K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

Sure, you can argue that Yeri and Irene (and even Joy) are not great vocalist by themselves, but they are vital to Red Velvet.

Twice do not sing their choruses together, some members are always pitchy and can't hold a note LIVE. Red Velvet on the other hand is a vocal group.

It's not only about delivering individual parts or screaming out some adlibs, but also harmonization, team effort etc... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Red Velvet, arepa, Stray Kids, & NCT aren't doing it. Why?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Red Velvet last top 10 single was 2 years ago and even was a top 3 hit. :rip:

Go back a few pages and you will see that it was a JYPig who started to bring TWICE in. 

How about you focus on calling out your own kind and leave Red Legends out of your mouth.

spacer.png

Just now, Rhyme said:

Yeah, this really all started because Pluto was too nervous and scared to drag Red Velvet himself so he was trying to invite people to drag RV. :toofunny3: He's really not as sneaky as he thinks.

Y'all need to stop playing dumb and act like y'all didn't drag Twice when they flopped on Kcharts :redface: I was as just pointing out the double standards with SM sheep who were trying to hide RV's floppage as well

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

who?

You know she's from the group that BabyMonster fans keeps dragging and use all sort of derogatory words against because they are out charting them.

Just now, Dialamba said:

I see twice being mentioned so I have to defend my girls plus I'm not even agree with miss Pluto saying RV isn't a vocal group :alexz2: This isn't my main point, I talk about double standard when Twice is still one of the most successful GG. 

(Yes 2-3 years ago as if it changes anything anyway)  

no why this user is quoting me I'm not arguing with you leave me alone freak 

spacer.png

This is an online forum, anyone can quote whoever they want. Why do you think we have that fuction enabled?

Don't like it? Don't post then. 

Once again, it was @Pluto6 who mentioned TWICE for no reason. 

Like NO ONE else was talking about their last string of flops and he felt the need to start ****. 

But sure let's pretend the JYPigs never start anything, always the victims.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Now Bae and Jiwoo over Giselle is a stretch. :skull:

They have both shown way more impressive live vocal abilities than Visuelle, so she can't really be ranked higher than them 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I see twice being mentioned so I have to defend my girls plus I disagree  with miss Pluto saying RV isn't a vocal group :alexz2: This isn't my main point, I talk about double standard when Twice is still one of the most successful GG. 

(Yes 2-3 years ago as if it changes anything anyway)  

no why this user is quoting me I'm not arguing with you leave me alone freak 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Night said:

Last year. How about Twice?

7 minutes ago, Night said:

We already established RVs last top 10 was 7 months ago! According to your words, that would make it 3 years and 10 months after Twice! 

We already established it was 7 months ago babes! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Your logic:bibliahh: Remove Lily and NMIXX becomes an average group too, king. However in Aespa you can remove Winter and there's Ningning :clap3:

Ningning is objectively's aespa's best vocalist, so of course they would still thrive.

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Y'all need to stop playing dumb and act like y'all didn't drag Twice when they flopped on Kcharts :redface: I was as just pointing out the double standards with SM sheep who were trying to hide RV's floppage as well

I've never dragged TWICE or said said something rude or even tried to be subtle in my hate towards them. Not even when TWICE vs BP was happening last year. I hold no negativity in my heart towards them.

You were pointing out the double standards because you wanted to see RV being dragged, not because you wanted to point out any double standards considering the the person who said Cosmic was flopping first was a "Sheep" anyway. You should just come out and say RV tanked & that their chart topping days are done. :michael:

Me calling out the double standards from SM sheep is not me starting sh*t, but it's called karma. Don't throw stones if you live in a glasshouse, especially if you stan RV out of all groups and trying to drag TWICE or any other of my faves. Cause The North Remembers

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

TWICE flopping with their songs in the kcharts is not even a topic anymore since no one is surprised anymore. 

Same as Red Velvet. Both are 10 year old groups, past their prime and not the main focus of their labels. 

At worst you will see like a page talking about their chart performance, after that, people just move on since the hot talk is the new gen groups and their output.

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

And yet you're playing dumb, the way everyone has shady opinions about other groups and you guys get pissed over Pluto every single time :deadbanana2:because he made one comment saying cosmic bombed now it escalated to skz/twice, the same old **** every week 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Red Velvet, arepa, Stray Kids, & NCT aren't doing it. Why?

That's because they are not influenced by the right groups.

During their debut days called 2NE1 their influences and even performed their songs on stage

Nowadays they are namedropping SISTAR for their summer comeback and even performing Touch My Body

SM Sheep: TWICE are flops and over HAHAHAHAHA

Pluto: Then what  does that make Red Velvet?

SM Sheep: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!???????

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 2

Just now, Xalric said:

That's because they are not influenced by the right groups.

During their debut days called 2NE1 their influences and even performed their songs on stage

Nowadays they are namedropping SISTAR for their summer comeback and even performing Touch My Body

That TMB video was a little rough to my ears. Lets hide it :weeps: 

13 minutes ago, the good guy_duh said:

Sure, you can argue that Yeri and Irene (and even Joy) are not great vocalist by themselves, but they are vital to Red Velvet.

Twice do not sing their choruses together, some members are always pitchy and can't hold a note LIVE. Red Velvet on the other hand is a vocal group.

It's not only about delivering individual parts or screaming out some adlibs, but also harmonization, team effort etc... 

even Twice main vocalist arent reliable either

only Jihyo can be consistent

they look like they were kidnapped with a gun over their heads while singing

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

SM Sheep: TWICE are flops and over HAHAHAHAHA

Pluto: Then what  does that make Red Velvet?

SM Sheep: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!???????

both groups are having a battle who flops better

let the battle begin

Yall can fight, just leave SNSD's names out of it or im dropping diss records like a drive by

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Yeah, this really all started because Pluto was too nervous and scared to drag Red Velvet himself so he was trying to invite people to drag RV:toofunny3: He's really not as sneaky as he thinks.

Scared of what??? Especially when I have been gagging all of you by myself :ahh: Y'all can gang up on me all you want, it won't make me stop giving y'all reality checks and ending y'all and the little SM bubble y'all live in. 1 wolf can take down a hundreds of sheep at the end of the day

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

One user: Cosmic is floppling in the kcharts. 

@Pluto6 and @Dialamba: *this is the moment to make it about TWICE and then cry about how everyone calls us out*

Exactly. Since you guys are doing the same because as far I know other groups were mentioned too 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.