Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The cake girls are cooked and that's sad :'( See y'all in 5 years

wave-kamala-harris.gif

Hopefully they will get a well handled come back in their 15th anniversary like SNSD.

Is going to be a long wait.

wave-kamala-harris.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

Because that's what SM wanted all along!

Just 13 days of pre-order/teasers, rushed AI pictures with errors, teasers randomly deleted, some uploaded at 8pm, MV delayed and released 1 hour late, barely any Spotify playlisting, no Studio Choom, no press conference, low resolution/botched album cover, no Japanese official fanclub, no special ver. of the physical album...like 

Yup and there are tons of promo required when releasing a new project - stuffs that fans can see (social media ads, Billboard, radio ads, Melon ads, Spotify ads, PR). SM probably spent 0 on RV this time

• Like 1

What's the chance of Red Velvet NOT disbanding soon? I know technically SM doesn't "disband" groups but still

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

free Sion :fish2:

Nepo Baby Anton took his place in Riize :fish2: 

4 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Yup and there are tons of promo required when releasing a new project - stuffs that fans can see (social media ads, Billboard, radio ads, Melon ads, Spotify ads, PR). SM probably spent 0 on RV this time

I really don't like the physical album. I wanted to support them buying at least one copy but is so bland. 

I'll just stream since the music was one of the few things that went right this come back. 

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The cake girls are cooked and that's sad :'( See y'all in 5 years

wave-kamala-harris.gif

At least they'll be coming back. Can't say the same for Seunghan:bibliahh: #RIIZ6

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

At least they'll be coming back. Can't say the same for Seunghan:bibliahh: #RIIZ6

ok

adrienne.gif?ex=66856838&is=668416b8&hm=

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa Hot Mess MV will be released at 6PM JST/KST but the single album is available on digitals now

I'm waiting for the video, tbh. The song previews did nothing for me but I LOVE two of the three looks in the video. The Gundam outfits :jonny5: 

• Like 1

Manon always running to the back after her lines:bibliahh:they really didn't want her at the front

Hot mess is not giving qualitea unfortunately, I was expecting 1/10th of Mr Taxi (in all departments) but we aren't getting even that:rip:

now this was a cultural reset when the teaser was rihleased

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Manon always running to the back after her lines:bibliahh:they really didn't want her at the front

This group, song and release is so unnecessary to the kpop/girl group scene:doc: I know it's only Hybe to blame (we need them to be over) but literally what's the point of all this pre debut project and international group only for them to release a I'm so cool kinda song that will last barely 2 minutes and feels like a Demo at best:rip: No pre-chorus, no bridge, no remarkable vocal moments, this is material for a high school talent show or an XFactor contestant group at Best.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

Hot Mess is quite a mess lmao. I don't hate it but it will take a while to get into it. The pre-chorus and the bridge are the best parts.

Sun and Moon is surprisingly really good. I liked it at first listen. 

Hot Mess is trash and this will tank in japan but I guess SM doesn't care for japanese success. 

I would have taken a Yeppi Yeppi japanese version with a Summery MV in a beach over this try hard overproduced mess. Even zoom zoom snapped harder. But whatever. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.