Him & Eunbi are the face of Sprite the main sponsor of the event

Well f*ck that

21 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Ok but why am I not clicking with any K-pop I'm hearing lately. Every single group I stanned… nothing excites me anymore :deadbanana:

0bba5c4611e777f17af4ceae8deaffe9.gif

The funniest part is Hyoyeon got announced to waterbomb when they announced all the irrelevant acts and filler Djs

5 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

for being the ace of the shiny new 4th gen and representing the future female flagship of the most significant kpop company

lH7Kgc7.gif

Whatever that means!

Why is there so much autotune on StayC album?

Edited by Xalric

23 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Red Velvet, aespa, TWICE, NewJeans, IVE… all ass :deadbanana:

Sometimes it's just your mood; you're not into right now and that's okay!  RV Cosmic, Aespa Armageddon & Supernova, NJ Supernatural, and IVE Heya are all great imo. Come back to them later. Maybe leave Sydney and travel to Melbourne; nicer and prettier people. Then listen to the songs again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Let's vote. Was 2023 better year for Kpop music wise or 2024?:biggrin:

2024 will be on August 5th, the rumored return of the Queens of Kpop and Asia's Number 1 girl Group; Girls' Generation 

44 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

This is what happens when every western artist comes back at the same time and makes more interesting music than anything the big 4 can come up with atm. SM and JYP are releasing great tracks this year but when you have albums like Brat coming out and shitting on an entire industry its hard to get very excited over a lot of played out kpop songs that sound either dated or boring. Even IU released her most half assed project to date. Supernova is like my biggest exception for the year when it comes to a fresh sounding song from an idol group. :gaygacat5:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.