• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

Has enough time passed to say that Bomb Bomb Ass was whack or we still pretending?

i've been saying this :mandown:

On 6/18/2024 at 10:15 PM, hallucinate said:

not to be one of those gg stans but are we ready to admit that if this riize song (which is basically 2.0 of their debut) was released by a girl group they wouldn't even be getting the quarter of the praise riize gets?

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Babymonster needs to drop the IVE cosplay and embrace their noisy Blackpinky nature to the fullest.

zvyvjFv.gif

44 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

:soda:even the gays here aren't that much different. We can't talk women in their 30's without the tired ass ageism

Ironic the same folks are stanning either children or subpar flavourless men 

I wonder if will get japanese versions for Girls, Savage and Drama. this songs seems to do well with the Japanese girlies, they love aespacore

like  I'm feeling Girls and Drama will sounds better in japanese ala SJJD's Genie    :loki:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the ahyeon reveal was iconic.

11570648.gif

1KqELiM.gif

All of this hype and for what ? They're back in their batter up era :celestial3:

20 minutes ago, illia said:

Babymonster needs to drop the IVE cosplay and embrace their noisy Blackpinky nature to the fullest.

zvyvjFv.gif

Or maybe they should have some identity idk spacer.png

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:soda:even the gays here aren't that much different. We can't talk women in their 30's without the tired ass ageism

Ironic the same folks are stanning either children or subpar flavourless men 

You're right and you should say it spacer.png

6 hours ago, Zack said:

aespa is the one :alexz:

Really happy for them 

but how do people not like this song. Hot mess is so good

blonde-woman-saying-oh-tiktoker-saying-o

025: Heeseung looks scary as Hell. Looking like a mix of Yuta and J-Hope. Time to wrap this comeback up.

• Haha 1

Best performing / dancing GG. They gagged my main faves. Kahi knows her ****  :clap3:

Technical standpoint, the best dancing GGs during 2nd Gen imo

1. After School 

2. SNSD

3. Miss A

3 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

Really happy for them 

but how do people not like this song. Hot mess is so good

It's "too Kpop" they said 

not sure what anyone is expecting for their music to sounds like.  they aren't going to give you snoozes or easy catchy pop music 

:clack:

16 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

All of this hype and for what ? They're back in their batter up era :celestial3:

Or maybe they should have some identity idk spacer.png

babymonster needs to stop copying blackpink and go back to copying who blackpink copied aka the source, 2ne1. 

2ne1 would've never released batter up, sheesh, nor forever.

xqKapU1.gif

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

hot mess is atrocious :hoetenks:

It is messy but the girls kinda make it work. I really don't like the lack of japanese.

At least they gave us Sun and Moon, which is so good. 

The chorus having more japanese than all of Hot Mess. :rip:

• Like 1

Has Red Velvet performed Cosmic live yet? To me lipsynced performances just don't hit the same and the bridge + last chorus would sound so epic live I can't wait to hear it :jonny:

I kinda miss sketchbook (or JYP Party People). Even though we have "it's live" that has a band + vocals it seems more autotuned to me. Contrary to popular belief, I personally think some moments in sketchbook were indeed lipsynced but it still seemed better than the shows we have today.

all aespa needed to do was serve experimental dark newjeans and radiate the assassinate-the-cameraman energy winter set the baseline for during the nextlevel/savage era.

everything they do these days is so kitschy. high budget yet unrefined without class. and disclaimer before the sensitive ones come for me im not coming for the talented girls im coming for SM's strategic department

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

all aespa needed to do was serve experimental dark newjeans and radiate the assassinate-the-cameraman energy winter set the baseline for during the nextlevel/savage era.

everything they do these days is so kitschy. high budget yet unrefined without class. and disclaimer before the sensitive ones come for me im not coming for the talented girls im coming for SM's strategic department

What do you even mean when you say "experimental dark newjeans"?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

What do you even mean when you say "experimental dark newjeans"?

i want to feel like im downloading a computer virus on my windows XP every time i stream an aespa song.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i want to feel like im downloading a computer virus on my windows XP every time i stream an aespa song.

lmao what even. 

but the bolded part can totally be one of those song descriptions SM does. 

:suburban:

Still trying to understand how this went so wrong... They should have kept the beat in the teaser as the chorus or drop. This just sounds so dated. What is YG doing, or should I say TRYING to do, because this ain't it, and I say this this as someone who liked Sheesh. I feel so bad for this group :monkey:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

babymonster needs to stop copying blackpink and go back to copying who blackpink copied aka the source, 2ne1. 

2ne1 would've never released batter up, sheesh, nor forever.

xqKapU1.gif

Treasure are trying to copy who everyone copied aka the source, Bigbang as we speak and… well it's not working

7 minutes ago, illia said:

Treasure are trying to copy who everyone copied aka the source, Bigbang as we speak and… well it's not working

skill issue. worked for BTS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.