K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

NCT has better music than the Strays, are more talented, and are better looking.

However, SKZ have better concepts. NCT tends to look try-hard most of the time.

NCT being more talented in what exactly? Cause both NCT and SKZ are rap focused groups, with SKZ stomping and destroying them in rap, like it's no competition :rip:

You can say that groups like NCT 127 have stronger vocal line, but then again, they don't utilize their vocal lines enough

8 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Well that User is a JYPig stan who stans Twix so of course he hates talented groups who can sing like Red Velvet and SNSD

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Red Velvet is not a vocal group :rip:They have a very strong singer like Wendy yes, but otherwise :rip:  Seulgi is no different from any other lead vocal

And let's not act like everyone from SNSD is a strong singer either like YooN/A, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung etc. 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Edited by Pluto6

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You're messy but you spilled, twice was dragged even when they were reaching the top 10spacer.png

cute little throwback spacer.png

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

NCT being more talented in what exactly? Cause both NCT and SKZ are rap focused groups, with SKZ stomping and destroying them in rap, like it's no competition :rip:

You can say that groups like NCT 127 have stronger vocal line, but then again, they don't utilize their vocal lines enough

The only thing skz is destroying are everyone ears with Changbin horrible shouting raps 

Edited by DelRey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

btw, chart update for ABCD by Nayeon?

I asked like a week ago and still no update & "COMMAND + F" isn't working for me on the melon site!

• Haha 4

Spotify total streams:

SKZ = 7,7B streams 

NCT 127, NCT DREAM, WAYV NCT U combined streams = 5,9B streams :redface:

Even if you combine every unit, they can't outstream SKZ :weeps:

Looks like the public have chosen their favorite noise group :celestial5:

Edited by Pluto6

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

The only thing skz are destroying are everyone ears with Changbin horrible shouting raps 

Don't forget the eyesore visuals too 

:ryan3:

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Red Velvet is not a vocal group :rip:They have a very strong singer like Wendy yes, but otherwise :rip:  Seulgi is no different from any other lead vocal

And let's not act like everyone from SNSD is a strong singer either like YooN/A, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung etc. 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Seulgi outranks most, if not all, of the lead vocals that have came during or after her. She's not as ordinary as you're trying to make her seem. No one in TWICE is touching her and surely no one in SKZ.

spacer.png

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i'm confused as well :skull:

apparently the main issues that they have with the song are the lyrics, length and the auto tune(?)

319 days without a comeback also hurt them a bit i fear :chick3:

I think it's probably just the long wait 

I went to look at the MelOn comments and some of the comments mention the 11 month wait. Some users have taste though, this Korean user spilled:

No matter what anyone says.. I thought it was good from the moment I first heard it, but I was embarrassed because the reaction was not good, and if this doesn't go on the chart, I'm really disappointed with the Korean people.

The beat is too much sincerity and the synth in the back is crazy.. I think it's the most pleasant and fun song among the titles.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Red Velvet are not a vocal group :rip:They have a very strong singer like Wendy yes, but otherwise :rip:  Seulgi is no different from any other lead vocal

RV is obviously a vocal group and Seulgi is definitely better than many other lead vocalists especially better than Nayeon and Jeongyeon

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The SNSD Dance Line members are definitely better singers than many lead singers of this generation, and they can at least handle the basic things like opening their mouths, harmonizing, hitting the note, staying on key… not everyone can do that.

Edited by Queenyoncee
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

The only thing skz are destroying are everyone ears with Changbin horrible shouting raps 

Changbin has more rap talent in his one bicep than everyone from NCT combined, like don't even go there :redface:

An actual vocal group is MAMAMOO and NMIXX where every member can sing sing, not Red Velvet :rip: Yeri and Irene are not singers like that :rip: 

Remove Wendy from that group and they would be no different from other groups

Edited by Pluto6
  • Confused 1

that user constantly trying to drag sheep… while also acting like one… but a JYP version

spacer.png

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Changbin has more rap talent in his one bicep than everyone from NCT combined, like don't even go there :redface:

Sure 

Edited by DelRey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Underutilized or not, they have better singers and dancers. Mark is better than anyone in The Strays - but yea the rest are terrible. 

13 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Keep my queens outta your mouth:giraffe: 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

TWICE can improve their vocal talent by 100 times and they will still be talentless af

0 multiply 100 is still 0 honey :heart:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Sure 

yucks

but based on his instagram, i think he is very fitting for a jump scare actor :clap3:

Universal Studio need to hire him for halloween asap :jonny5:

Edited by newaespa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

An actual vocal group is MAMAMOO and NMIXX where every member can sing sing, not Red Velvet :rip: Yeri and Irene are not singers like that :rip: 

Remove Wendy from that group and they would be no different from other groups

Your logic:bibliahh: Remove Lily and NMIXX becomes an average group too, king. However in Aespa you can remove Winter and there's Ningning :clap3:

13 minutes ago, newaespa said:

btw, chart update for ABCD by Nayeon?

I asked like a week ago and still no update & "COMMAND + F" isn't working for me on the melon site!

Do you want me to bring Spotify and sales 

19 minutes ago, newaespa said:

cute little throwback spacer.png

Remind me when was RV last top 10

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Lets not act like Changbin isn't hot!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Sure 

:bibliahh:Nooooooooooooo. You didn't have to end him like that.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

like everyone from SNSD is a strong singer either like YooN/A, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung etc. 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

They are. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Do you want me to bring Spotify and sales 

N/Ayeon's alphabet song is at 22M stop acting like she's smashing and didn't Jihyo have higher sales with her flop single.

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Remind me when was RV last top 10

It sure was way after TWICE's last:bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.