• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, Treason said:

The surprise in here over people wanting to discuss SNSD instead of Stray Kids...

Should not come as a surprise at all. We will take the hag discussion over the rats any day

:ryan3:

Nobody said anything about Stray Kids????? The way I literally discuss about different groups in here??? You have a weird habit of always wanting to comment on everything I do in here :suburban:

And discussing SKZ today in 2024 in here shouldn't be odd, since they are more relevant than any of your faves right now, so know your place :ryan3:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, katyberry said:

i am the one 

i am the one

i am the  best

This is the memorable part for me. 

I feel like the song is doing a biT too much on the production though, it's a lot. But I can use

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Cosmic is flopping so hard:rip: the way even Uneventful Kill actually manage to pull decent numbers lol, and then we wonder why they release experimental weird trash like Birthday:rip: Hurry and give us Psycho 2.0 before Irene gets too old to learn Choreo.

Notice how there isn't pages upon pages about them flopping like y'all did with TWICE? At least TWICE has sales and global streaming :suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Nobody said anything about Stray Kids????? The way I literally discuss about different groups in here??? You have a weird habit of always wanting to comment on everything I do in here :suburban:

And discussing SKZ today in 2024 in here shouldn't be odd, since they are more relevant than any of your faves right now, so know your place :ryan3:

Then I suggest going to a forum that likes discussing said "biGGeR gRoUp in 2024." It's not this one!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Treason said:

Then I suggest going to a forum that likes discussing said "biGGeR gRoUp in 2024." It's not this one!

Okay ATRL+ member  :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Kind of like the SNSD stans on here do? You always come on here saying something shady then get shocked when someone's rude to you. 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Rhyme said:

Kind of like the SNSD stans on here do? You always come on here saying something shady then get shocked when someone's rude to you. 

It's the self-victimisation for me. Then they'll say 90% of my posts are about them

:sistrens:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Notice how there isn't pages upon pages about them flopping like y'all did with TWICE? At least TWICE has sales and global streaming :suburban:

Notice how stray kids music has damaged the ability of your brain to process and think about what you're writing before posting. You can argue that TWICE are currently bigger than RV, even in korea where RV has managed to get more hits than TWICE this decade, hell even Day6 has more hits than TWICE in korea this decade. 

But I could argue that TWICE still receive proper promotion from their label + touring the world + proper promotion, things RV hasn't received since like 2022:rip: 

Edited by MusicFan98
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

if both life's too short and better things charted on melon than I'm expecting Hot Mess to also do it 

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Nobody asked for your take, now get lost!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Notice how stray kids music has damaged the ability of your brain to process and think about what you're writing before posting. You can argue that TWICE are currently bigger than RV, even in korea where RV has managed to get more hits than TWICE this decade, hell even Day6 has more hits than TWICE in korea this decade. 

But I could argue that TWICE still recieve proper promotion from their label + touring the world + proper promotion, things RV hasn't received since like 2022:rip: 

Not an NCT stan coming for SKZ :ahh:

Anyways TWICE still more relevant than Red Velvet, now cry :ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 2

2022 : attention, hype boy, cookie
2023: ditto, omg, hype boy 

in their flop era 
2024: how sweet, bubble gum, supernatural

:katie2:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Nobody asked for your take, now get lost!

The lack of self awareness...You kinda just zone out, forget about your own antics, and totally dissociate when you post don't you

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The reason no one is talking about RV flop is because everyone here with even average powers of discernment and critical thinking abilities, could already tell that would happen, due to SM's mistreatment, as talked about.

Imagine going for this low hanging fruit and thinking it's some kind of gotcha moment, the desperation :rip:

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Edited by Zack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Or you can just say that Red Velvet flopping is not as shocking as TWICE, since RV were never as big as their other 2 gg peers 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Edited by Pluto6

The downgrade in the quality of the performance videos :skull: I hate the outfits and the background they chose for the Cosmic one

mess.. i can't at the UL just barely passed So Bad

Now go back to cute girly concept like Teddy Bear & Bubble. 

Red Velvet getting SNSD'd on their 10th year anniversary. SM never change :ace:

On the positive note. The music and quality  are still  hitting so it's still a win I guess 

Just now, Pluto6 said:

Not an NCT stan coming for SKZ :ahh:

Anyways TWICE still more relevant than Red Velvet, now cry :ryan3:

I can come for Stray Kidz all the times I ***** want because: 

NCT

SKZ

NCT

SKZ

NCT 

SKZ

WAYV

SKZ

You thinking SKZ is nowhere near NCT's quality output is offensive, and constantly comparing them as their music is "similar"

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Another aespa comeback/song with divisive response from KTRL so other words it's a HIT :fan:

The gundam looks. They did this for me :wanda:

Edited by Odette Violet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.