• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

An actual vocal group is MAMAMOO and NMIXX where every member can sing sing, not Red Velvet :rip: Yeri and Irene are not singers like that :rip: 

Remove Wendy from that group and they would be no different from other groups

I will not take an Irene slander in here. Granny can sing sing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Your logic:bibliahh: Remove Lily and NMIXX becomes an average group too, king. However in Aespa you can remove Winter and there's Ningning :clap3:

Not too much on HitMixx. I do think their capabilities are a bit sensationalized (my guess is because it's a rarity JYP manages to put out a group that competent), but even if you subtract Lily, you still have strong contenders in Haewon and Sullyoon (Jinni too, rip queen), and even Kyujin as good support.

• Like 1

Saying Red velvet isn't a vocal group is wild af :bibliahh:

also don't even start with SNSD. Thats a battle you're not gonna win.:rip:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Lets not act like Changbin isn't hot!

You can find a Changbin anywhere on the street babes. I know the standard on ATRL is low but my gawd

:khalyan2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

NCT being more talented in what exactly? Cause both NCT and SKZ are rap focused groups, with SKZ stomping and destroying them in rap, like it's no competition :rip:

You can say that groups like NCT 127 have stronger vocal line, but then again, they don't utilize their vocal lines enough

Red Velvet is not a vocal group :rip:They have a very strong singer like Wendy yes, but otherwise :rip:  Seulgi is no different from any other lead vocal

And let's not act like everyone from SNSD is a strong singer either like YooN/A, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung etc. 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Please, Seulgi has better vocals than all of TWICE. Let's be real.

She can go on stage, sing and don't embarrass herself or her group.

And the fact you only named SNSD's dance line but they still can hold their own when compared to other groups. :hoetenks:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

N/Ayeon's alphabet song is at 22M stop acting like she's smashing and didn't Jihyo have higher sales with her flop single.

It sure was way after TWICE's last:bibliahh:

At end Nayeon is outstreaming and outselling RV, well congratulations for RV Scoring a top 10 3 years ago, 10 months after Twice  :gaycat2: You're really annoying af :deadbanana2: Stick to your flop group and leave twice alone 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

SKZ being invited to a US award show with them performing and winning an award

Stray-Kids-VMA-5-scaled.jpg

stray-kids-mtv-vmas-696x442.jpg

GettyImages-1677057947.jpg

Meanwhile SM payingUS award show to have NCT them the red carpet only and then dip,  and not attend the actual show, since the money wasn't high enough :ahh: 

rs_1024x741-181009155252-634-NCT-127-american-music-awards-amas-ls-10918.jpg?fit=around%7C1024:741&output-quality=90&crop=1024:741;center,top

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Treason said:

You can find a Changbin anywhere on the street babes. I know the standard on ATRL is low but my gawd

:khalyan2:

This is a straight up lie! I don't see many Asians being that buff irl especially not the Korean-Japanese-Chinese. Filipino and Vietnamese, sometimes!

He's not handsome in the face but that body is amazing. I'd love a night!

• Haha 1

e27568a83bafc9817e232f4c46b5e7b6.jpg

We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Your logic:bibliahh: Remove Lily and NMIXX becomes an average group too, king. However in Aespa you can remove Winter and there's Ningning :clap3:

Girl, Haewon is the 2nd best vocalist of 4th gen and is better than anyone from aespa :rip: 

Lily > Haewon > Ninging < Sullyoon = Winter > Kyujin > Karina > Bae > Jiwoo > Giselle

But yeah, aespa can also be considered more of a vocal group than Red velvet for example.

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

At end Nayeon is outstreaming and outselling RV, well congratulations for RV Scoring a top 10 3 years ago, 10 months after Twice  :gaycat2: You're really annoying af :deadbanana2: Stick to your flop group and leave twice alone 

spacer.png

Red Velvet last top 10 single was 2 years ago and even was a top 3 hit. :rip:

Go back a few pages and you will see that it was a JYPig who started to bring TWICE in. 

How about you focus on calling out your own kind and leave Red Legends out of your mouth.

spacer.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Night said:

Last year. How about Twice?

We already established RVs last top 10 was 7 months ago! According to your words, that would make it 3 years and 10 months after Twice! 

2 minutes ago, Treason said:

JYP stans lecturing SM group stans about vocals

:clack:

JYP debuted NMIXX and they suddenly think that makes every group from that company a good vocalist. 

:clack:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

well Rami the new vocal monster

is there any other kpop gg that can RIFF, WHISTLE and BELT

?

Belle, that one girl from Pink Fantasy (Yechan)

3 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Go back a few pages and you will see that it was a JYPig who started to bring TWICE in. 

How about you focus on calling out your own kind and leave Red Legends out of your mouth.

spacer.png

Yeah, this really all started because Pluto was too nervous and scared to drag Red Velvet himself so he was trying to invite people to drag RV. :toofunny3: He's really not as sneaky as he thinks.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

spacer.png

I see twice being mentioned so I have to defend my girls plus I disagree  with miss Pluto saying RV isn't a vocal group :alexz2: This isn't my main point, I talk about double standard when Twice is still one of the most successful GG. 

(Yes 2-3 years ago as if it changes anything anyway)  

no why this user is quoting me I'm not arguing with you leave me alone freak 

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.